• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, make that 450 million dollars over 10 years!!! :eek:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to $503M with the incentives.

but he has 2 things Goff doesn’t have: an MVP and SB win.

don’t see Goff being an MVP, but SB isn’t out of the question. His contract will look even better once Dak signs his deal because he hasn’t even done what Goff has.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

don’t see Goff being an MVP, but SB isn’t out of the question. His contract will look even better once Dak signs his deal because he hasn’t even done what Goff has.

That's all that I was saying :suds: Goff's contract actually looks pretty good now if he can produce like he did in the past. 450 mil is an INSANE amount of money!!! Will either be the best investment a franchise has ever made, or it could hamstring the franchise for many years to come taking up that much of the salary cap...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goff has more of advantage of winning MVP,

1. Since he is a qb.
2. Voter fatigue, every year Jordan, Brady, LeBron, Montana could win MVP but they don't.
3. Rams success

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid move. The Chiefs just set themselves-up for at least 5 years of cap hell.

New article on Ramswire is from none other than Jack Youngblood. HE HATES THE NEW HORNS on the helmet. Likes the new Metallic Blue but utterly despises the Horns. Jack refers to them as Chargers uniforms and helmets and says the Horns look like "C's". Instead of the distinctive fully curled Rams Horns that have been with this franchise since the day Fred Gehrke painted the original Horns on a leather helmet, they have been replaced with these awful two banana "C's". THESE DUMBASSES OUGHT TO BE FIRED FOR THIS SACRILEDGE. CHANGE THE HORNS BACK TO THE GOLD ORIGINALS AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

Last edited:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid move. The Chiefs just set themselves-up for at least 5 years of cap hell.

New article on Ramswire is from none other than Jack Youngblood. HE HATES THE NEW HORNS on the helmet. Likes the new Metallic Blue but utterly despises the Horns. Jack refers to them as Chargers uniforms and helmets and says the Horns look like "C's". Instead of the distinctive fully curled Rams Horns that have been with this franchise since the day Fred Gehrke painted the original Horns on a leather helmet, they have been replaced with these awful two banana "C's". THESE DUMBASSES OUGHT TO BE FIRED FOR THIS SACRILEDGE. CHANGE THE HORNS BACK TO THE GOLD ORIGINALS AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

eh..Idk.. they paid their qb for doing something that our hasn't, "win a sb + mvp " and rightfully so after they won the chip. It may all balance out in the end given the salaries they are giving qb's now.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the underlying issue Jermaine. These Whities with way too much money are getting stiffies over their QB's and just like us, they are setting themselves up for financial and team-future disasters. You can reward a QB for all that Mahomes and his team have accomplished but they are not rewarding other team members in a similar fashion. Because of human nature, this puts in motion a whole array of covert dissent in those team members who begin to develop a grudge. This is what happened with us and it nearly killed us. They will have to learn the hard-way.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Vid Rambunctious! I am curious as to why Ramswire is running these yearbooks recently? Just doing some open-air musings.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Vid Rambunctious! I am curious as to why Ramswire is running these yearbooks recently? Just doing some open-air musings.
I found this on the Rams site, they are linking to YouTube videos of the Rams. I remember this year 1988 like it was yesterday. Everett was unstoppable if he had time to throw. A very similar team to what the Rams are today.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the underlying issue Jermaine. These Whities with way too much money are getting stiffies over their QB's and just like us, they are setting themselves up for financial and team-future disasters. You can reward a QB for all that Mahomes and his team have accomplished but they are not rewarding other team members in a similar fashion. Because of human nature, this puts in motion a whole array of covert dissent in those team members who begin to develop a grudge. This is what happened with us and it nearly killed us. They will have to learn the hard-way.

Yeah i agree with you for the most part, i guess for what it's worth KC may be content with their 1st sb in decades. On the other hand those salaries are agredious, but what can you do though? Chris Jones wants to get paid next but that's going to be tough.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for all you fantasy football guys.

I have the 1st pick in my dynasty league with a chance to draft Akers ( who I think will be the guy ).

I need RB help ( as evidenced by having the 1st pick ).

I’ve been offered Derrick Henry, his 1.8 and 2.8 for my 1.1, 2.1 and 4.1

Henry is proven, but he is one-dimensional, not proving much in the passing game. And, I would be passing on Akers if I do this trade.

would you guys do the trade or stay put and take Akers?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EcW9r48WsAYXAhZ

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for all you fantasy football guys.

I have the 1st pick in my dynasty league with a chance to draft Akers ( who I think will be the guy ).

I need RB help ( as evidenced by having the 1st pick ).

I’ve been offered Derrick Henry, his 1.8 and 2.8 for my 1.1, 2.1 and 4.1

Henry is proven, but he is one-dimensional, not proving much in the passing game. And, I would be passing on Akers if I do this trade.

would you guys do the trade or stay put and take Akers?

henry just got paid so take the Trade and rUn :trash: