• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH CCCCWWWWOOOOODDDDD PICK!! GAME OVER!! RAIDERS WIN!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh. This team trying to give me a heart attack the past two weeks in the fourth

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Carr is playing soo freakin good, my goodness!! And Coop?? Dude will be the best WR in the game soon.. When a elite corner like Haden can't cover him?? You know he has the goods.. But we must remember, we a young team learning how to play ball.. We need more time..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Carr is playing soo freakin good, my goodness!! And Coop?? Dude will be the best WR in the game soon.. When a elite corner like Haden can't cover him?? You know he has the goods.. But we must remember, we a young team learning how to play ball.. We need more time..
Thank goodness for the Vets!! We NEED you guys all year long!!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it one game at a time but think we'll be 3-1 after the Bears game.

Shaping up to look like a solid squad. They gotta learn to close tho (young team). The 4th quarter comebacks are going to bite them sooner rather than later

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year a team or two plays way better than predicted (and the same for way worse). Not saying the Raiders will be that team but then again there's not a good reason why it can't be.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year a team or two plays way better than predicted (and the same for way worse). Not saying the Raiders will be that team but then again there's not a good reason why it can't be.
The RAIDERS are being built through the draft, and have a nice collection of young talent.. So its really no shock they winning some games.. But still a long ways to go, in what will be an up and down season with a young team..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im starting to worry about this Bears game.. They 0-3 and Hungry for a victory!! In their sold out house!!
They will bring their best to this game no doubt!! John Fox knows JDR and the RAIDERS pretty good, so i don't like to go around and see 3-1 talk from fans, like it's in the bag!! You earn WINS, nothing is given!!
We still don't know if Cutler is a go or not?? They are starting to get healthy, so it will be a tough game for us..
We have a chance to WIN.. But they sure ain't going to give it to us..

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see the Raiders use Helu more. Murray is playing very well but we paid Helu in the offseason and he needs more PT. He's listed as the 3rd string RB but I think he needs some touches, even if it's just in the passing game as a 3rd down back. Not too impressed with the backup (Taiwan Jones), he's been on the team for several seasons and hasn't done much. They even switched him to CB when we had injuries last season or a few season's ago.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im starting to worry about this Bears game.. They 0-3 and Hungry for a victory!! In their sold out house!!
They will bring their best to this game no doubt!! John Fox knows JDR and the RAIDERS pretty good, so i don't like to go around and see 3-1 talk from fans, like it's in the bag!! You earn WINS, nothing is given!!
We still don't know if Cutler is a go or not?? They are starting to get healthy, so it will be a tough game for us..
We have a chance to WIN.. But they sure ain't going to give it to us..

Clausen doesn't scare me much, despite them sticking around for a while vs the Seahags before they pulled away. And Chicago's defense is a mess, allowing a league-high 35ppg. They are 6th or 7th against the pass but Murray might shred their 27th ranked run defense.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clausen doesn't scare me much, despite them sticking around for a while vs the Seahags before they pulled away. And Chicago's defense is a mess, allowing a league-high 35ppg. They are 6th or 7th against the pass but Murray might shred their 27th ranked run defense.
Oh for sure man.. But nothing is a given as we know all to well.. It's just a scary game to me..
I too am looking at 3-1 with a MONSTER SHOWDOWN VS Denver in OAKLAND!! With AFC West Lead on the line!!
It's hard not to see that, cuz the Bears don't look to good right now.. But that don't mean the game is in the bag man.. Im nervous about that Bears game bro..