• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch!! Colts take out the Donks!! And no record for PM against his former team..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was a crusher, an energy drainer!! The RAIDERS gave it their all, just ran out of time.. I mean Carr put up 4 TDs just not enough, in a epic game like this.. Im happy with the RAIDERS, not the loss but happy with the direction the team is going.. We NOW onto the Vikings in OAKLAND!! Hopefully Teddy B is ok!! Dude got his bell rung pretty bad.. This will plainly be do or die for the RAIDERS this FOR this year.. MUST WIN GAME!! At 4-4 we can only afford to lose 2 more games the rest of the year..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to give MAD Props to one of the greatest players to EVER play!! CWood!! The guy played with unreal pain, pretty much with one arm!! And he was out there still making plays!! I have never seen a player with as much heart as CWood!! Big Respect!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after this crushing defeat, its time to focus on the Vikings.. I think we will see a way better Defensive effort this coming week!! We should have Allen and Carrie back for this one, so that will be a huge boost for the D, as well as them playing angry as a whole.. They will bring it this game for sure..
On the O side of the ball?? Keep doing what we doing.. I've been looking forward to this game all year!!
Derek Carr Vs Teddy B!! Mack Vs Barr etc, etc.. Should be a good one!!
Oh, totally off topic?? But i think a female looks real sexy in glasses.. :nod:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was a crusher, an energy drainer!! The RAIDERS gave it their all, just ran out of time.. I mean Carr put up 4 TDs just not enough, in a epic game like this.. Im happy with the RAIDERS, not the loss but happy with the direction the team is going.. We NOW onto the Vikings in OAKLAND!! Hopefully Teddy B is ok!! Dude got his bell rung pretty bad.. This will plainly be do or die for the RAIDERS this FOR this year.. MUST WIN GAME!! At 4-4 we can only afford to lose 2 more games the rest of the year..

Rollercoaster game for sure...AFCW needs to pay attention...with Manning on his way out...the balance of power seems to be shifting and the Raiders are in a good spot to take command.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollercoaster game for sure...AFCW needs to pay attention...with Manning on his way out...the balance of power seems to be shifting and the Raiders are in a good spot to take command.
First time a game has ever zapped my energy, ever.. Beautiful football.. The team with the ball last WON..
Anyways, i agree RAIDERS are on the come up bigtime.. And AFC West fans know this.. The RAIDERS will win the West next year and hold it for some time.. As you said, the balance of power is shifting.. To easy to see..
Oh, i want a rematch!! Man how sweet would it be to get that rematch in the playoffs.. A fan can dream for sure..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So im watching a little HQ, and they breaking that Viking D down?? And its a pretty good D!! And the RAIDERS have an explosive O!! Should be a great matchup.. Vikings bring alot to the table, so the RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sort of cool?? PFF ranks Carr as a top5 QB in the game right now, in everything!! Dude is entering Brady numbers.. But Brady is a what?? 13, 14 year Vet?? Carr is just entering his 2nd year.. Carr still NEEDS work, he is NOT a finished product!! 19 TDs 4 Picks 2000 Yards so far, is impressive!! For any QB..
Carr and the RAIDERS will be tested once again by a strong young Minny team in OAKLAND!!
The young RAIDERS VS The young VIKINGS.. That's football baby!!
Could be a SB preview in a few years?? Or maybe even NEXT year!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sort of cool?? PFF ranks Carr as a top5 QB in the game right now, in everything!! Dude is entering Brady numbers.. But Brady is a what?? 13, 14 year Vet?? Carr is just entering his 2nd year.. Carr still NEEDS work, he is NOT a finished product!! 19 TDs 4 Picks 2000 Yards so far, is impressive!! For any QB..
Carr and the RAIDERS will be tested once again by a strong young Minny team in OAKLAND!!
The young RAIDERS VS The young VIKINGS.. That's football baby!!
Could be a SB preview in a few years?? Or maybe even NEXT year!!
Oh?? And sadly, once again my RAIDERS are league leaders in drops, and a lot of those WIDE OPEN drops, that could of been TDs.. They make those catches, Carr is the league leader in TDs by far.. Oh and Coop needs to still learn how to drag that foot, it's cost him a few TDs as well.. GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really happy with the RAIDERS play up to now.. The OL has been a WALL and one of the best in the league.. The WRs Coop, Crabs and the other boyz?? One of the better cores in the game imo.. Crabs is playing crazy ball and has elite hands!! He's going to cost some CASH this offseason, good thing the RAIDERS have money to burn and he gets to play with Carr.. Coop is a front runner for OROY.. Murray leads the AFC in rushing, and that's with missing time.. Its amazing to see for sure..
Now the D?? It's played good up until that Steeler game.. It still NEEDS work though.. Im sure they will focus on that side of the ball this offseason.. The coaching staff has been GREAT!! All of them.. Musgrave has been, well look at the RAIDER O.. Tice, KNJ, etc.. But JDR is the man!! And Reggie gets the players..
That's just what i see at the half way point.. 4-4 With 3 of those losses coming in the last seconds of the game..
Now we NEED to finish strong, and enter the offseason to finish our rebuild.. Cuz Silver and Black is ALL i see..

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drops an holding onto the ball stalled too many drives. Someone needs to tell Smith (might have been Ryvera) on a 3rd and short catch past the chains to stop turning into the defenders. Two times we had decent drives going and what should have been a 1st down catch to the TE was negated because he turned into the defense and let them knock the ball out.

Also cannot allow a player to take over a game the way Antonio Brown did. Did they even throw to other receivers? It pretty much seemed like the occasional pass to the TE or RB and the rest to Brown

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drops an holding onto the ball stalled too many drives. Someone needs to tell Smith (might have been Ryvera) on a 3rd and short catch past the chains to stop turning into the defenders. Two times we had decent drives going and what should have been a 1st down catch to the TE was negated because he turned into the defense and let them knock the ball out.

Also cannot allow a player to take over a game the way Antonio Brown did. Did they even throw to other receivers? It pretty much seemed like the occasional pass to the TE or RB and the rest to Brown
I agree.. Seems like we walked right into a hornets nest, going back East, 10am game, playing a good Steeler team was just tough all the way around.. 4 TOs, Numerous drops, beat up secondary, etc.. And even then the game was decided with 3 seconds on the game clock..It just goes to show the RAIDERS are growing as a team..

Well, looks like we got some good news?? Carrie, Allen, and Murray looks like they will play against the Vikings!!
And man do we NEED them.. But of course there is always bad news as well?? Our BEAST TOP 5 Center Rodney Hudson has not practiced all week and might NOT play!! Yuck!! Suddenly the man in the spotlight is our backup Center Bergs.. Go get him him Big Dawg, cuz the RAIDERS need ya..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Day!! RAIDERS VS VIKINGS!! In a clash of young teams.. Keys to the game?? RUN the ball, Stop the RUN, Hit the QB, etc.. Pretty much the same Keys every other team NEEDS to use to WIN today!!
Let's get them!! GO RAIDERS!! All day every day!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is just lovely news?? No Rodney Hudson for this game!! Crap!! Bergs is the the man of the hour now..
The RAIDERS need a big game from you Bergs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure on Carr right from the get go.. No Hudson= That!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These dude's will roll us if we keep playing like this..