• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same guys that gave Foles that stupid extension said Keemun was their starting QB in 2016.:L His contract couldn't get over fast enough:mad2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the renditions that make the Rams look like the Chargers. They should go with the first couple of old/new unis. They look the most like the old LA Rams unis. Unless they go with the old blue and white or re-design the black and red.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the renditions that make the Rams look like the Chargers. They should go with the first couple of old/new unis. They look the most like the old LA Rams unis. Unless they go with the old blue and white or re-design the black and red.

yeah thats the first thing that came to my mind was this is chargers looking o.O

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It said they had 1000 oil wells operating on the property so I'm guessing it includes mineral rights. Can't imagine he'd not get the mineral rights in that area. Just north of there in OK it's the SCOOP formation where so many big operators are drilling.

Apparently the family who sold retains 25% of the mineral rights on the property...Had a feeling they were going to hold onto something in the deal...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic Johnson tells Jimmy Fallon he tried to talk Peyton Manning into playing for the Rams
magic-peyton.jpg

By: Alysha Tsuji | February 11, 2016 1:24 am Follow @alyshatsuji

Magic Johnson and Peyton Manning both went on The Tonight Show together on Wednesday night. They smashed eggs on their heads and had a nice chat with Jimmy Fallon. During their chat, Magic said that when him and Peyton were backstage, he tried convincing the quarterback to join the Los Angeles Rams.

.@MagicJohnson wants Peyton Manning to play for @RamsNFL!
1f3c8.svg
#FallonTonight pic.twitter.com/WiBMYTNWBK

— Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) February 11, 2016

Peyton just won the Super Bowl mere days ago and he hasn’t officially announced his retirement yet (unless Magic knows something we don’t know), so this is all a huge stretch if this is serious. It seems more like a joke, but you never really know.

Hanging out with one of the Greatest QBs Of All Time, Peyton Manning, backstage at @FallonTonight! pic.twitter.com/rVB8XKbLC3

— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) February 10, 2016

On Tuesday, Magic told USA TODAY Sports that he’s interested in getting involved with the Rams, since he has ownership experience and knows how to grow franchises through his work with the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Los Angeles Sparks and the new Los Angeles Football Club. He’s making moves.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th?&id=OIP.Maff6db25f03c0855a239ceaa275ce6b5o0&w=300&h=221&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg Go to this what McCutcheon has on. Rams had a darker navy blue and a lighter yellow with white lettering in the late 70's. Don't much like the lighter blue with the dark yellow that they use now for throwbacks.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will likely tweak the classic unis a bit to modernize them. Nothing as drastic as some of the arena league looking stuff that several teams have changed to, but maybe something to incorporate elements of both the white/blue and yellow/blue eras.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside the NFL's wild return to LA

So here's the real story on how it all went down...As I had always said, you don't mess with Stan, he gets what he wants...

(VERY long article)

As I expected, Jerry Jones and Stan Kroenke come off as a bunch of dicks and Spanos got screwed. And Mark Davis is always going to be penalized for being Al Davis' son.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I expected, Jerry Jones and Stan Kroenke come off as a bunch of dicks and Spanos got screwed. And Mark Davis is always going to be penalized for being Al Davis' son.

You had to like Jerry Jones shutting Bidwell up though. For once he was right about something lol...Must've been a hell of a scene...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to like Jerry Jones shutting Bidwell up though. For once he was right about something lol...Must've been a hell of a scene...

Bidwell I think was right but he was definitely not the guy that should've made that point and Jones rightfully called him out on it.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bidwell I think was right but he was definitely not the guy that should've made that point and Jones rightfully called him out on it.

Well, I'm not a bible guy...But it does say(paraphrasing)"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone" That pretty much rules out every single person who was in that room, no? :nod: :D

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not a bible guy...But it does say(paraphrasing)"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone" That pretty much rules out every single person who was in that room, no? :nod: :D

Yes, anyone that likely has as much money as sports teams owners do will have their hands dirty, just like politicians. But even you would have to agree, Jerry doing that toast every five minutes was a smarmy, assholish way to act.

I'd love to see that scene in that one NFL commercial where he gets in the elevator with the Giants fans recreated with him and Kroenke in an elevator with disgruntled, passionate St Louis Rams fans. You know neither one of them would make it out of there without some serious injuries.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stays healthy, this kid is (and will remain) a complete stud. I sure as hell hope we don't do something really stupid like trade him away like the Queen Idiot did with Eric Dickerson now that the Rams are back in LA. This vid will make you cry and rightly so.

Gurley Named AP Offensive Rookie of the Year 

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stays healthy, this kid is (and will remain) a complete stud. I sure as hell hope we don't do something really stupid like trade him away like the Queen Idiot did with Eric Dickerson now that the Rams are back in LA. This vid will make you cry and rightly so.

Gurley Named AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
At least all but one of Dickerson's five All Pro seasons were with the Rams!

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former UGA assistant joining Gurley in NFL
9:39 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016 | Filed in: UGA
Comments 0
UGA
Monday_practice_747.jpg
Steven Colquitt
Georgia assistant coach John Lilly and receiver Terry Godwin (5) during the Bulldogs' practice at North Florida's Hodges Stadium on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015, in Jacksonville, Fla.

Lilly will re-join former Bulldogs tailback Todd Gurley, the NFL rookie of the year – who was sitting courtside at Georgia’s basketball game against Florida on Tuesday night. The Rams also have former Georgia star linebacker Alec Ogletree on their defense.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams start moving out of Edward Jones Dome
Posted 6:20 pm, February 16, 2016, by Paul Schankman

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) - We all know the Rams are moving to Los Angeles, but now we also know when they are taking their stuff with them.

It was Tuesday.

FOX 2 News obtained exclusive pictures of the move out of the Edward Jones Dome, and it appeared the Rams were leaving nothing behind but their footprints.

Movers were cleaning out the locker room most of the day, taking everything with them, including Gatorade coolers, exercise equipment, office files, copiers, instant replay gear, and even the first down chains.

We contacted Fry-Wagner, since their trucks were at the loading dock, and the guys in the pictures were wearing Fry-Wagner uniforms, but the moving company`s General Manager said they had a non-disclosure agreement with the Rams and could not say what services they may or may not be providing to the team.

But we did notice as the trucks pulled away at about 3:00 p.m. that one of them had the Rams logo on the side, and that both trucks turned toward Interstate 70 westbound.

We also contacted Rams spokesman Artis Twyman, who told us by text he was unaware of any moving trucks being used today.

We do not know if the Rams got everything today, but we do know they did not have to.

A spokesperson for the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission tells us the team`s lease at the dome through the end of March.

rams-move.jpg