• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you be willing to trade Donald if it netted a 1st round pick, or would you want him to retire a Ram?

I'd rather keep him as I don't see anyone offering a 1st anyway. That is a lot of salary to absorb AND give up a first...

The article notes the Rams' injury "issues", isn't that almost exclusively Kupp and his gimpy hammy? A bit overstated this early in the season...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you be willing to trade Donald if it netted a 1st round pick, or would you want him to retire a Ram?
nope, he's the only bright spot left.... Without him the team is down right unwatchable. I'd rather him retire a RAM, it's the reason i feel in love with the team in the very 1st place. The storied DL's of the past, put him up there with the Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngbloods, Kevin Carters etc.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, he's the only bright spot left.... Without him the team is down right unwatchable. I'd rather him retire a RAM, it's the reason i feel in love with the team in the very 1st place. The storied DL's of the past, put him up there with the Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngbloods, Kevin Carters etc.

I was hoping they would pick him and was elated when they did (a lot like Kupp - although I thought my local Bills would get Cooper). If things get bad quick like last year, I could see them potentially moving him to load up on draft capital for next season, but it would hurt. The trade offer would have to be STRONG.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just joined Fan Duel.

Hoping for some wins so I can place some NFL bets on Sunday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Long and Kupp go on IR. Both will miss at least 4 weeks. Rypien, Maher, and Reeder go to active roster. Stetson goes to inactive list for the game.

Heaven helps us. Reeder is going to end up back in the middle on defense!!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As best as I can tell, this is year 50 as a Rams fan. My earliest memories included John Hadl and my favorite all time Ram, Harold Jackson. They played together in 1973. Hoping for a decent season. See some young guys step up and start rebuilding a foundation where a few veteran pieces next year brings us back to the next level. GO RAMS!!!!!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As best as I can tell, this is year 50 as a Rams fan. My earliest memories included John Hadl and my favorite all time Ram, Harold Jackson. They played together in 1973. Hoping for a decent season. See some young guys step up and start rebuilding a foundation where a few veteran pieces next year brings us back to the next level. GO RAMS!!!!!!!

44 for me, ever since the playoff run up to Super Bowl XIV when I was 9. Saw them on TV and was interested (probably was the uniforms at that age).

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crow Eating A Pizza Munch GIF - Crow Eating A Pizza Crow Munch - Discover &  Share GIFs

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be my 61st year following the Rams. Started following Rams, the Lakers, and Phillies back in 1962. We do have a 50+ club here on the Rams page. VitaMike, myself, Smed, and the other two member's names escape me right this moment. If you want in, let me know!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be my 61st year following the Rams. Started following Rams, the Lakers, and Phillies back in 1962. We do have a 50+ club here on the Rams page. VitaMike, myself, Smed, and the other two member's names escape me right this moment. If you want in, let me know!
Still have 8 years to go. So it’ll still be quite a while for me.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. In this case, McVay has bent over backwards to accommodate this guy and instead of playing full-go when he gets the call, he pouts. Williams has outplayed him this season even with the added muscle by Akers.

I am thinking like many others. This guy needs to be gone similarly like Notebum who again this week was the only hurt O-lineman and now he is out and Anchrum has earned his RG spot for the rest of the season!!

Try to find a trade partner now for Akers and activate Z. Evans on the same transaction.

I really think Akers Achilles has never returned to it's original explosiveness and he just slowed down more from last season.

Stick a fork in him, he is done as is Notebum and Allen!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. In this case, McVay has bent over backwards to accommodate this guy and instead of playing full-go when he gets the call, he pouts. Williams has outplayed him this season even with the added muscle by Akers.

I am thinking like many others. This guy needs to be gone similarly like Notebum who again this week was the only hurt O-lineman and now he is out and Anchrum has earned his RG spot for the rest of the season!!

Try to find a trade partner now for Akers and activate Z. Evans on the same transaction.

I really think Akers Achilles has never returned to it's original explosiveness and he just slowed down more from last season.

Stick a fork in him, he is done as is Notebum and Allen!!
pump your brakes there, when Noteboom went down the line started collapsing on that side. I don't want Anchrum starting really....Cam is acting like a bitch, your job is to run and catch, block and make the ground game better. How is it that most teams carry 3 runners and his ass has a problem with the number of touches he is getting? RUSHED back from an Achilles injury only to show that you should have took more time off because clearly you can't see or hit the holes needed to keep your starting spot. But hey, we won't know what went down but someone isn't being a team player. IF you're good, then go out perform and put up the numbers, otherwise rb2 will do your job for you while you sit out in timeout pouting.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can try to trade Akers, but who's going to take him? Only makes $2M, so the money shouldn't be an issue, trade or not.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pump your brakes there, when Noteboom went down the line started collapsing on that side. I don't want Anchrum starting really....Cam is acting like a bitch, your job is to run and catch, block and make the ground game better. How is it that most teams carry 3 runners and his ass has a problem with the number of touches he is getting? RUSHED back from an Achilles injury only to show that you should have took more time off because clearly you can't see or hit the holes needed to keep your starting spot. But hey, we won't know what went down but someone isn't being a team player. IF you're good, then go out perform and put up the numbers, otherwise rb2 will do your job for you while you sit out in timeout pouting.
Well if Anchrum is also a bust, they swapped picks with Pissburgh for a proven stud in Dotson. Put him in! Then send Notebum and Anchrum out the door and save the salary!