• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm Brown is a stud and can't wait to see him start. Darrell Henderson is a quality back too. Not worried about the RB situation.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can see I'll not be going to a live game anytime soon. $600 the lowest seat price? in the nose bleed section out on Crenshaw ave :gaah:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep LTRF. The truth is finally emerging. Gurley's knee is pretty bad and he most def took some sort of pain management measures before each game. This is why his production, agility, explosiveness, and touches all declined the last year. McVay took the heat and tried to keep it quiet. So in the end, McSnead took the only course available that was amenable to everyone to free-up a roster spot and to truly move along from Todd Gurley with grace and dignity. He may need knee replacement surgery when he finally retires which could be after this upcoming season.

And had they waited to extend him, they wouldn’t be eating all that dead money.

You would’ve thought they had learned from the Tavon extension. Hopefully they finally got the memo this time with Gurley

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And had they waited to extend him, they wouldn’t be eating all that dead money.

You would’ve thought they had learned from the Tavon extension. Hopefully they finally got the memo this time with Gurley

Not just the Tavon extension, but the trade up to get Tavon.... Drafting Tavon, G Rob, Bradford, Jason Smith, I can keep going :L :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a 2-14 logo so hopefully they can at least do better than that, not that it matters since we don’t have a first round draft pick next year either. :sigh:

We will have our other picks plus we should have some nice compensatory picks for who we have lost so far.... hopefully :hope:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea LTRF. If you sit and ponder this self-defeating corporate behavior that is consistently demonstrated over the years, you can generate a huge, depressing list of personnel blunders dating back to Roman Gabriel days. Maybe McSnead really are trying to reverse a very bad corporate habit this franchise has been practicing for nearly a half a century.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this new logo is really a pile of dog shit but again it captures the corporate sub-consciousness that they already believe. That is, the Rams really are second tier. We are just very good at hiding that belief.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greed is killing this sport and other pro sports to a point that its almost unwatchable. Players being shipped all over from one team to the next. Coaches leaving or being fired after three seasons. One year your team is awesome the next it sucks. Games in Europe and Mexico that we can't attend. Black outs and not being able to watch your home town team without paying through the nose. Teams cheating because of how much money is on the line. I'm at the end of my rope. Cap space crap. Rules for this and rules for that. I can't be alone here.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R-C signs a one-year deal with the Iggles. Mike Thomas leaves to sign a one-year deal with the Bungles and reunite with Zac Taylor.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting observation. Of all these players that the Rams let walk, why are many of them signing one-year deals? The answer: Aside from the issue of a performance-laden derivation of future bigger monies, the good players signed longer deals and the crappy ones signed the one-year deals.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams can take that new pile of dog shit logo and Ram-It up their corporate asses! Look, keep the old logo, keep the royal blue and white unis with the occasional yellow and blue ones, and stop trying to screw good things up!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just the Tavon extension, but the trade up to get Tavon.... Drafting Tavon, G Rob, Bradford, Jason Smith, I can keep going :L :lol:

Yep, they didn’t learn their lesson with Smith and turned around 3 years later and took Robinson.

Could you imagine a defense with Mack and Donald? It could’ve happened had the Rams been a bit smarter about taking BPA over need.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea LTRF. If you sit and ponder this self-defeating corporate behavior that is consistently demonstrated over the years, you can generate a huge, depressing list of personnel blunders dating back to Roman Gabriel days. Maybe McSnead really are trying to reverse a very bad corporate habit this franchise has been practicing for nearly a half a century.
Although some of us see the writing on the wall at the time of these blunders, only collectively do we have true prospective.

I know collectively over the years, I have found a few gems we passed on, and probably more busts than I would ever admit to over the same time frame.

Maybe only @SJ76 could give a valid argument against, however he too should be humbled by some of these prospect's STAR potential gone bust!

Only hindsight is 20/20

:clap:

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure I would’ve drafted my fair share of blunders as well over the years.

But, the 3 biggest blunders the Rams gave made recently I absolutely hated and would not have done

J. Smith
T. Austin
G. Robinson

All 1st round blunders that really set the franchise back.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, the 3 biggest blunders the Rams gave made recently I absolutely hated and would not have done

J. Smith
T. Austin
G. Robinson

Struggled between rating this post ....'Winner' and 'I Love You, Man'...

Well stated ALR!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams can take that new pile of dog shit logo and Ram-It up their corporate asses! Look, keep the old logo, keep the royal blue and white unis with the occasional yellow and blue ones, and stop trying to screw good things up!!
I’d prefer the opposite with more the blue and yellow with the occasional blue and white. It I figure that it’s because that’s what I grew up with.

J. Smith
T. Austin
G. Robinson

Those three first round picks we had back in the 2000-2001 season where not a single one planned out I think really killed us for a long time. But that could’ve also been caused by Martz, Linehan and Spagnuolo drafting horribly for many years after that as well.