• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raider week not like it used to be

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should be a penalty on the Raiders for that hit on Thomas. And while the drive added only 3 points, it took an obscene 6:19 off the clock. It's a good way to start the 2nd half.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure glad Woodson chose the raiders over the Bronco's...he can end his career as a loser instead

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Broncos wrap it up 37-21 over the Raiders. A good win with some good teaching moments. I wasn't wrong about the turnovers. It's a good thing the Broncos had a solid lead before the first turnover. The Raiders added 14 points off of turnovers, so that has got to be the offense's focus this week.

Defensively, we've talked about the mental mistake and trick play that led to the first TDs for the Raiders. The goal line stand late was impressive, and the late TD after the second turnover is more of a nuisance than a legitimate concern. I hate late scores, but it is what it is, and it is still a pretty impressive defense.

I'll enjoy 3-0 and another win over the hated Raiders. Go Broncos!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Broncos wrap it up 37-21 over the Raiders. A good win with some good teaching moments. I wasn't wrong about the turnovers. It's a good thing the Broncos had a solid lead before the first turnover. The Raiders added 14 points off of turnovers, so that has got to be the offense's focus this week.

Defensively, we've talked about the mental mistake and trick play that led to the first TDs for the Raiders. The goal line stand late was impressive, and the late TD after the second turnover is more of a nuisance than a legitimate concern. I hate late scores, but it is what it is, and it is still a pretty impressive defense.

I'll enjoy 3-0 and another win over the hated Raiders. Go Broncos!

Our defense definitely had some mental lapses in this one but at the same time had some very promising plays as well such as holding this good running team in check other than a couple of scrambles by Pryor. Considering when most of their touchdowns happened was against our 3rd and 4th string secondary with injuries (hope they are all ok) I am not too disappointed with how our defense did in this one. This was a trap game if there ever was one and the Broncos took care of business and made it look easy.

Most impressive part of this offense today other than Peyton was the play of the OL. Gave up a couple of sacks but otherwise Peyton had all day to throw and the running backs had some huge holes to run through. Running backs deserve a shout out as well other than Montee fumbling once again (good thing these games haven't been close and he can hopefully learn from these so he doesn't cost us a game later) they all 3 ran very well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how surprised our Raiders blogger is at the outcome???:doh:

Already went to the website this morning to see what they would write and well of course they took last night as a very good sign of things to come.

The first being they think the defense really stopped the Broncos in the 2nd half because they held us to 10 points. Just ignore the fact that the Broncos stopped passing most of the 2nd half and that the only thing that seemed to stop us was a couple of fumbles.

They also think Pryor showed that he is the future because he could pass against our Secondary in the 2nd half. Doesn't matter that at one point we were playing Webster and Omar Bolden as our starting Corners.

The one thing I did agree with them on is they said that the Raiders did not give up throughout the game. I was impressed at how hard the Raiders fought even though the game was pretty much decided by half time.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already went to the website this morning to see what they would write and well of course they took last night as a very good sign of things to come.

The first being they think the defense really stopped the Broncos in the 2nd half because they held us to 10 points. Just ignore the fact that the Broncos stopped passing most of the 2nd half and that the only thing that seemed to stop us was a couple of fumbles.

They also think Pryor showed that he is the future because he could pass against our Secondary in the 2nd half. Doesn't matter that at one point we were playing Webster and Omar Bolden as our starting Corners.

The one thing I did agree with them on is they said that the Raiders did not give up throughout the game. I was impressed at how hard the Raiders fought even though the game was pretty much decided by half time.

What a complete joke. If Manning passes in the second half he has at least 6 total TD's.... They love to count garbage time as a real time of the game... LAME and thank you for their Head Coach leaving us, dont miss him at all, we are so much stronger with Del Rio, Our offense is amazing without McCoy also, just sayin.. McCoy was a puppet, Manning is the true Offensive coodinator