• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita. I see you are still hangin' around after yet another battle with SJ76. Damn, those have been epic and are always a delight to read from the both of you because you both have great points and of course that Rams passion that we all have. As the Aussies say "Good on ya'"!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good Retro, Junkie's my boy and where we don't see eye to eye on Sam :argue: we still can have some fun in the process, throw some darts and daggers at one another and laugh at our dumb asses while we do it!

I got faith....

He'll wise up one day. ;)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you all that it wasn't all Bradfords fault this time! But here we go saying that he played pretty well, well I still don't think he did, yes there were alot of dropped passes, most of those drops the play wasnt going to go for much anyway. The line did not protect him today, hey, it's going to happen, they did the first two weeks and he wasn't that impressive.
It was just an overall bad game and we can complain all we want, you don't think the GB, NYG, and Viking fans are all bitching up a storm about right now, sometimes teams play like overall crap, we did today!
As far as receivers dropping passes, that also happens, I'm watching other games right now, and I'm still seeing dropped passes. Bradford did throw a lot of bad passes today, passes that were no where near his receivers, and he still throws short passes to receivers that are about to get blown up. The one time we did score, Bradford should have been intercepted in the end zone, on a very bad pass that would have been behind the receiver had the DB not deflected it, so I guess that is another drop by the
defense!
Again even if the receivers don't drop those balls Bradford still throws for less than 300 yards with almost 50 Attempts. I don't have my Bradford blinders on so I'm seeing what is happening, not just what I want to see.
Again this loss is more on the defense and oline, but Bradford didn't do anything to help them win either

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas showed us what happens when you give any qb time and a running game. It equals a win

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS can't run the ball. RAMS start slow too. It's like they're going through the motions until they feel like playing. So far the RAMS only felt like playing the 4th quarter of the first two games. This Dallas game they didn't play hard the whole game. Only positive is 49ers, Cardinals aren't doing very well too. I don't know where to start with the RAMS on what's going on with them. How bout everything is wrong on both sides of the ball if this game is any kind of measuring stick. I'm mean everything. Unbelievable!!:L

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS need to come out fired up like mad dogs. Like they're going to kick ass and take names. FIRED UP! Excited and flying around. All I've seen so far is players looking baffled, unsure and confused. Except for the 4th quarters of the first two games. You have to start out like you're going to be the Mac daddy of the NFL. :nod:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't one positive thing I can say about the game yesterday. The offense was terrible, the o-line was atrocious, the running game is non-existent and Sam looked confused and appeared to feel the rush even when it wasn’t there. The receivers still can’t get separation which I didn’t think we would see this year.

On the defensive side of the ball I’m not sure if the LB’s were even on the field and once again the coverage was way too loose.

Coaching: The team wasn’t prepared and this falls on the coaching staff and the play calling was confusing at best on both sides of the ball. I remember one 3 and 6 play where Jenkins was playing 10 yards off the ball and BACKED UP when the ball was snapped. The only positive on that play was that he made the tackle and prevented a long gain. This effort reminded of the crap we say pre Fisher. Inexcusable.

Oh and I forgot to mention, more special teams penalties.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't one positive thing I can say about the game yesterday. The offense was terrible, the o-line was atrocious, the running game is non-existent and Sam looked confused and appeared to feel the rush even when it wasn’t there. The receivers still can’t get separation which I didn’t think we would see this year.

On the defensive side of the ball I’m not sure if the LB’s were even on the field and once again the coverage was way too loose.

Coaching: The team wasn’t prepared and this falls on the coaching staff and the play calling was confusing at best on both sides of the ball. I remember one 3 and 6 play where Jenkins was playing 10 yards off the ball and BACKED UP when the ball was snapped. The only positive on that play was that he made the tackle and prevented a long gain. This effort reminded of the crap we say pre Fisher. Inexcusable.

I also remember a play where Givens was open on the left sideline withe the defender on his right side. Sam through the ball toward the sidelines which he should on that play but Givens turned in toward the field. Both players just looked at each other as if they had no clue. I'm sick of this ****.:wtf2:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give you all that it wasn't all Bradfords fault this time! But here we go saying that he played pretty well, well I still don't think he did, yes there were alot of dropped passes, most of those drops the play wasnt going to go for much anyway. The line did not protect him today, hey, it's going to happen, they did the first two weeks and he wasn't that impressive.
It was just an overall bad game and we can complain all we want, you don't think the GB, NYG, and Viking fans are all bitching up a storm about right now, sometimes teams play like overall crap, we did today!
As far as receivers dropping passes, that also happens, I'm watching other games right now, and I'm still seeing dropped passes. Bradford did throw a lot of bad passes today, passes that were no where near his receivers, and he still throws short passes to receivers that are about to get blown up. The one time we did score, Bradford should have been intercepted in the end zone, on a very bad pass that would have been behind the receiver had the DB not deflected it, so I guess that is another drop by the
defense!
Again even if the receivers don't drop those balls Bradford still throws for less than 300 yards with almost 50 Attempts. I don't have my Bradford blinders on so I'm seeing what is happening, not just what I want to see.
Again this loss is more on the defense and oline, but Bradford didn't do anything to help them win either

Of course not this was a total team effort in this loss. BTW, it's never "all Bradford's fault". QB's get too much credit when the team wins and to much blame when the team loses.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS need to come out fired up like mad dogs. Like they're going to kick ass and take names. FIRED UP! Excited and flying around. All I've seen so far is players looking baffled, unsure and confused. Except for the 4th quarters of the first two games. You have to start out like you're going to be the Mac daddy of the NFL. :nod:

To me that's on the coaching staff. How can your team not come out fired up to play football. And the patheticly passive play calling on both sides of the ball doesn't help.:lame:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping things real, the game versus Dallas is one of those you just forget about. Cannot really evaluate anyone because everyone did not have a very good game.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping things real, the game versus Dallas is one of those you just forget about. Cannot really evaluate anyone because everyone did not have a very good game.

The problem SJ76 is that we as fans are tired of this and need to expect more. I sick of saying "that's one of those games you just forget". It's time for them to start taking the next step as a team. They were much more competitive last year than before Fisher took over but it some ways they've regressed this year. They can't have these embarrassing games anymore. That looked very reminiscent of the 1-15 team yesterday.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely agree LTR...Losing games is going to happen...Losing tham with as piss-poor effort as today shouldn't...My early minimal optimism is waning VERY quickly...I can't stand to see the some old Rams...And they shouldn't be that...IMO fisher needs to loosen the reigns on the offense EARLY in the game and Walton needs to figure out what in the hell the defense needs to do to to be competitive...(His own shortcomings
need his attention, as well..)...I worried about the pass defense since day 1, but i thought they would be better against the run...Hope they get it all figured out sooner rather than later...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem SJ76 is that we as fans are tired of this and need to expect more. I sick of saying "that's one of those games you just forget". It's time for them to start taking the next step as a team. They were much more competitive last year than before Fisher took over but it some ways they've regressed this year. They can't have these embarrassing games anymore. That looked very reminiscent of the 1-15 team yesterday.
Thay all have these embarrassing games from time to time, this would be Coach Fisher's second in 19 games as the Rams HC. That's not too bad considering the complete overhaul he has been tasked with.

Last year defensively we seemed to find just the right blend of youth and experience and realized a pretty good defensive team as we progressed through the season. However in our first three games last year defensively we gave up an average of 21.3 ppg compared to this year 24 ppg.

That's not that far off track.

I do think that missing Jo Lonn upsets that balance we planned for and has hindered our progress just enough and who knows, maybe we sign him back on Friday after the SF game.

When you field a team with as much youth and inexperience like we have done for the second year coming, it takes time before things start to come together. Playing the last two weeks on the road, against a perennial playoff team in Atlanta, with a solid passing attack and then a veteran team in Dallas, again with a solid passing attack, proved to be too much too early for our young squad.

Look for Coach Fisher to over prepare for the 49ers as this is his MO so the 9ers should be in for a dog fight. As a matter of fact, I have no doubts that some of his in division preparation extended into last weeks game preparation and as a result we suffered dearly.

As Coach Fisher has said, it starts in Division, man if he only had this philosophy with road games....:gaah:

While Coach Fisher as the Rams HC may have an impressive 5-1-1 in Division record, he has a hideous road record of 3-6-1.

That, needs to improve!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jo-Lunn Dunbar may return next week as he has not signed with any other team. Expect Reynolds or Bates to be cut to make room.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jo-Lunn Dunbar may return next week as he has not signed with any other team. Expect Reynolds or Bates to be cut to make room.
Jo Lonn will sign soon after Thursday night's game as that is when his suspension will end, however if it will be with the Rams has yet to be seen.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jo Lonn will sign soon after Thursday night's game as that is when his suspension will end, however if it will be with the Rams has yet to be seen.

Since he was cut by the Rams, wouldn't his suspension run through all the games of week 4 ???

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do we really want a juicer tho?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thay all have these embarrassing games from time to time, this would be Coach Fisher's second in 19 games as the Rams HC. That's not too bad considering the complete overhaul he has been tasked with.

Last year defensively we seemed to find just the right blend of youth and experience and realized a pretty good defensive team as we progressed through the season. However in our first three games last year defensively we gave up an average of 21.3 ppg compared to this year 24 ppg.

That's not that far off track.

I do think that missing Jo Lonn upsets that balance we planned for and has hindered our progress just enough and who knows, maybe we sign him back on Friday after the SF game.

When you field a team with as much youth and inexperience like we have done for the second year coming, it takes time before things start to come together. Playing the last two weeks on the road, against a perennial playoff team in Atlanta, with a solid passing attack and then a veteran team in Dallas, again with a solid passing attack, proved to be too much too early for our young squad.

Look for Coach Fisher to over prepare for the 49ers as this is his MO so the 9ers should be in for a dog fight. As a matter of fact, I have no doubts that some of his in division preparation extended into last weeks game preparation and as a result we suffered dearly.

As Coach Fisher has said, it starts in Division, man if he only had this philosophy with road games....:gaah:

While Coach Fisher as the Rams HC may have an impressive 5-1-1 in Division record, he has a hideous road record of 3-6-1.

That, needs to improve!

Thanks for bringing some perspective to my rant. I had to release some steam when I posted that because I was so angry about the effort. I’m all better now.:laugh3:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree LTR...Losing games is going to happen...Losing tham with as piss-poor effort as today shouldn't...My early minimal optimism is waning VERY quickly...I can't stand to see the some old Rams...And they shouldn't be that...IMO fisher needs to loosen the reigns on the offense EARLY in the game and Walton needs to figure out what in the hell the defense needs to do to to be competitive...(His own shortcomings
need his attention, as well..)...I worried about the pass defense since day 1, but i thought they would be better against the run...Hope they get it all figured out sooner rather than later...

I agree mikey. My optimisim concenring this team has cleary wained since the season become. I hope we're both wrong.