• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders @ Cowboys

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a game where we need the running game more than ever it’s this one. We need Zeke & Pollard to be the MVPs of this game.
How did you not run for over 500 yds vs our defense?

Pleasantly surprised we won... although did we did try to give away to you guys.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you not run for over 500 yds vs our defense?

Pleasantly surprised we won... although did we did try to give away to you guys.
It baffles me how we didn’t run it down y’all defense, we go away from the run WAY too easily. Kellen Moore is showing why his hype train was just that….hype, and that he’s not head coaching material.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It baffles me how we didn’t run it down y’all defense, we go away from the run WAY too easily. Kellen Moore is showing why his hype train was just that….hype, and that he’s not head coaching material.
you do realize we scored 30 pts with zero turnovers. The Defense gave up more!
Defense will always give up final points until we can control the LOS. Late game scores we still havent fixed on defense. With turnovers we look one way. Without. We look like we always have. Not gonna blame Moore for losing a game we scored 30!
We wont be superbowl contenders until our defense is fearsome. Right now we have good games & we have bad days on defense. That will never make it through the playoffs. Not blaming McCarthy for this one either. This one lands on the defense & refs having heads up their asses.
Think the refs were like I am on prime time & I need some face time. What was it. Like 20 penalties or more. When refs get involved like that. You always know it will come down to late (OT in this case) 4th qtr defenses. Ours lost on turkey day. The Raiders won!

Kellen Moore (or the HC) had anything to do with 4 Long PI's

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we got beat a lot worse than the score showed. The Raiders outplayed us. Sure they needed the win more than us but to me they brought it all day. I thought Carr was really good.
We did put up 30 plus but to me I can see where some blame should go on the offense. The Raiders arent the 85 Bears and with only a few days to prepare the offense should have a pretty good advantage. Dont forget 7 points came from the kickoff return. It just seemed like we were never in rhythm. Penalties were part of it. Zeke isnt right. 2 WRs out. Dak isnt as sharp as he has been. Just a little off. Terrible on 3rd downs. We punted 7 times. I still think we can make a run at this thing.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we got beat a lot worse than the score showed. The Raiders outplayed us. Sure they needed the win more than us but to me they brought it all day. I thought Carr was really good.
We did put up 30 plus but to me I can see where some blame should go on the offense. The Raiders arent the 85 Bears and with only a few days to prepare the offense should have a pretty good advantage. Dont forget 7 points came from the kickoff return. It just seemed like we were never in rhythm. Penalties were part of it. Zeke isnt right. 2 WRs out. Dak isnt as sharp as he has been. Just a little off. Terrible on 3rd downs. We punted 7 times. I still think we can make a run at this thing.
I can completely agree with your enthusiasm. I just disagree with others reasons for losing. (this game)
Dak has also been inconsistent. (not an OC's fault)
& I am not bashing Dak because I would easily take him over 20 other starting Qbs no question! Just how the game played out.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. If you are taking the penalty to move closest and that changes your decision, then you don’t call the play you did or why not just go for it from the two. To take the penalty, you should say I think we can

I think part of the Problem is Zeke is hurt and he kind of running on 1 1/2 leg, like Jaylon Smith was doing. The other problem is Coop and Cee Dee were out. It does seem that the Cowboys were very conservative and not aggressive enough

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was on the verge of becoming a blowout and then Pollards kick off return happened. The thing is the refs controlled this game and the outcome. It was a disgrace how this game was officiated. The refs appeared to want this game to be close or they would have thrown a flag on Pollards return.. Raiders held Parsons the entire game and no flags.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize we scored 30 pts with zero turnovers. The Defense gave up more!
Defense will always give up final points until we can control the LOS. Late game scores we still havent fixed on defense. With turnovers we look one way. Without. We look like we always have. Not gonna blame Moore for losing a game we scored 30!
We wont be superbowl contenders until our defense is fearsome. Right now we have good games & we have bad days on defense. That will never make it through the playoffs. Not blaming McCarthy for this one either. This one lands on the defense & refs having heads up their asses.
Think the refs were like I am on prime time & I need some face time. What was it. Like 20 penalties or more. When refs get involved like that. You always know it will come down to late (OT in this case) 4th qtr defenses. Ours lost on turkey day. The Raiders won!

Kellen Moore (or the HC) had anything to do with 4 Long PI's
Defense would’ve done better had we ran the ball more and control the time of possession instead of throwing it all over the field and consistently going three & out and keep that trash Raiders defense on their heels.