• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams' COO backs new logos, colors amid outcry

This one was really funny of the comments that were quoted.

"If you're low on toilet paper, don't worry. You can get it now on NFL shop. #ramslogo"

So is it almost like " hey fans thanks for voicing your opinion but unfortunately they don't matter; we will proceed to roll out this shitty new logo/colors" which runs in parallel to operating a lack luster franchise.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks as though we might be back to the state of the franchise when the Queen Idiot was running this dog and pony show!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official. Gurley signed a one-year, 6 mil deal with the Falcons today. He will get the largest portions of the run carries IF his knee holds up. Good luck with the Atlanta. Total compensation for Gurley this season will be 11 mil. We eat 5 mil as that is a guaranteed payment. The inner dumbass of the Rams' FO shines on!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever meet Kevin Demoff on the street, I'll be going to jail for assault and attempted murder after I kick the shit out of this dumbass for effing-up this franchise nearly single-handedly!

Don't worry Retro, we will start a go fund me page to get you outta there!!! As a matter of fact you may not even go to jail....any judge can see that it would be justified lol.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever meet Kevin Demoff on the street, I'll be going to jail for assault and attempted murder after I kick the shit out of this dumbass for effing-up this franchise nearly single-handedly!
We and I’m sure many Rams fans across the nation will get you out on bail. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the misfortune of watching a re-run of the ass-whoppin we took from the BA-led Buccaneers last year who now have an aging Brady. As a snooperbowl team, we looked uninspired. A lot of players not named AD standing around, poor tackling, a whole lot of bad decisions all around, and the whole team looked like they were just going through the motions. Goff looked terrible.

WE really did look like the team stuck in the proverbial snooperbowl hangover. Just plain crap. Hopefully, McVay has remedied alot of the crap from last year. He has removed a bunch of players who may have been just riding the wave to get the big money, something Demoff and Snead are quite often more than ready to dole out to nearly anybody that has a good year. He got rid of a bunch of coaches who were stale and uninspired.

Now we are in serious cap hell for at least the next two years. I think maybe, just maybe, the FO needs cleaned-out as well including Snead. Time to get rid of that total idiot Demoff and find a fresh GM who is a little more monetarily shrewd like a John Lynch while finding excellent talent. Years ago, the Rams were penny-pinchers as a corporate policy. Now they are like a drunken sailor on a week-end pass. Money going everywhere and in gobs.

Some articles are suggesting that Ramsey should be the next guy they move along from because he is already starting to show signs of complacency while waiting for the big money. I say, if you don't play like AD every year, you are just running your mouth and should be shown the door sooner rather than later.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the misfortune of watching a re-run of the ass-whoppin we took from the BA-led Buccaneers last year who now have an aging Brady. As a snooperbowl team, we looked uninspired. A lot of players not named AD standing around, poor tackling, a whole lot of bad decisions all around, and the whole team looked like they were just going through the motions. Goff looked terrible.

WE really did look like the team stuck in the proverbial snooperbowl hangover. Just plain crap. Hopefully, McVay has remedied alot of the crap from last year. He has removed a bunch of players who may have been just riding the wave to get the big money, something Demoff and Snead are quite often more than ready to dole out to nearly anybody that has a good year. He got rid of a bunch of coaches who were stale and uninspired.

Now we are in serious cap hell for at least the next two years. I think maybe, just maybe, the FO needs cleaned-out as well including Snead. Time to get rid of that total idiot Demoff and find a fresh GM who is a little more monetarily shrewd like a John Lynch while finding excellent talent. Years ago, the Rams were penny-pinchers as a corporate policy. Now they are like a drunken sailor on a week-end pass. Money going everywhere and in gobs.

Some articles are suggesting that Ramsey should be the next guy they move along from because he is already starting to show signs of complacency while waiting for the big money. I say, if you don't play like AD every year, you are just running your mouth and should be shown the door sooner rather than later.
Demoff should've been shown the door years ago but I think that goes without saying. I think that the problem is, is that now that they're in Los Angeles, I feel like they're in the constant win now mentality to try to keep the fans interested and if that means sacrificing the future, so be it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

... I wouldn't be surprised if they did; giving the stupidity by this FO at this point any move they make doesn't surprise me. In all hindsight you don't need a shutdown cb to win a SB and command 20 mil, if only we could have took the BB approach to handling these type of things.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rams franchise in LA has this persistent propensity to do stupid stuff when they can easily do Bill Belicheat and Robert Kraft type moves to assure themselves perennial winning seasons dating back to the Roman Gabriel days.

We fans could name debacle after debacle in getting the right players and coaches to get a winning tradition much like their cross-town cousins the Lakers. But noooo, sooner or later a guy like Demoff is kept in a position of power even after he has a proven record of effing things up just because the whack job with the money can't make a decision.

Just look at this knew logo and the rumors surrounding the new unis. After pleading and major criticisms by the fans and one ED, Demoff comes out with the big "thank-you but we are going with it" line of bullshit, when the new logo doesn't even look like the stadium roof built just like the old logo.

After watching this mess for 50+ years, I just shake my head and state what everyone else says: "Maybe next year they'll get it right"!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rams franchise in LA has this persistent propensity to do stupid stuff when they can easily do Bill Belicheat and Robert Kraft type moves to assure themselves perennial winning seasons dating back to the Roman Gabriel days.

We fans could name debacle after debacle in getting the right players and coaches to get a winning tradition much like their cross-town cousins the Lakers. But noooo, sooner or later a guy like Demoff is kept in a position of power even after he has a proven record of effing things up just because the whack job with the money can't make a decision.

Just look at this knew logo and the rumors surrounding the new unis. After pleading and major criticisms by the fans and one ED, Demoff comes out with the big "thank-you but we are going with it" line of bullshit, when the new logo doesn't even look like the stadium roof built just like the old logo.

After watching this mess for 50+ years, I just shake my head and state what everyone else says: "Maybe next year they'll get it right"!!

At least we’re not Browns fans, Retro

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a report that we are in the process of trading Cooks to the Texans.... Their second rounder for Cooks and our 4th rounder.... Not a great return considering we gave up a 1st to get him...