• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB options for next year

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to predict that the Cowboys draft a QB to be QB of the future this draft.
I think there's a higher probability they extend Dak. He's only 31, a good player despite the team's post season failures, and they gotta reduce that $55M cap number.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's a higher probability they extend Dak. He's only 31, a good player despite the team's post season failures, and they gotta reduce that $55M cap number.

I never felt like Jones had ever bought into Dak. Dak is a fine QB in a bad situation in my eyes, yes he isn't great but he is good and good enough to win it all if the team wouldn't always fall apart. I don't think Jones supports him 100% and would rather move on. I feel bad for Dak but i also wouldn't want him here lol. Not saying you do mind you, just stating I wouldn't want him because i want a guy 27 or younger as the Hawks QB with some real upside. I still think it takes 2 years minimum to get this mess turned around, then have stuff in place for a run in 2026.

Sucks but it's better than all the Bullshit and having smoke blown up our asses like they have been doing for the last what 6+ years. I haven't felt like we had a true "championship" caliber football team in a long time. When we had Wilson i felt like we had enough "magic" to pull out one but not enough talent. Wilson lost his magic though and there was a avalanche of bad moves.

smart move for Dallas would be to extend him and keep Jones hands out of the pot. They wont have success till he goes hands off but his ego is so big he wont do that.

Last edited: