• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders @ Cowboys

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes we missed XP after first TD

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown seemed to want to give the hame away we should cut him
Brown has been ok this year. Rough day today. Ive seen a couple of those as no calls before. Refs were tight today. Lots of flags on both teams. Carr sold that hit to the head from Parsons.

With all the Bull shit though, we still had the ball at the end of regulation with plenty of time to score a TD. Then won the coin toss in OT.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown has been ok this year. Rough day today. Ive seen a couple of those as no calls before. Refs were tight today. Lots of flags on both teams. Carr sold that hit to the head from Parsons.

With all the Bull shit though, we still had the ball at the end of regulation with plenty of time to score a TD. Then won the coin toss in OT.
he had 4 PI calls today

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We are who we are. This team is 2-3 against winning teams. 3-3 but with our back up if Vikings win this weekend. The AFC West has kicked our tail. Team struggles against good teams. Well, we have 6 games left with 4 to the NFC East and to the Saints who are on their second string QB and then the Cardinals at home. Only two home games left. See a 3-3 finish. Let’s see if we can play better when we get some players back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are shooting for the most called penalties ever in a game.
These refs sucked. Parsons held on every snap..PI by Raiders not called. But the worst one was the catch and fumble. Cowboys got screwed big time

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost 3 of 4 and 2 of 3 at home against inferior opponents. Concerning to say the least. Head off on the road now. Not having Cooper and Lamb. So mad at Cooper. His teammates should be too. May have cost his team a bye. We were outplayed. Playing at New Orleans is never easy.

Are you sure those opponents are inferior?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Are you sure those opponents are inferior?
I hope we are better than the Broncos and the Raiders who had a mid year head coaching change. But then again, maybe we are not. Got our butts kicked at home by them. Only quality wins this year are Chargers, Patriots and Eagles. We beat the Vikings with our back up. Just the NFL I guess.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we are better than the Broncos and the Raiders who had a mid year head coaching change. But then again, maybe we are not. Got our butts kicked at home by them. Only quality wins this year are Chargers, Patriots and Eagles. We beat the Vikings with our back up. Just the NFL I guess.

Yup...the NFL is like that...sometimes it's more about when you play somebody than who they are...or aren't

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the outcome Cowboys fans wanted to see. To me the Cowboys beat themselves with stupid penalties that better players don’t make. We missed Cooper and Lamb and Gregory and Lawrence. And who the hell is in charge of tackling? high school kids do a better job than what I have seen the last 4 games.
not pathetic but wasted opportunity for sure.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the raiders credit for kicking the ball short in overtime. Hindsight is 20/20, but if they let it hit the ground it possibly would have bounced out of bounds.

It is clear to me that the injuries finally have caught up to this team. Both Gregory and Dlaw being out at the same time has hurt this team. Brown has been exposed the last two games because there is not enough pressure. They were doubling Parsons and nobody else did squat. The Cowboys offense is way easier to slow down with Coop and Cee Dee both out. Either these players return soon or there will be several more losses.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t good, gents.

Wasn’t good at all.

It really wasnt. Pretty disappointed after that one. Brown and Zeurline will be the scapegoats, but this was a whole team and staff loss. Our offense put up some points and yards but was terrible on 3rd downs all day. Defensively - not good today after 2 pretty good weeks. 19 rushes today from our offense. Thats not enough. I know Zeke is banged up, but when you are missing your top 2 WRs , it seems like running the ball would have been more in the plan. Maybe it was.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense had a penalty on the made XP. Put the ball on 1.
The crazy thing: if the Cowboys keep the extra point on that TD instead of going for 2 then Zueline would have likely kicked a game winning kick with 24 seconds left instead of a game tying FG.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the fact that several Cowboys called out the refs. Gallup could get fined for his comment on having to beat two opponents. This biased officiating is altering games. This is why the POS Goodell needs to be removed as Comnish. Cowboys are not going to even get close to a superbowl as long as this prick is the commissioner.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing: if the Cowboys keep the extra point on that TD instead of going for 2 then Zueline would have likely kicked a game winning kick with 24 seconds left instead of a game tying FG.

I had no problem with them taking the point off and going for 2. They were chasing a missed PAT, and they had to go for and made a 2 pointer just to get within 3 late in the 4th. Had they kept the PAT odds are they dont attempt the one they made in the 4th and the score is the same.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 years of torture as a Cowboy fan. We know we should quit them, but we can't. The defense played poorly except Parsons. However, I am not into conspiracy theories, but my goodness, can you ever call a game fairly. The inconsistency of the PI and not calling the PI is maddening. Why is it, when it comes down to a PI at the end of a game. It is never called to benefit the Cowboys?? It was a horribly officiated game. In addition, we have a moron as a coach. Plan and simple. He is a detriment to this team. This team is an undisciplined mess. That is coaching. Kellen Moore. I am not sold on him at all. I will not shed a tear for him if he is gone. He is just too pass happy and gets cute at the wrong times. Lastly, Why the Hell you playing man D on 3rd and 18??? Dumb team, reflecting coaching.