• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams game notes

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One weird thing I found out today was I get CSNBA here on cape cod. It was low def in the channels I rarely look at, near the military history channel. I is nice to have a post game and pregame stuff for the Niners. I wonder if they do the Giants too. Anyone know? I still cant believe its on out here. Its not like I get any other one except for Boston teams.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every active 49ers player, including running back Jewel Hampton, was on the field when practice began Tuesday at 12:30 p.m.. Guard/center Daniel Kilgore, who suffered a concussion Oct. 29 against Arizona, was in a black, no-contact jersey. Darius Fleming (knee) and Parys Haralson (triceps) were working out on a side field.

49ers Blog and Q&A: If the playoffs began tomorrow ...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang I picked him up in fantasy off the waver wire last week. Now I wont know if i should start or sit him. I hate having people on the team playing the niners going so I can solely route for the niners to win

you will always root for the niners to win. Just root for your fantasy player to do all the production against them.... :whoo:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One weird thing I found out today was I get CSNBA here on cape cod. It was low def in the channels I rarely look at, near the military history channel. I is nice to have a post game and pregame stuff for the Niners. I wonder if they do the Giants too. Anyone know? I still cant believe its on out here. Its not like I get any other one except for Boston teams.

Cape Cod as in the New England area Cape Cod? wow... I have no idea why you get that channel.

Dish?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cape Cod as in the New England area Cape Cod? wow... I have no idea why you get that channel.

Dish?

The only thing I can think of is they may have the wrong address or perhaps the wrong zip code in the programming database. I know that would cause this for them.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jim Thomas:

C Scott Wells hits the practice field for Rams for first time since fracturing foot in season opener. Under injured reserve/designated. .