• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a report that we are in the process of trading Cooks to the Texans.... Their second rounder for Cooks and our 4th rounder.... Not a great return considering we gave up a 1st to get him...

The problem is, his history of concussions, he is more damaged goods than when we got him

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Rams give away their deep threat. I wish I could be a fly on the wall of Goff's house today. First Gurley now Cooks?. Who is next Kupp?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they know what they are doing. The Rams are playing in their new stadium next season and if they lay an egg it could in the end be considered the Chargers house.:gaah:
I wouldn’t really worry about that. They couldn’t even fill their 30,000 seat stadium with their own fans.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Rams give away their deep threat. I wish I could be a fly on the wall of Goff's house today. First Gurley now Cooks?. Who is next Kupp?

Are you kidding, excellent move by Snead. Bill O'Brien got taken advantaged of

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fellas. I think this is a good deal for the Rams. We have two fourths and may get more on draft day or before. WE have some serious interests in a WR-deep draft and Billy Boy in Houston is trying to save face after the Hopkins debacle. Getting Cooks is a win-win for everyone involved.

WE move a concussion hazard who, despite his speed, is a liability especially with the size of his contract and the return on investment we are going to get in the future which is declining. Cooks is another concussion waiting to happen. The Rams have their eyes on a big receiver from Baylor who has 4.38 speed and is 6-2, one Denzel Mims.

This trade is going through. We lose a fourth in 2022, but pick-up a second, second rounder. Now we have two seconds, two thirds, and two fourths. If we pick-up a fifth rounder between now and on a draft day, we are picking-up a serious influx of young talent on the cheap.

I believe McSnead (especially Snead) are understanding they effed-up with all of these high contracts and they are ridding themselves of the physical liabilities to get younger, cheaper, and even more talented and also to save their jobs long-term.

I believe that McVay was shamed to a level he doesn't like from the results of last season and he took this off-season to essentially decide to start a minor rebuild program probably encompassing a three-year hitch.

Stay tuned dudes because this is about to get real interesting.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I just saw that the fourth rounder is in 2022. That makes it even better. So now we have two seconds, two thirds, and two fourths this year. Watch Snead get us a fifth rounder.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a report that we are in the process of trading Cooks to the Texans.... Their second rounder for Cooks and our 4th rounder.... Not a great return considering we gave up a 1st to get him...

No, we are getting Houston’s 2022 4th, not giving up a 4th.

It’s all about unloading the contract

When NO and NE traded him and got 1st round picks, he was still on his rookie contract

Correction, we are giving up a 4th in 2022

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, the Rams have not completed the A-Rob deal but now they have some cash to complete it. On the down-side, this is how bad our cap situation is the next couple of years and one of the reasons I believe McVay and Snead decided to do what they did and are doing.

Check this out. From the website OverTheCap. The Rams now have $42 million in DEAD MONEY on the 2020 and 2021 seasons for Gurley and Cooks alone.

This means we will be sending checks to these guys to have them play for somebody else. This sort of financial juggling occurs all the time in major league baseball. Apparently Snead has brought to the NFL to a larger scale than anybody else in recent years.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, the Rams have not completed the A-Rob deal but now they have some cash to complete it. On the down-side, this is how bad our cap situation is the next couple of years and one of the reasons I believe McVay and Snead decided to do what they did and are doing.

Check this out. From the website OverTheCap. The Rams now have $42 million in DEAD MONEY on the 2020 and 2021 seasons for Gurley and Cooks alone.

This means we will be sending checks to these guys to have them play for somebody else. This sort of financial juggling occurs all the time in major league baseball. Apparently Snead has brought to the NFL to a larger scale than anybody else in recent years.

Yikes!

That’s a lot of money to pay for 2 guys to play elsewhere.

Hope Reynolds is studying the playbook hard.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This also means the Floyd deal, which also has not been completed, may go south. This development is especially poignant in light of all of the Edge guys in this draft we are now in striking distance of selecting with our updated draft schedule.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes!

That’s a lot of money to pay for 2 guys to play elsewhere.

Hope Reynolds is studying the playbook hard.

That is how stupid the FO and that idiot Demoff were in even doing what they did with those big contracts. I also believe we may see the Rams move on from Goff if he continues down the path of being crap like he was the first half of last season.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how stupid the FO and that idiot Demoff were in even doing what they did with those big contracts. I also believe we may see the Rams move on from Goff he continues down the path of being crap like he was the first half of last season.

They need to fix the OL and Goff should be fine ( assuming Henderson is the real deal )

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, with the new schedule of draft picks, we are going to get some serious talent for the O-line as well as the Edge and I see the Floyd deal going by the wayside because of all the young talent in this draft from the Edge.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are pretty much done in the FA market this year and we may unload Havenstein before this is all over before draft day. Evans and Edwards are just too good to settle on Havenstein at RT. I also think Blythe and Allen will be gone or at least Blythe being relegated to back-up status.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE have a number of serious upgrade rooks in the draft on our radar. Josh Jones from Houston has been in for a face-to-face with the Rams. At Center, Ruiz from Michigan would be an upgrade over Allen and Blythe. Biadasz has also been mentioned.

Last edited: