• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know anything about the tissue milieu affect of the human knee in the progression of an injury that would support what I stated? Or are you that stupid??

I asked if it was related since I don't know. Don't take every question as a personal attack...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked if it was related since I don't know. Don't take every question as a personal attack...
Often I am unsure with you, so I assume it is a personal attack that has occurred on many occasions over the years.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a personal problem. Better? :heh:
Yea, of course you would put the blame on me as you have done quite a bit in the past. This ain't a personal problem. It is defending against routine attacks from you that seem just out of the realm of applicability to a given topic of discussion. How many times in the past have I had to explain myself to one your inquiries where I stated; "I wonder about you some times"? Better?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, of course you would put the blame on me as you have done quite a bit in the past. This ain't a personal problem. It is defending against routine attacks from you that seem just out of the realm of applicability to a given topic of discussion. How many times in the past have I had to explain myself to one your inquiries where I stated; "I wonder about you some times"? Better?

The emoji, you see it there? Joking?

"There are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing"

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I attack is your constant negative slant on everything.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emoji, you see it there? Joking?

"There are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing"
I want to try Blackout coffee advertised on the Dan Bongino show. He says it is good stuff. I don't drink much coffee and I don't need coffee to function in the morning. Yes, I saw the emoji but the evidence from a history with you is usually a better predictor of intent.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey hey you two play nice or you both going in time out!

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although they are different in nature, the busa area is at the front of the knee so it looks like the PCL caught some colatoral damage as well since its literally behind the cap somewhat. Shit either way its a 4-6 week heal up. Kupp, Robinson, Whit, little turd should fill in just fine hopefully.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine, when an athlete has chronic bursa swelling and inflammation, the other structures of the knee can be affected in a coordinated fashion. Bursas are full of synovial fluid which is a mucopolysaccharide similar in constitution to snot in your nose but a bit thinner in consistency. Heat accumulation during exercise like playing professional football increases the likelihood of inflammation of the bursae especially if there is physical contact and repetitive contact which the combo can result in inflammation and edema (swelling) which is the body's response to this.

Often times, the close proximity of the major knee tendons and ligaments to a swelling bursa can lead to an accelerated contribution to a degradation that occurs when another injury occurs to a different structure like a tendon or ligament.

Specific inflammation and stretching of the ligament especially during the stress the knee endures when playing football can combine to the already present injury history of another knee structure like a bursa or past ligament damage history.

Nacua had knee issues of this magnitude dating back to his college days and all of this was in play this summer at camp when he had the bursa issues coupled with his ligament issues from his college days which resulted in the elevation of the severity of the PCL sprain in Sunday night's game.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I attack is your constant negative slant on everything.
It is obvious you don't know the difference between the gathering of the data of a given problem in order to analyze it and come to a repair-related better outcome and bitching all the time for the sake of just bitching.

I have a medical background and I played football at a number of levels spanning a couple of decades, I have coached it at the high school level, and I was a trainer for awhile. I have several advanced degrees that encompass the macro as well as the micro levels.

Analyzing behavior to arrive at a positive outcome especially when it involves group activities like Profession sports can appear to be negative because the quality and characteristics of the contributing factors of given issue are by definition negative.

They certainly aren't positive or it would not be a problem that is affecting performance and the desired outcome of a given team. If an individual is essentially repeating the same behaviors as before and expecting different maybe better outcomes is the classic definition of Albert Einstein
who stated that this is essentially insanity.

The reason I continue to focus on the slant toward negativity (as you put it) is because we have a HC and GM at the professional level who continually do stupid shit that results in negative outcomes even after 8 years of doing the same damn things. When does he stop doing those things that continually provide the same negative outcomes that already have occurred for 8 flippin years?

I have also been complementary of the Twins when they stopped doing stupid shit but apparently you have forgotten those instances. I'll stop mentioning negativity when they stop doing stupid shit that directly costs us winnable games.

So, I am done explaining things to a person who apparently has some issues of his own that he just can't seem to acknowledge or attempt to change.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the Rams are going to put Noteboom on the IR. He was the one player they didn't mention anything about the IR. Dotson is day-to-day and probably will play in the Cardinals game.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to McMahon, the Rams signed two OTs: Ty Nsekhe and Geron Christian. Christian last played for the Cleveland Browns and Nsekhe was part of the patchwork Rams O-line of 2022. These guys will now be coached by the master, Ryan Wendall here in LA.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams had to cut Larson and Taylor from the PS to make room for Nsekhe and Christian. Nsekhe is pretty old. He is 38. Don't know why the Rams went after an old OT. Makes no sense. Taylor and Larson will be back. Shit, the Rams have given Arcuri some experience by playing him most of the game against Detroit. They should stick with him until Jackson gets back so he gets better since that is what seems to be the theme these days at Rams Park..

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams had to cut Larson and Taylor from the PS to make room for Nsekhe and Christian. Nsekhe is pretty old. He is 38. Don't know why the Rams went after an old OT. Makes no sense. Taylor and Larson will be back. Shit, the Rams have given Arcuri some experience by playing him most of the game against Detroit. They should stick with him until Jackson gets back so he gets better since that is what seems to be the theme these days at Rams Park..

Nsekhe may only be a short term signing with Alaric back from suspension next week. If Ty is anything, he's experienced lol (and familiar to the team from that 2022 stint). He was solid in this emergency depth role in '22, hopefully he's got something left?

I agree they should start Arcuri, one of these two new tackle signings likely needs to be active behind him this weekend (especially if Havenstein is still out). If Havenstein is back, maybe McClendon moves to LT in front of Arcuri? Maybe not, no need for more moving pieces I guess.