• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Qb Mariota

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking price may be too high.
20210216_200501.jpg

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't fix stupid ...

The 2016 Case Keenum version of the Vikings scored 382 points and gave up 252 points
The 2020 Vikings scored 430 points and gave up 475 points (29th in the league)

If you do not understand that I can't help you. Thanks for playing .... game, set and match.

checkmate means you lost, except it and move on. what you just uttered has nothing to do with "the cheaper to keep her" quote.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
checkmate means you lost, except it and move on. what you just uttered has nothing to do with "the cheaper to keep her" quote.
Oh I know what checkmate means. But I didn't lose anything ... game, set and match means the same thing in another sport. :D

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would whole heartedly agree with you about what RR thinks we need at qb . i said we need a qb who can play like TH did in his final 2 appearances .

MM can do that and if we give him tools and a good defense then maybe he could go back to back in this offense
And TH can do that also for alot less money.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be reading it wrong but I'll always prefer a winner over statistical input. NO EXCUSES
i say the guy who is putting up good stats is doing his part and the issue is elsewhere . again sonny was a HOF qb mired with a losing team with no defense . he wasnt the reason they lost. KC here in DC didnt have even a decent defense . it was almost always bottom 3rd and often gave away leads at the end of games

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say the guy who is putting up good stats is doing his part and the issue is elsewhere . again sonny was a HOF qb mired with a losing team with no defense . he wasnt the reason they lost. KC here in DC didnt have even a decent defense . it was almost always bottom 3rd and often gave away leads at the end of games
Dan Marino and Warren Moon come to mind ... I am sure I am forgetting some.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah going to super bowls must’ve sucked . And why does it matter “ a great deal “ if you get to and even win a Super Bowl

I never implied going to a Super Bowl sucked. I just wanted you to state real reason why you bought the QBs you did.

It matters because credit should go where its truly due. And when it doesn't that's how you get Brady n Eli getting their first Super Bowl MVPs when there were more deserving players. Brad Johnson game managed the Bucs to the Super Bowl whereas Rich Gannon QBed the Raiders to the Super Bowl, but it was the Bucs defense that won the Super Bowl.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino and Warren Moon come to mind ... I am sure I am forgetting some.
Wait a minute, did you put Kirk's situation in the same category as Dan and Warren?
I'm sorry, Kirk has always been the same guy, he'll do video game numbers but chokes when it counts. Dan and Warren share the blame too for their failures to win a superbowl if we want to go that route too

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, the Vikings had a better record without Kirk Cousins, he was only brought on board to get them a championship, and you're saying the coaching and defense are to blame for this epic failure so far?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, did you put Kirk's situation in the same category as Dan and Warren?
I'm sorry, Kirk has always been the same guy, he'll do video game numbers but chokes when it counts. Dan and Warren share the blame too for their failures to win a superbowl if we want to go that route too

The point is always this...if you score 30 and the other team scores 35...that loss in on the defense.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is always this...if you score 30 and the other team scores 35...that loss in on the defense.

I'd change always to the majority, INTs, fumbles...tell a different story.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd change always to the majority, INTs, fumbles...tell a different story.
I'd change it to "some of the time" because you're right about turnovers being difference makers. It's not always on the defense.

BTW: why the comparisons between Kirk Cousins and the best in the game? Rightfully, when talking about him the comparisons should be Old Phillip Rivers, and inconsistent Baker Mayfield. (note to a friend)

Last edited:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd change it to "some of the time" because you're right about turnovers being difference makers. It's not always on the defense.

BTW: why the comparisons between Kirk Cousins and the best in the game? Rightfully, when talking about him the comparisons should be Old Phillip Rivers, and inconsistent Baker Mayfield. (note to a friend)

Kirk hasn't lived up to expectations in Minnesota, I think my "cheaper to keep her" line came off as I think he's trash....which is not true.
But that's old news now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never implied going to a Super Bowl sucked. I just wanted you to state real reason why you bought the QBs you did.

It matters because credit should go where its truly due. And when it doesn't that's how you get Brady n Eli getting their first Super Bowl MVPs when there were more deserving players. Brad Johnson game managed the Bucs to the Super Bowl whereas Rich Gannon QBed the Raiders to the Super Bowl, but it was the Bucs defense that won the Super Bowl.
I don’t care about the credit , I care about titles

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, the Vikings had a better record without Kirk Cousins, he was only brought on board to get them a championship, and you're saying the coaching and defense are to blame for this epic failure so far?
The Vikings had better teams before he got there