• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Qb Mariota

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who choked ? KC who put the team ahead with 1:41 on the clock or the defense who gave up the winning points ?
Who choked , the qb who put you in chip shot game winning FG range or the kicker who blew the kick ?
who choked the qb who put you ahead or the defense who gave up the lead and you throw a pick under pressure at the end with 30 secs left ?

this happened in DC . And the vikes did the same shit

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His career td to ints is pretty good

Dad.....again, excuses. The team hasn't gotten better with Cousins, and they are absolutely loaded on Offense.
In fact they have regressed, they didn't need him

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad.....again, excuses. The team hasn't gotten better with Cousins, and they are absolutely loaded on Offense.
In fact they have regressed, they didn't need him
And they absolutely suck on defense , not an excuse . And KC isn’t the best thing since sliced bread either

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, did you put Kirk's situation in the same category as Dan and Warren?
I'm sorry, Kirk has always been the same guy, he'll do video game numbers but chokes when it counts. Dan and Warren share the blame too for their failures to win a superbowl if we want to go that route too
All that said where did I mention KC in the post with Warren Moon and Dan Marino. Reading comprehension is good.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they absolutely suck on defense , not an excuse . And KC isn’t the best thing since sliced bread either
I know you know this but he is likely to be a top 40 QB (stats) if he starts 5 more years. He is top 60 now. Haters are going to hate. Meanwhile back in Ashburn they are still trying to replace him. It is all good, I'll be here to remind them until they find his equal or better. :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk hasn't lived up to expectations in Minnesota, I think my "cheaper to keep her" line came off as I think he's trash....which is not true.
But that's old news now
I don't know how they expected anything more from Kirk than what he was/is, and I didn't think that your comment inferred that he was trash. There's a sensitivity on this board about Cousins that seems to drive notions about his being more than a middle of the pack QB, worse to keep him relevant on this board.

Now if My friend asked me to let him know when I find a QB with 99 TDs and 12,000 yards, I would certainly show him this;

1613614632695.png

Now, if that friend also asked me, "So it is possible to have a really good QB not be successful as a team?"

I would be fair and answer affirmatively then question what does that have to do with Kirk Cousins? :D "Really good," suggests better than average which doesn't apply to middle of the pack QB's like Kirk. They might be good, but if good was the standard, there would be no ranking or need for better and best, correct? I still believe that Kirk might end up in a SB, I just hope that he appreciates the ride that his team takes him on, in route to that game.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that said where did I mention KC in the post with Warren Moon and Dan Marino. Reading comprehension is good.

post #130 I believe you replied to Skinsdad, mentioning Warren and Dan.
I just asked a question

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you know this but he is likely to be a top 40 QB (stats) if he starts 5 more years. He is top 60 now. Haters are going to hate. Meanwhile back in Ashburn they are still trying to replace him. It is all good, I'll be here to remind them until they find his equal or better. :D

Lol, how many times did Kirk get us to the superbowl? Even on a better TEAM, Cousins was the same ol' G.
you keep looking in the rear view, and your going to wreck your future

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post #130 I believe you replied to Skinsdad, mentioning Warren and Dan.
I just asked a question
I answered ...

I could care less whether you hate or like Cousin's. Objectivity would be a plus. Nope they haven't gone 13-3 since he arrived but with multiple people explaining why ... to some extent anyhow you still want to blame him. Cousin's had two terrible games early in the year. He also brought the team several times only to see the D or a kicker blow it.

Last year he played without Theilen and he helped Diggs get a huge contract. This year he helped Jefferson become the top rookie WR. No one is calling him the greatest but he doesn't suck.

I explained to you several days ago that Minnesota gave up 200 less points in that 13-3 year than they did this year. That is almost 2 TDs per game. How does Keenum do with that defense?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, how many times did Kirk get us to the superbowl? Even on a better TEAM, Cousins was the same ol' G.
you keep looking in the rear view, and your going to wreck your future
Em, my future is fine. 99 TDs and 12,000 yards ... that is what the WTF didn't have. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Warren Moon and/or Dan Marino to Kirk Cousins is the same as comparing a canopy over the bed with a can of pee under the bed.:pound:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I answered ...

I could care less whether you hate or like Cousin's. Objectivity would be a plus. Nope they haven't gone 13-3 since he arrived but with multiple people explaining why ... to some extent anyhow you still want to blame him. Cousin's had two terrible games early in the year. He also brought the team several times only to see the D or a kicker blow it.

Last year he played without Theilen and he helped Diggs get a huge contract. This year he helped Jefferson become the top rookie WR. No one is calling him the greatest but he doesn't suck.

I explained to you several days ago that Minnesota gave up 200 less points in that 13-3 year than they did this year. That is almost 2 TDs per game. How does Keenum do with that defense?

He hasn't lived up to his contract, I stand by that. I also believe he will always be a "good" QB but not a championship caliber one.
If the defense was good, would he lead the Vikings to a superbowl? UNLIKELY. But like I said, DC treated him bad, and at least he got paid

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Em, my future is fine. 99 TDs and 12,000 yards ... that is what the WTF didn't have. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

You can't seem to understand, Cousins got a great contract with HIGH expectations....he's failed.
The TDs and yards have no relevance to my statement and if you think he would've lead this team to a superbowl, that's difficult for me
to agree with. I don't understand why you keep throwing up numbers, while i'm talking about what he hasn't done in Minnesota

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Warren Moon and/or Dan Marino to Kirk Cousins is the same as comparing a canopy over the bed with a can of pee under the bed.:pound:

LOL, Sty. I'm bout to chill out, I'm being misunderstood with anything Cousins

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't lived up to his contract, I stand by that. I also believe he will always be a "good" QB but not a championship caliber one.
If the defense was good, would he lead the Vikings to a superbowl? UNLIKELY. But like I said, DC treated him bad, and at least he got paid

You can't seem to understand, Cousins got a great contract with HIGH expectations....he's failed.
The TDs and yards have no relevance to my statement and if you think he would've lead this team to a superbowl, that's difficult for me
to agree with. I don't understand why you keep throwing up numbers, while i'm talking about what he hasn't done in Minnesota
I have no problem understanding.

Here is a list of QBs who won SBs since 2001

Dilfer
Rothlesberger - 2
Brady - 7
P Manning - 2
E. Manning - 2
Rodgers
Wilson
Flacco
Foles
Brees
Mahomes
Johnson

Stats don't matter, these are the elite QBs over the past 20 years? Everyone else did not live up to their contract? I did not think Cousin's winning a SB was his sole reason to go there other than it is what everyone hopes for at the beginning of each year. We all know that Dilfer, Flacco, Johnson and Foles are three of the greatest QBs in the history of the league. :suds:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Sty. I'm bout to chill out, I'm being misunderstood with anything Cousins
I am not misunderstanding at all. You said Cousin's didn't live up to his contract because he didn't win a SB. I am following just fine. :D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 4-12 did Watson live up to his contract? Asking for a friend. :D

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care about the credit , I care about titles
I disagree. Be that as it may. I see you're on your revisionist history crusade as it concerns KC n everything being the defenses fault once again. Don't let me slow your roll.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem understanding.

Here is a list of QBs who won SBs since 2001

Dilfer
Rothlesberger - 2
Brady - 7
P Manning - 2
E. Manning - 2
Rodgers
Wilson
Flacco
Foles
Brees
Mahomes
Johnson

Stats don't matter, these are the elite QBs over the past 20 years? Everyone else did not live up to their contract? I did not think Cousin's winning a SB was his sole reason to go there other than it is what everyone hopes for at the beginning of each year. We all know that Dilfer, Flacco, Johnson and Foles are three of the greatest QBs in the history of the league. :suds:

Again 72' you're introducing data that has nothing to do with my statements regarding Cousins, you're presenting an entirely different agenda.
My sentiments are specifically regarding Cousins and Minnesota, and to be clear....he hasn't LEAD his teams to a superbowl, i didn't say anything about winning one. You like Cousins, I get it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again 72' you're introducing data that has nothing to do with my statements regarding Cousins, you're presenting an entirely different agenda.
My sentiments are specifically regarding Cousins and Minnesota, and to be clear....he hasn't LEAD his teams to a superbowl, i didn't say anything about winning one. You like Cousins, I get it.
Actually Em, I like a well run football team. Something we haven't had since Joe Gibbs left and JKC died. I never thought we would go 30 years playing and being run so poorly.

Sure I like KC, he is the best QB the Redskins have had since at least Theismann. Trent Green would have been a good one but they let him go in free agency too. Funny how some teams go back to back with a Favre and Rodgers or Manning and Luck .....

I'll root for anyone that plays well.