• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quinn gone

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won either direction of how Quinns played out.....Dropped salary and gained a draft pick for a team that was not going anywheres anyways.....

I would be more impressed if we traded him before the season started at peak value. Hard to get excited for a late 4th round pick (while giving away an early 2 for Claypool).

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more impressed if we traded him before the season started at peak value. Hard to get excited for a late 4th round pick (while giving away an early 2 for Claypool).

Im not sold on the pick we gave Pitt either for him,hes not mafe any tyoe of impact yet whike Kadarious Toney is getting all the hype.....and who gives a shit if GB picked him up.....let them have him......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won either direction of how Quinns played out.....Dropped salary and gained a draft pick for a team that was not going anywheres anyways.....
No argument in what you just said, but the going thought was the Eagles were getting a proven vet pass rusher rusher for little draft cost. Obviously, there's no change to the value we received. But the Eagles, at least so far, are definitely not getting the relative value on their side of the equation.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument in what you just said, but the going thought was the Eagles were getting a proven vet pass rusher rusher for little draft cost. Obviously, there's no change to the value we received. But the Eagles, at least so far, are definitely not getting the relative value on their side of the equation.

Im just not in the care if the Eagles won or lost that trade...... they get to the SB,which I think they have the best chance in the NFC,the Eagles won the trade imo.......

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just not in the care if the Eagles won or lost that trade...... they get to the SB,which I think they have the best chance in the NFC,the Eagles won the trade imo.......
Just read an article yesterday about the Eagles not getting what they expected from Quinn, and there has been very little production. I think the biggest gain was the bears getting playing time for Robinson, at least he finally got to play more last week. First two weeks Quinn was gone they split the left guys up and Robinsons snaps actually went down to 30%. Quinn knows it too, which is why he agreed to not force the Eagles to pick up his option at that pay next year, even though it should be his "on" year.

Nothing replaces the lost of an non existent 2020 for top dollar with Mack on the other side, I dont even like he broke the sack record last year. We might get something out of the pick but the win was a mistake gone away. It will be a bonus if we still have dead cap for him next season so Poles can continue to build the way he wants thru the draft and not get stuck signing free agents we dont entirely need to get to 92%

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article yesterday about the Eagles not getting what they expected from Quinn, and there has been very little production. I think the biggest gain was the bears getting playing time for Robinson, at least he finally got to play more last week. First two weeks Quinn was gone they split the left guys up and Robinsons snaps actually went down to 30%. Quinn knows it too, which is why he agreed to not force the Eagles to pick up his option at that pay next year, even though it should be his "on" year.
Quinn agreed to those terms, simply because those were the terms that the Eagles laid out. He could either take the trade and go to Philly, forgoing his option. Or... he could stay in Chicago. Where his option was not going to be picked up anyway by a rebuilding team with no interest in paying an aging pass rusher a huge sum of cash to stick around.

He didn't "agree to ease up on forcing the Eagles hand" with his option. He never had any leverage to begin with. He also didn't agree to the terms because "he knows he's declining". He did so because... A) He had to in order to get out of Chicago and to a SB contender. B) His option wouldn't have been picked up, regardless. Nowhere was Robert Quinn going "You know... I'm not very good anymore. So, I'm going to be a SWELL FELLA and not force the Eagles hand here."

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn agreed to those terms, simply because those were the terms that the Eagles laid out. He could either take the trade and go to Philly, forgoing his option. Or... he could stay in Chicago. Where his option was not going to be picked up anyway by a rebuilding team with no interest in paying an aging pass rusher a huge sum of cash to stick around.

He didn't "agree to ease up on forcing the Eagles hand" with his option. He never had any leverage to begin with. He also didn't agree to the terms because "he knows he's declining". He did so because... A) He had to in order to get out of Chicago and to a SB contender. B) His option wouldn't have been picked up, regardless. Nowhere was Robert Quinn going "You know... I'm not very good anymore. So, I'm going to be a SWELL FELLA and not force the Eagles hand here."
technically, declining is a question since he is pretty damn good every other season. I do not know what his goals are, getting the bulk of the 50 million might be more important to him than a ring. If you noticed the Eggles just signed Suh, so after the washington game, they knew they still had problems.