• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quotes from GM Kevin Pritchard on the prospects of PC13 returning to the Pacers in FA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domnatas Sabonis is a "really really" good player?

guy was a bench player that palyed 24 minutes a game

A really, really good bench player. lol

Point is, they got 2 guys who are much better than anyone thought, one of whom can be elite, for 1 elite level guy who may be better served as a #2.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook does not need to change his game at all. Keep playing selfish and keep the podunks from every winning a NBA title, for the good of the league.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance The Pacers' Victor Oladipo discusses what he learned from Russell Westbrook and how he impacted his career:

“I’ve become more obsessed with winning than I’ve ever been in my life just playing with him… trying to match his energy on and off the court. It has been an amazing friendship and he was an amazing teammate.”

Victor Oladipo Discusses What He Learned From Russell Westbrook

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @tlance The Pacers' Victor Oladipo discusses what he learned from Russell Westbrook and how he impacted his career:

“I’ve become more obsessed with winning than I’ve ever been in my life just playing with him… trying to match his energy on and off the court. It has been an amazing friendship and he was an amazing teammate.”

No doubt.

Nobody works harder than Westbrook.

Still doesn't make me wrong about him. He doesn't use his brain when he plays. Tries to beat the opposition using brute force. It doesn't work against good teams.

I hope for your sake Dipo only follows the workout plan and not the playinng style.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When have I ever said Westbrook was anything but a great player or that he didn't want to win?

I love watching Westbrook play. No one in the league plays harder than Westbrook. He's the one guy in the league who plays as hard on a random Tuesday night in January as he would in game 7 of the finals.

Having said that, the reason I don't want to see him playing in a Lakers uniform is because there is a difference between wanting to win a title and knowing how to win one.

Westbrook wants to win, he just doesn't know how.

So, yet again, you thought you had a "gotcha moment", but it turned out to be a fail.

And like @tlance said, you best hope that he just follows Westbrooks workout plan and not his playing style.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect there are few guys in the league that truly know how to win a title anymore. Sorry but go to a made up superteam never should have been an option.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

Nobody works harder than Westbrook.

Still doesn't make me wrong about him. He doesn't use his brain when he plays. Tries to beat the opposition using brute force. It doesn't work against good teams.

I hope for your sake Dipo only follows the workout plan and not the playinng style.
i agree and dont agree--- but there is nothing that will change my mind that if Durant wasnt incredibly soft they never blow that 3-1 series lead to the Warriors and he never goes to the Warriors and the Thunder probably get a title at some point.

And a Durant title with the Thunder would mean a shit ton more than half dozen he will ever win with the Warriors----- much more like what Dirk delivered to the City of Dallas and the Mavericks. Instead he got scared, worried hed never win a title so he went to GSW while Westbrook had the balls to try and do what Dirk did. Its why I will never ever respect Durant as much as I respect Westbrook.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect there are few guys in the league that truly know how to win a title anymore. Sorry but go to a made up superteam never should have been an option.
he has to be humiliated deep down. I dont know how he could ever look all time greats like LeBron and Kobe and Michael or Russell in the eye without feeling like a shriveled ball phony.