• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB options for next year

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sam Howell was thrown into the fire too soon behind a god-awful Oline and a very mediocre WR core in Washington but I also think he's a 2 year project. I do think his experience is good enough to make him a viable temporary back-up to Geno if needed though. I'm with you @HaroldSeattle , I want to see what Huff does coaching this revamped O-line. That is the biggest question mark on the team right now for me. That unit gets fixed to a point of just being good, this offense can light teams up.

If the OL can be AVERAGE this offense can light things up.

JSN, DK, Fant, Lockett (at least for one more year), Walker, Charbs... the team is LOADED with offensive weapons.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the OL can be AVERAGE this offense can light things up.

JSN, DK, Fant, Lockett (at least for one more year), Walker, Charbs... the team is LOADED with offensive weapons.
Yeah Shark. Even solid play will be a huge plus. Last year, the team was ranked the worst at running the ball to the right. The offense had the 6th best passing DVOA despite an average of 46% pressure rate on Geno, mostly up the middle which took away the throws in the middle. And Waldron simply could not adjust in game when it got bad. We get the guards and center just up to average, and with Cross looking the waay he has so far, we can run the ball enough to open up the field with P/A. To put into perspective about our pressure rate allowed, the game we sacked Daniel Jones 11 times and held the Giants to 3 points, our pressure rate was 47%. We gave up that percentage on 3rd down all last season.