• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he was cut by the Rams, wouldn't his suspension run through all the games of week 4 ???
mikey, I've read Jo Lonn's suspension is up on Thursday after the SF game. I'm guessing, since he was on the Rams' roster his suspension was for (4) Rams' games. That said, I would think it makes financial sense to sign with any team after Thursday nights game but he wont be able to play until week 5.

Do we really want a juicer tho?
We all make mistakes, IDK? He is a true starter, has talent and is easy on the cap. We took Austin Pettis back so who knows. We suffered through the penalty and I think he could be the difference in filling the void we are experiencing now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Missed the TD

This is frustrating as heii. To see the Rams have a clear touchdown and nope not this time!

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO RB Rams Are Going Nowhere

This is just unbelievable. The Rams are trying to get better, get Bradford better but how do you do this when you don't have a NFL caliber running back. You are helping Bradford with receivers but give him second rate RB's. I just don't understand how Bradford is supposed to be a better QB when he doesn't have a fing RB to help him out. It's just another step back for this team and the organization and us fans. The Rams need to go out and try to sign a RB that has experience!

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rams Are Just Awful Amazing

This Rams team is just plain "Awful". I haven't seen a Rams team play like this since the Tony Banks years. I am speechless how bad the Rams are regressing as we are in week 3. What the heck is happening. This is not at all what I expected. The team as a hole are playing lost! Bradford is trying to do it all. Really, What is happening with this team. How can they have so many problems week in and week out and the Coach is lost himself. I have been a fan for 40 + years and the performance tonight makes me fking sick. Every time the Rams are on offense I keep waiting for something bad to happen and it does. Our Defense is what? This is just wrong and I don't see it getting better the rest of the season. I can see the Rams going 2-14 this season. I am serious, what is happening with this team. They given up already this season. Behind again 14-3, game over. 1-3. I can't believe that Coach Fisher is losing the battle and losing this team or have lost the team, what team, a bunch of guys who don't know what the fk they are supposed to do on the field. This is a freaking joke and the joke is on us Ram fans for putting up with another lost season! The fan base will be lost after tonight if the Rams can pull a miracle but I figure it will get worse. Can't watch this chit anymore. Had enough! Primetime Rams! Thanks Rams for making us look good!

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rams team is just plain "Awful". I haven't seen a Rams team play like this since the Tony Banks years. I am speechless how bad the Rams are regressing as we are in week 3. What the heck is happening. This is not at all what I expected. The team as a hole are playing lost! Bradford is trying to do it all. Really, What is happening with this team. How can they have so many problems week in and week out and the Coach is lost himself. I have been a fan for 40 + years and the performance tonight makes me fking sick. Every time the Rams are on offense I keep waiting for something bad to happen and it does. Our Defense is what? This is just wrong and I don't see it getting better the rest of the season. I can see the Rams going 2-14 this season. I am serious, what is happening with this team. They given up already this season. Behind again 14-3, game over. 1-3. I can't believe that Coach Fisher is losing the battle and losing this team or have lost the team, what team, a bunch of guys who don't know what the fk they are supposed to do on the field. This is a freaking joke and the joke is on us Ram fans for putting up with another lost season! The fan base will be lost after tonight if the Rams can pull a miracle but I figure it will get worse. Can't watch this chit anymore. Had enough! Primetime Rams! Thanks Rams for making us look good!

I agree with you about this current team Ramtim but since the Banks years??? Did you forget some of those teams in the 6 years between Martz and Fisher? I wouldn't blame you if you did, LOL.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you about this current team Ramtim but since the Banks years??? Did you forget some of those teams in the 6 years between Martz and Fisher? I wouldn't blame you if you did, LOL.
This is what I was thinking too!

And THOSE years are the reason we are in the funk we are in. Over those 6 years of Linehan and Spags just completely decimating our team to where we are the youngest team in the NFL two years running and who knows, we may get younger next year helps me re-center my expectations. We are playing most of our team with college age kids vs seasoned veteran teams.

What did we all really expect?

Honestly I thought we played over our heads last year with all the changes we made. I know letting Stephen Jackson out of his deal was the right thing for SJax but knew it would bite us in the ass this year. I did think we would be a little more competitive than we've been. I really wonder what the complete term of the plan was when Jeff Fisher, Les Snead, Kevin Demoff and Stan Kroenke all sat down and devised a plan to trade those picks to Washington and completely overhaul the teams roster with speed and youth. 3 years, 4 years, 5 years? What markers were set in place? I feel as if they expected some of this, probably not getting beat this bad, but unfortunately for us fans, these things just don't change in a season or two. It takes time when your roster and organization was as f'd-up as ours was.

Seriously, how many other dudes are still on the 53 man roster with Sam from his rookie season in 2010?

Ha ha I wont make ya wait, so I'll tell you guys it is a half dozen. Yep 6 dudes out of 52. That's it!

Now out of those 6, how many of those dudes are starters?

Again I wont make you wait for the answer, its half of the 6. Yep 3 dudes are starters along side of Sam, but not for yesterdays game nor the game vs Dallas only 2 dudes started yesterday and along side of Sam from 2010. Those dudes were James Laurinaitis and Chris Long. So three dudes now starting from just 2 1/2 seasons ago. Here is the complete list Jermelle Cudjo, James Laurinaitis, Chris Long, Rodger Saffold, Eugene Sims & Darian Stewart.

Now to take it one step further, how many dudes on our 53 man roster are starting their 3rd season or less?

Well the answer is 42 of 53 or 80 percent of our roster and you know what? Of the 12 dudes remaining, that were over 3 years, half of those guys are in their 4th year. That would make 48 of 53 players in their 4th year or less on our roster or 91 percent of our roster.

Yep, do this little exercise with any other NFL roster and then you'll see the task at hand for this coaching staff and front office. I really do feel that by seasons end we may start to get teased by what we are building here and get a peak at the future. However if any of you have ever have gone through remodeling your kitchen or something similar the rebuilding process can look pretty ugly long before it starts to look good.

Hang in their Rams fans!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Ramtim. About the Tony Banks years. Sure there have been bad years after. But when you have A QB who is suppose to be the leader laugh coming off the field over and over when he fumbles a snap and the other team recovers it. And this happened all the time. Or Throwing INT's and laughing about it also. Banks having a couldn't care less attitude on the sidelines all the time. But the kicker is the RAMS kept him for 3 full seasons. 6 wins then 5 wins then 4 wins. When the RAMS kept Banks for the 3rd season that was the only time I was thinking about not bing a fan anymore. I didn't even follow the RAMS in his 3rd year. He was a wanna be gangster punk.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Ramtim. About the Tony Banks years. Sure there have been bad years after. But when you have A QB who is suppose to be the leader laugh coming off the field over and over when he fumbles a snap and the other team recovers it. And this happened all the time. Or Throwing INT's and laughing about it also. Banks having a couldn't care less attitude on the sidelines all the time. But the kicker is the RAMS kept him for 3 full seasons. 6 wins then 5 wins then 4 wins. When the RAMS kept Banks for the 3rd season that was the only time I was thinking about not bing a fan anymore. I didn't even follow the RAMS in his 3rd year. He was a wanna be gangster punk.

Yes but he said he hasn't seen a Rams "team" play this bad since the Tony Banks years and I beg to differ. He didn't just single out the QB he said the team. A few of the years with Linehan and Spags were far worse than the Tony Banks years.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the team with Banks went 15-33 in three seasons. Each season with less wins. 6 then 5 then 4. That is pretty dismal. So during the Banks era the RAMS were worse each season. Sure you can argue about other bad RAMS teams but it's so close it's not even something to mention. It's just splitting hairs.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the team with Banks went 15-33 in three seasons. Each season with less wins. 6 then 5 then 4. That is pretty dismal. So during the Banks era the RAMS were worse each season. Sure you can argue about other bad RAMS teams but it's so close it's not even something to mention. It's just splitting hairs.

From 2007-2011 the Rams had the worst 5 year stretch in the history of the NFL. I just found it funny that he went back to the Banks era when the recent history is much more fresh in peoples minds.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because the so call leader was Banks. Bet there wasn't a worse leader.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redskins lost again where does that put the draft order D:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of right now I believe the Rams would pick at #9 and #10.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Charlie is famous. I will be writing a children's movie on this one. You were not here yet a few years ago when he locked himself in the car with my only set of keys. I put him in running car and went back inside. He stepped over the center consul where the door lock button was located. I went from window to window trying to get him to step on the button. My wife and son were watching as I kept running from on side of the car to the other hopping he would step on the button. When I picked up a brick, my wife ran out and stood at one window with me at the other. We took turns calling and he final stepped on the automatic window which went down. The story really does not do justice to what happened. I was stuck in the muck several times before they sent the boat. I did not consider that I could have easily stepped into a sink hole and would have never been seen again. People ask if the water was cold and honestly, I cant give an answer. I told my wife there are 4 that I would do that for over and over, my wife, the 2 kids and the dog. I wasn't really concerned as I swam competitively for over 20 years and was a captain in College. I did. however, have a broken hand. I told the officer at 1 point he would have to arrest me to keep me from going across. I went under about 10 times and could not pull myself up because of my hand. We are all well and have our 15 minutes of fame!

This is where my Rams fan training came in hand. I never gave up hope and my wife thought I was crazy. If you could see this dog, you would think the story was made up. Maltipoo's are not known for their toughness. We are still amazed as the place where he was last seen was about 7 mile away.

charlie.jpg

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK STACY HASN"T CLEARED YET :gaah:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags are Texans are both in close games right now. Either could move into a tie with Washington with a victory. This could help the Rams draft. The Vikes are also in a close game and they could pass the Skins.