• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Q for Browns (or any) fans

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the one laughing at comments by you over something that happened almost two years ago. When are you going to figure out that it doesn't bother me? If you think I'm fazed by this there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you... :D

Sure everyone here believes you and your twisted panties.

Doesn't bother you but two years later here you are trying to defend your dumb ass.

Keep replying you're not upset.

:dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure everyone here believes you and your twisted panties.

Doesn't bother you but two years later here you are trying to defend your dumb ass.

Keep replying you're not upset.

:dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd:
If I got upset over comments made in an anonymous sports forum I'd have stopped posting a long time ago. This is just fun for me and I'm in your head 24/7. Keep responding as I'm getting a hoot out of this... :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I got upset over comments made in an anonymous sports forum I'd have stopped posting a long time ago. This is just fun for me and I'm in your head 24/7. Keep responding as I'm getting a hoot out of this... :D

Wow! now everyone really believes you. You sound so convincing. Just like when your GnGing:D

Answer one simple question dumb fuck. Why would anyone other than you get upset you got caught lieing on a chat board:dhd:does that make one bit of sense? :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! now everyone really believes you. You sound so convincing. Just like when your GnGing:D

Answer one simple question dumb fuck. Why would anyone other than you get upset you got caught lieing on a chat board:dhd:does that make one bit of sense? :dhd:
This is getting more fun by the minute. You really are dumber than I thought you were if you think you can rattle me. Keep this up as I'm having a good laugh... :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting more fun by the minute. You really are dumber than I thought you were if you think you can rattle me. Keep this up as I'm having a good laugh... :D
So you couldn't answer a simple question.:dhd::dhd:

Fuck it, why not just GnG us:dhd::dhd::dhd:

Your wife is going to be pissed if you keep getting her panties all twisted:lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you couldn't answer a simple question.:dhd::dhd:

Fuck it, why not just GnG us:dhd::dhd::dhd:

Your wife is going to be pissed if you keep getting her panties all twisted:lol:
I answered the question numerous times but knock yourself out and keep asking... :D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to dimantle threads with the childish bickering GJ

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I answered the question numerous times but knock yourself out and keep asking... :D
No you didn't. Once again you GnGing:dhd::dhd::dhd:see how easy it comes to you dumbass?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't.
giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns would be crazy if they didn't extend him long-term...$25M though. I would try to look in the $22-23M range.

Myles has definitely made some bonehead plays before the Mason catastrophe but he just needs to learn to control his emotions...he gets too caught up in the game. Intelligent guy but needs to mature on the football field.

He's the only top 5 guy in the 2017 NFL draft that will get an extension/long-term deal lol. Weird
Great player no doubt. Disruptive, explosive and dominant. Borderline unblockable at times. You just have to get some kind of discount though on a guy that has punched one player and hit another with his helmet in only 3 years in a league that practices progressive discipline. That is mostly my point about the $25M, not his talent. But, to be honest, even if he didn't have these issues I think $25M is too high for him. He is good but he just isn't worth that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddy alone didn't drive a preseason AFCN favorite and SB contending team to a 6-10 record. He had to have some help...a lot of help. Bottomline LY, the Browns players probably read the clippings and maybe bought into the hype a little themselves. Kitchens wasn't ready to guide an entire team.
If the Browns had a true leader as their HC, they were probably a playoff team last year. I've never in my life heard of coordinators trash-talking their HC to other coaches during the season. He was that big of a dumbass. I'm sure the players did buy into the hype a bit, but if they had a competent HC, he would've been able to still guide them to victories. Freddie was miles in over his head right from the start.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Rodgers is the right comparison for him at all, they're very different style QBs. However, being on "Rodgers level" was meant to say elite, which I fully believe Baker can become.
agree. To me, elite for a QB is top 5 QBs compared to his peers at that time. and, yes, he could get there IMO.

But I'd settle for top 10.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player no doubt. Disruptive, explosive and dominant. Borderline unblockable at times. You just have to get some kind of discount though on a guy that has punched one player and hit another with his helmet in only 3 years in a league that practices progressive discipline. That is mostly my point about the $25M, not his talent. But, to be honest, even if he didn't have these issues I think $25M is too high for him. He is good but he just isn't worth that.
I don't think there's a defensive player in the NFL outside of perhaps Aaron Donald who warrants that type of salary, but with the cap increasing year after year, $25m might not be that much by the time he's ready to sign. You're right though, I'd be talking discount if I'm the Browns.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree. To me, elite for a QB is top 5 QBs compared to his peers at that time. and, yes, he could get there IMO.

But I'd settle for top 10.
You don't need a top 5 QB to win a SB. Definitely helps, but if you build the team the right way, the wins will come.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree...which is why now would be the best time to resign him. wonder if pandemic might make it tougher as maybe Browns are concerned about where cap might be in the future. Could come down some if games are missed and/or fans cannot come. Though that might not matter as his new deal would not kick in until 2022.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns had a true leader as their HC, they were probably a playoff team last year. I've never in my life heard of coordinators trash-talking their HC to other coaches during the season. He was that big of a dumbass. I'm sure the players did buy into the hype a bit, but if they had a competent HC, he would've been able to still guide them to victories. Freddie was miles in over his head right from the start.
not even a question for anyone who watched their games. I mean, he showed his insecurity when he got rid of every coach that made him successful in 2018 and helped him get a job he never deserved.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think even the Browns are dumb enough to do this. $25M for a guy that has already had multiple issues including one of the most egregious in recent history?

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Browns remain bullish on extending DE Myles Garrett.
Garrett, of course, is coming off a season-ending suspension for swinging a helmet at Pittsburgh's Mason Rudolph, but it has done nothing to damage his relationship with the Browns. Garrett remains under team control for two more years, so a long-term deal is not a summer necessity for the Browns. Rapsheet believes there's "a chance" Garrett becomes the first pass rusher to crack $25 million per season.
Not ripping you at all here as you are only telling us of the report

Typical "reporting". Great..there's "a chance". also a chance Garrett knows he made some dumbass moves last year and will settle for $10-15 mil. But neither will happen.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns would be crazy if they didn't extend him long-term...$25M though. I would try to look in the $22-23M range.

Myles has definitely made some bonehead plays before the Mason catastrophe but he just needs to learn to control his emotions...he gets too caught up in the game. Intelligent guy but needs to mature on the football field.

He's the only top 5 guy in the 2017 NFL draft that will get an extension/long-term deal lol. Weird

I'd think they put some clause in there signing bonus related if he fucks up

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also punched a player and had dirty hits that knocked another out for the year. I'm not saying he isn't intelligent. I have no reason to think he isn't. But something needs to change if you are going to make this guy the highest paid non-QB in the league. If nothing else he will be under the league's microscope and be much more likely to be suspended for actions that may not get other players suspended and that is part of the picture going forward. It's not just a talent issue and even looking at just talent he shouldn't get $25M per IMO. Taking other things into account he definitely shouldn't
guy also got slapped by someone when Myles would not give him an autograph right away and Myles did nothing.

If anything, the guy is tough to figure out...an enigma.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...you're right, maybe 5 is a stretch...I still give him 4 solid yrs before he's done.

So...I'd shave a yr off the SB window...but even if you shave 2 yrs off...Rodgers gives you 3 yrs of a legit chances to play in the AFCCG. For a franchise that last tasted a pro football championship in '64, and has never played for the SB championship...yes, I would mortgage the future and go all in.

Baker...admittedly I'm not a Baker fan, but not a hater either, he's better than Kizer, and better than Johnny football so I can see why there is some optimism with him. I just don't see a title with him running the show.
and that opinion is still fair......but also not nuts at all to think 2018 baker is the real baker and he can even far exceed that year with better coaching/players than he had that year and now in year 3 as opposed to being a rookie. And that Baker can lead them were many thought he might last year.

Having said that, if you could guarantee me 5 years of AR playing like prime AR I still might make the deal.....but you can't and I see him never being prime AR again and regressing.Maybe 2-3 more good years (not sure about elite).