• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to talk to Hammer about getting y'all's SportsHoopla cash. You 2 aren't using it.

:pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so let's see. both our teams won today. SC whipped UCLA. if the Lakers can somehow get a W it won't be a bad weekend...:lol:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAKLAND VS KC!! Prepare for a bloodbath!! This game counts for both teams!!
Oakland is going to be ROCKIN.. Can you hear Hells Bells playing??
Man, it just don't get better.. Pure football baby!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For maybe the first time in my life I might actually be cheering on the Raiders to win this game. I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth typing that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up cd?? Dude, don't puke to much cuz the last thing you want is a HOT RAIDER team going into your house with everything on the line for us.. Our boy Carr has 24 TDs and 6 picks so far, and he's looking to add more next week..
Anyways, great WIN for you guys.. Osweiler looked good, as well as the run game..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up cd?? Dude, don't puke to much cuz the last thing you want is a HOT RAIDER team going into your house with everything on the line for us.. Our boy Carr has 24 TDs and 6 picks so far, and he's looking to add more next week..
Anyways, great WIN for you guys.. Osweiler looked good, as well as the run game..

Well I look at it as other than playing the Raiders twice the Chiefs maybe have the easiest closing schedule of anybody. Losing to you guys makes things just a bit easier to for sure seal up the division. Yeah honestly I wouldn't want to play the Chiefs or Raiders in the playoffs. Both teams have the ability to beat anybody in the league. Like I said it just helps us out in the short. Going to be a fun last 5 weeks of the regular season and see how things shake out.

And thanks about the great win. Maybe the Broncos have found their future at the QB position and we will see a great rivalry form between Carr and Osweiler. I would love to see that in the AFC West again. He still has a ton to prove and a ton to improve on. I would say his mistakes cost the team 10 points yesterday. He took a sack when the team was in easy field goal range and he tried to make too much of a play forcing us to punt instead of have the 3 points. Then of course his tipped pass that lead to the interception in the red zone resulted in a touchdown. Can't have those type of things and expect to win those type of games consistently. Still though love what I am seeing.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is on fire right now, they can run, pass, and play D.. The RAIDERS are going to give them a game though..
Then you guys are next!! Dang!! It's late in the year, and the RUN games and Ds are starting to play ball,with great QB play in the middle!! Mack and Rookie Edwards are turning up the heat, and our D is starting to look good!! We running with Murray and Olawale, and of course Carr.. Let's get some..

And ya, Osweiler is young and still learning the game, just like Carr.. Heck Carr still needs to improve!!
But i tell ya what?? RAIDER fans ain't happy with Osweiler.. That tells you we think he can play..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT.. First time i tuned IN in a bit.. So?? I just have to shout out to the BABE!! Freakin Smoking hot!!
Well, i just wanted to do that.. GO RAIDERS!! All day everyday!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The countdown continues KC!! Judgement day coming at YOU soon!! Who will rise to the TOP?? Tune in to the bloodbath!! OAKLAND RAIDERS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.. GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sort of crazy?? Over at NFL.COM they have a draft redo, and 3 RAIDERS would be picked in the top 15!!
Carr at 1, Mack at 2, and Big Gabe Jackson at 15!! Talk about a GM hitting it out of the ball park.. And we can throw in Jelly Ellis, and Carrie, 2 BIG TIME starters for us.. The Autumn Wind is a RAIDER..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are my KEYS to victory?? Run the ball, STOP the run!! Hit the open man, NO drops, WIN the TO battle,play smart, etc, etc.. Pretty much the same keys every other team needs to do to WIN this weekend..
This game has some real good matchups!! Carr and the OL Vs their Pass Rush, our D Vs Alex Smith and his OL, Carrie and Amerson Vs Maclin, etc.. The one im looking at is Amari Cooper Vs Peters!!
Coop needs 150 Yards to reach 1000!! Rookie phenom Vs Rookie phenom!!
WIN or go home.. Everything is on the line yet again..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that Houston has been ruled out of this one so that definitely helps in dealing with the Chiefs pass rush. I would say that is about a 7 point swing in favor of the Raiders with him out of the game. He is pretty much like the Raiders being without Mack on defense. It changes everything.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw that Houston has been ruled out of this one so that definitely helps in dealing with the Chiefs pass rush. I would say that is about a 7 point swing in favor of the Raiders with him out of the game. He is pretty much like the Raiders being without Mack on defense. It changes everything.
cd, we have one of the better OLs in football, Carr has only been sacked like what?? 12 times?? So it really don't matter if he played or not imo.. And Carr is one of the better QBs facing the blitz, so there is that..
Besides we missing key D players as well, so in the end it evens out.. Yup Yup..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, we have one of the better OLs in football, Carr has only been sacked like what?? 12 times?? So it really don't matter if he played or not imo.. And Carr is one of the better QBs facing the blitz, so there is that..
Besides we missing key D players as well, so in the end it evens out.. Yup Yup..

I'm not saying you guys don't. You said yourself that one of the keys to the game is how your OL holds up against the Chiefs pass rush and was just saying that Houston one of the best if not the best pass rusher in the NFL being out is a nice boost for your team. Yes both teams have injuries but with Houston we are talking possibly one of the top-10 players in the entire league. So I would say yeah that does matter. I realize you guys have your injuries as well just was pointing towards one that really goes big in your favor.