• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quincy McDuffie

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to...

Lance Dunbar Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

He has two tackles. Where are you getting this nonsense from? Joking, I hope.

Based on what? Dunbar's whopping two tackles, in his entire career? Dunbar is like 170 lbs, taking McFadden every time.

Boy, I don't know. I remember hearing he led (or was close one year) Looks like he had 9 tackles and led team his rookie year. the stats in your link are incomplete and the math doesn't add up to the single seasons.
But, I'm sure the one making up nonsense and joking...

Lance Dunbar

Lance Dunbar: Career Stats at NFL.com

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, I don't know. I remember hearing he led (or was close one year) Looks like he had 9 tackles and led team his rookie year. the stats in your link are incomplete and the math doesn't add up to the single seasons.
But, I'm sure the one making up nonsense and joking...

Lance Dunbar

Lance Dunbar: Career Stats at NFL.com

Okay, fair enough. Sports reference is my go to, as it is usually the most comprehensive - failed me this time. Still a paper thin argument, leaning on his rookie season special teams tackles.

Wasn't the original question regarding replacing Dunbar's special team contribution last year (2016)? Which was practically nil.

For reference, over the last 5 years, Dunbar has 14 tackles, 9 unassisted. McFadden has 10 tackles, 9 unassisted. So regarding your question, can McFadden run down and cover kicks? If we can say Dunbar is capable with 14 tackles, we can then say McFadden is probably capable also.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar played special teams and just wasn't given the opportunity to make plays on Offense. He'll go somewhere else and make another team wonder why the Cowboys didn't use him more IMO

I thought Dunbar was fools gold. A few impressive plays and nothing more.