• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QO's given to 13 players; 6 are Red Sox/Yanks

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Bears/Packers game last night, I think the NFL needs to look into expanding their active rosters. It seems to be that all teams should dress 3 QB's, and, have more backups ready. If not, and we are only at the half way point, rosters might start looking like they did in the late 1980's, a.k.a full of "who the hell are they" replacement players.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't john lackey be the comeback player of the year? he has another ring to show for it. or was this a pitty/farewell to mo?

I think they give this from coming back from injury or adversity. They don't give it to a guy that just sucked last year, and was good this year.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the sucky teams in MLB get protected picks. is this what the Celtics plan on doing? i'm not sure who's worse, the jax jaguars or the boston "killed by danny fuckin ainge" Celtics :L

Don't blame Ainge for his name players getting old.

He stuck with them longer than most GMs and got good value for them in the end.

Don't blame him for Rondo suffering a potentially career-ending injury either. Those things are
beyond ANY GM's control.

The Celtics will have a bad 1st half of the season, but Ainge is doing what he can to keep the inevitable from being worse than it had to be.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice "gesture". Not into it.
Red Sox take out post-World Series ad in St. Louis
BYTnVd1CYAESv3T.jpg

They are still POS

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Bears/Packers game last night, I think the NFL needs to look into expanding their active rosters. It seems to be that all teams should dress 3 QB's, and, have more backups ready. If not, and we are only at the half way point, rosters might start looking like they did in the late 1980's, a.k.a full of "who the hell are they" replacement players.

more injuries this year than any other year I can think of. NFL pass protection plan is not working. not sure how you can say that today's QB's have it easy compared to yesterdays. i'm pretty sure bret favre, joe Montana and dan marino played the same way brady, Rodgers and brees do.....

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they give this from coming back from injury or adversity. They don't give it to a guy that just sucked last year, and was good this year.

I didn't know that.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just the thing, I think alex hasn't thrown a TD pass in 4weeks. how they survive I do not know.

when EJ comes back, things should get better but this year is about done.

I think even Thad wins that game. Tule is a good story of making an NFL squad as an undrafted free agent but he is no Tony Romo...the man should never play...ever.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame Ainge for his name players getting old.

He stuck with them longer than most GMs and got good value for them in the end.

Don't blame him for Rondo suffering a potentially career-ending injury either. Those things are
beyond ANY GM's control.

The Celtics will have a bad 1st half of the season, but Ainge is doing what he can to keep the inevitable from being worse than it had to be.

we're 0-4, soon to be 2-25 or something like that. we are bobcats bad, lizards bad. danny ainge actually thinks jeff green can compete with LeBron and Durant.

WE'VE TANKED and there's no hope in the foreseeable future.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think even Thad wins that game. Tule is a good story of making an NFL squad as an undrafted free agent but he is no Tony Romo...the man should never play...ever.

they should call tim tebow. i'm being serious because I agree that tule should never play. (even though he had 1 more TD pass than smith)

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a comb. Maybe you should find and use one before you go on T.V?

wilmyershead.jpg

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should call tim tebow. i'm being serious because I agree that tule should never play. (even though he had 1 more TD pass than smith)

EJ has been cleared to practice...I never want Tebow anywhere the bills...NEVER!!!!!!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're 0-4, soon to be 2-25 or something like that. we are bobcats bad, lizards bad. danny ainge actually thinks jeff green can compete with LeBron and Durant.

WE'VE TANKED and there's no hope in the foreseeable future.

I don't think sticking with Paul Pierce after he had obviously gotten past his prime qualifies as "tanking"
Wishful thinking possibly, but NOT tanking. And don't forget we got Green for someone who's legs were
more like those of a 50 year old than an NBA starter. Getting ANYTHING for Kendrick Perkins
at that point in time was an accomplishment.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak suffered a mini-stroke just before halftime of Sunday night's game, but the good news is he should recover quickly.
Kubiak had the frightening incident as the team went into the locker room for halftime. NBC cameras showed him holding his head in his hands right before he left the sideline, and then he collapsed while walking off the field. Kubiak was put on a stretcher and taken by ambulance to the hospital.

#Texans coach Gary Kubiak has suffered what is called a TIA, per source. —a transient ischemic attack. Referred to as a mini-stroke.
[ame="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/397526343161634816"]4:50 PM - 4 Nov 2013[/ame]

A TIA like Kubiak suffered involves loss of blood flow to some part of the brain, temporary but reversible loss of function. It’s treatable.
[ame="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/397526710612029440"]4:52 PM - 4 Nov 2013[/ame]

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the old ESPN commercial on this?

I am starting to wonder if he actually is a fan.

screen-shot-2013-11-05-at-11-21-58-am.png

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you Sox fans go to the parade?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you Sox fans go to the parade?

I didnt

i drive into town 5 days a week, didnt feel like dealing with the hassle of getting out