• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tie this to McVay's pre season policy of not getting his starters a taste of a real game in front of real fans in before the season starts and all of a sudden they are in a game with full game speed and full on hits.
Id like to say well its early but these guys won't be back for awhile and by then the season will be lost for the Rams. Another Rams season over before it starts because of injuries.

...or, playing them in the preseason could've caused these injuries sooner? It's not like fractured scapulas don't happen if you "toughen up".

Whatever the reason, this is quickly becoming an epidemic. Seems like several times a day we're getting reports of the next injury. Jackson, even Karty is banged up. WTH.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or, playing them in the preseason could've caused these injuries sooner? It's not like fractured scapulas don't happen if you "toughen up".

Whatever the reason, this is quickly becoming an epidemic. Seems like several times a day we're getting reports of the next injury. Jackson, even Karty is banged up. WTH.
Well something is going wrong, lack of conditioning or just bad luck... but it seems to happen to us more than other teams. At least that's what I see. I know I don't pay as close attention to other teams but dang what is up?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on the right track Rambunctious. I do know for a fact that McShitferBrains allows the players to take care of their own PreSeason and during the Season training meaning lifting weights and conditioning and many of these guys avoid the weight room unless they get chided or pressured into lifting weights. There are no official Rams-led off-season weight training partly because the CBA forbids it I believe.

When Earnest Jones and AD were around, they would exert a goodly portion of peer pressure to get people to lift in the off-season. The guys that often participated with Jones and AD had and have the lowest amount of injuries during the season. The Rams Punter Evans has a couple of YouTube vids of him squatting nearly 600lbs. Evans is not injured but rookie Karty is. Karty wasn't there either. Many of the DBs injured were not yet Rams because they were signed as FAs.

Logan Bruss who gained nearly 30 lbs of muscle on his way back from his college days' issues was a regular participant with Jones and AD lifting sessions in the off-season. The same goes for Zookie Limmer. Both are injury-free. Dotson work-out on his own and he is slightly injured. In fact, any participant of working out with AD in the off-season today is NOT injured today. Verse and Fiske both worked-out with AD this past off-season after the draft and both are injury-free.

Kupp worked out by himself and with Puka Nacua in the off-season and both are injured. Jonah Jackson and Rob Havenstein were not involved in off-season Jones and AD led weight training work-outs and both were/are injured.

It is def a high correlation that any Rams player who routinely worked-out with weights with Jones and AD in the off-season are today, injury free. AD's retirement and the trading of Earnest Jones have contributed to a huge decline in player participation in weight training this year and this is the direct result of it.

The Rams are the most injured team in the NFL to date because players completely slacked-off this off-season. McShitferBrains wants to be such a "buddy" to his players and his coaching friends that this is the price he is willing to pay to be that way instead of getting a little aggressive and pushing players to get their asses into weight rooms!!

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on the right track Rambunctious. I do know for a fact that McShitferBrains allows the players to take care of their own PreSeason and during the Season training meaning lifting weights and conditioning and many of these guys avoid the weight room unless they get chided or pressured into lifting weights. There are no official Rams-led off-season weight training partly because the CBA forbids it I believe.

When Earnest Jones and AD were around, they would exert a goodly portion of peer pressure to get people to lift in the off-season. The guys that often participated with Jones and AD had and have the lowest amount of injuries during the season. The Rams Punter Evans has a couple of YouTube vids of him squatting nearly 600lbs. Evans is not injured but rookie Karty is. Karty wasn't there either. Many of the DBs injured were not yet Rams because they were signed as FAs.

Logan Bruss who gained nearly 30 lbs of muscle on his way back from his college days' issues was a regular participant with Jones and AD lifting sessions in the off-season. The same goes for Zookie Limmer. Both are injury-free. Dotson work-out on his own and he is slightly injured. In fact, any participant of working out with AD in the off-season today is NOT injured today. Verse and Fiske both worked-out with AD this past off-season after the draft and both are injury-free.

Kupp worked out by himself and with Puka Nacua in the off-season and both are injured. Jonah Jackson and Rob Havenstein were not involved in off-season Jones and AD led weight training work-outs and both were/are injured.

It is def a high correlation that any Rams player who routinely worked-out with weights with Jones and AD in the off-season are today, injury free. AD's retirement and the trading of Earnest Jones have contributed to a huge decline in player participation in weight training this year and this is the direct result of it.

The Rams are the most injured team in the NFL to date because players completely slacked-off this off-season. McShitferBrains wants to be such a "buddy" to his players and his coaching friends that this is the price he is willing to pay to be that way instead of getting a little aggressive and pushing players to get their asses into weight rooms!!
Another problem is that we don't have a talented WR who can really threaten deep(looking at you Tutu). Puka and Kupp are amazing, but neither one is a guy defenses are afraid of getting open deep with speed and talent. Tutu was supposed to be that guy but as we now know, he certainly isnt...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ShitferBrains Twin number 1 bringin' in more dumpster-dive bodies.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe... We don't have many options when it comes trading Draft picks.

I think they may have that answer already in house. Whit's playing style and usage in the preseason was very much in that Kupp/Nacua role.

Thielen's role may expand with Dalton now starting. They had a connection last year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ShitferBrains Twin number 1 bringin' in more dumpster-dive bodies.

Practice squad adds that they are familiar with. Makes sense, familiar with the system and cheap.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another problem is that we don't have a talented WR who can really threaten deep(looking at you Tutu). Puka and Kupp are amazing, but neither one is a guy defenses are afraid of getting open deep with speed and talent. Tutu was supposed to be that guy but as we now know, he certainly isnt...

That's Robinson's role, but with the injuries they may have him out of position now.

Tutu has always been a gadget player IMO.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, maybe one of our dogshit picks will redeem himself and he starts at Left Guard on Sunday. So we get Alaric Jackson back at Left Tackle and Logan Bruss at Left Guard. Limmer is at Center and Havenstein is back. Dotson is the only questionable one and he is coming along nicely.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slightly disagree, Puka can take it deep and has sneaky speed we saw that in year one. He doesn't have Cheetah's speed but its good enough to get the job done. TUTU is just doodoo, time to flush the turd.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats a good point, AD knew how to train and keep himself healthy and the evidence was all those great years and 1 down year with a foot injury. Letting these guys go off and do their own thing is okay but the big question is: how are you training in the offseason? I like Kupp, but i'm not working out with you in the offseason knowing you stay hurt so much because obviously something you are doing is wrong or not right. Teach me some Wr stuff and we good anything else is suspect.

LBs need to hit the weights period, footballers need to weight train period. Lets stop dancing around it. Get a bunch of guys who are scared or skiddish on lifting and what you have, a bunch of soft ass LBs who struggle wrapping up bigger backs, and have difficulty shedding blocks and making plays. Technique can only go so far, put some muscle behind it. McDipshit rather be a buddy than a coach about his business in having a smash mouth football team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why the Rams have the League's worst defense. I want to know who is running the personnel decisions and player development? AD was so good, he masked all the other defensive weaknesses that we now see. Bobby Brown, Koby Turner, and Fiske are getting manhandled on the field even when all three are on the field together and that is why our defense is a sieve.

As the article states, the ShitferBrains twins ignored the warning that they needed to get bigger up front. Some regular poster on here has chided me for always wanting the bigger player. I wonder who that is? The league is getting bigger in key areas. If you don't adapt, you get run over!! A couple of dumbasses once again!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should be looking for road grader run stuffers immediately. Fletcher Cox is no longer elite, but he still has something left in the tank at 33. John Jenkins at 35 is still effective. If you want youth, my pick is Siaka Ika at 23 and is 6'3, 340lbs.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% facts, you want to run a 3-4 defense then you need beef in the middle on the DL at NT, not some guy trying to figure it out... but a mauler. Like you said 6-3 ~ 6-4 340 lbs, at NT. Fisk is 290, turner is 288... Bobby Brown is a sieve up the middle. He's just big for nothing, big and soft.