• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put up or Shut up

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let me just say that I can understand that maybe they were desperate for a pass rusher and thought Ealy was not as good as Lawrence. It was fucking annoying, but maybe lawrence is the worth it. What I dont understand is why they drafted a scrub linebacker that they could have got in the 7th round. I also dont get why they thought they needed a damn receiver who is slower than hell. those picks could have been used on Mcullers and Caraun Reid or other lineman. If Melton is not ready or healthy we have no proven pass rush coming from the defensive tackles. This draft was as dumb as all the other ones.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a pretty simple way to determine if the people complaining about the draft are crybabies or if the people defending it are just Jerry nuthuggers. Write down who you would have taken in the spots Dallas drafted from. You can accept Jerry's trades, or pick from the Cowboys original spot, from any player still on the board. We'll see who know's what they are talking about(Eastbay and Scotsman, step up or STFU)

I am not using any of Jerry's absurd trades

1)Zach Martin OT
2)Kony Ealy DE
3)Will Sutton DT
4)Marqueston Huff S
5)Aaron Murray QB
6)Ethan Westbrooks DE

Bumped for Manster. We'll see how this works out....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumped for Manster. We'll see how this works out....

WOW you really are thin skinned. I already acknowledged this. You simply made a mock from a few preseason draft mags. Doesn't mean you know what your talking about. The fact is ALL 32 team's didn't DRAFT Westbrooks. Not in the 5th round, not in the 6th, not in the 7th. He wasn't drafted period.

Keep patting yourself on the back. I'm still convinced to you are a better at trolling than you are football smart.

Oh and can you please tell me what it means when a player faded the 53 man roster? This term is unknown to me.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a pretty simple way to determine if the people complaining about the draft are crybabies or if the people defending it are just Jerry nuthuggers. Write down who you would have taken in the spots Dallas drafted from. You can accept Jerry's trades, or pick from the Cowboys original spot, from any player still on the board. We'll see who know's what they are talking about(Eastbay and Scotsman, step up or STFU)

I am not using any of Jerry's absurd trades

1)Zach Martin OT
2)Kony Ealy DE
3)Will Sutton DT
4)Marqueston Huff S
5)Aaron Murray QB
6)Ethan Westbrooks DE

At the time I was so pisst when the Steelers took Shazier. I thought Cooks was so much like Steve Smith and thought we needed speed. I do like Zack Martin and it was almost a toss up for me between Zack Martin and Cooks. So sick of Jerrahs stupid trades in the draft. I am not going to label Lawrence a bust yet. Need to see him play. Claiborne is a bust.

1. Brandin Cooks
2. Kony Ealy
3. Trai Turner
4. Telvin Smith
5. Caruan Reid

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time I was so pisst when the Steelers took Shazier. I thought Cooks was so much like Steve Smith and thought we needed speed. I do like Zack Martin and it was almost a toss up for me between Zack Martin and Cooks. So sick of Jerrahs stupid trades in the draft. I am not going to label Lawrence a bust yet. Need to see him play. Claiborne is a bust.

1. Brandin Cooks
2. Kony Ealy
3. Trai Turner
4. Telvin Smith
5. Caruan Reid

My draft could end up sucking, but I would bet more of the players I pick will still be in the NFL in 5 years compared to Jerrahs stupid draft.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW you really are thin skinned. I already acknowledged this. You simply made a mock from a few preseason draft mags. Doesn't mean you know what your talking about. The fact is ALL 32 team's didn't DRAFT Westbrooks. Not in the 5th round, not in the 6th, not in the 7th. He wasn't drafted period.

Keep patting yourself on the back. I'm still convinced to you are a better at trolling than you are football smart.

Oh and can you please tell me what it means when a player faded the 53 man roster? This term is unknown to me.

Show me the last time Jerry had a draft when all his picks made the 53....I don't remember that, but I do remember drafts where no one he drafted was with the team within a couple of years. Butthurt much?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they all make it just last year?