• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put up or Shut up

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a pretty simple way to determine if the people complaining about the draft are crybabies or if the people defending it are just Jerry nuthuggers. Write down who you would have taken in the spots Dallas drafted from. You can accept Jerry's trades, or pick from the Cowboys original spot, from any player still on the board. We'll see who know's what they are talking about(Eastbay and Scotsman, step up or STFU)

I am not using any of Jerry's absurd trades

1)Zach Martin OT
2)Kony Ealy DE
3)Will Sutton DT
4)Marqueston Huff S
5)Aaron Murray QB
6)Ethan Westbrooks DE

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a pretty simple way to determine if the people complaining about the draft are crybabies or if the people defending it are just Jerry nuthuggers. Write down who you would have taken in the spots Dallas drafted from. You can accept Jerry's trades, or pick from the Cowboys original spot, from any player still on the board. We'll see who know's what they are talking about(Eastbay and Scotsman, step up or STFU)

1)Zach Martin OT
2)Kony Ealy DE
3)Will Sutton DT
4)Marqueston Huff S
5)Aaron Murray QB
6)Ethan Westbrooks DE

I am a Cowboys fan NOT a scout & sleeping in the Holiday Inn doesn't make you a Scout UK Cowboy. Stick to college basketball......

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Cowboys fan NOT a scout & sleeping in the Holiday Inn doesn't make you a Scout UK Cowboy. Stick to college basketball......

In other words, you like to run your mouth even though the only opinion you have is the one Jerry gives you. No wonder you aren't pissed, you don't know jack shit

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1)Zach Martin OT
2)Kony Ealy DE
3)Will Sutton DT
4)Marqueston Huff S
5)Aaron Murray QB
6)Ethan Westbrooks DE

what a waste of energy. what purpose would it serve except to stroke your ego. do i agree with what the Cowboys did? NO but it serves no purpose to sit around and whine about it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a waste of energy. what purpose would it serve except to stroke your ego. do i agree with what the Cowboys did? NO but it serves no purpose to sit around and whine about it

2-2. Big mouth, but too chickenshit to back it up. I said Jerry's draft was crap, and I had the sack to say what I would have done. You two clowns obviously love what Jerry did. I will be happy to bump this next year when yall are fawning over Jerry's draft

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, you like to run your mouth even though the only opinion you have is the one Jerry gives you. No wonder you aren't pissed, you don't know jack shit

In other words unlike you, I don't BITCH about what I can't CONTROL! GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!

No matter what your are STILL going to support Jerry's Team & his STUPID Decision!!!! :clap:

#CARRY ON

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie- Donald was the guy I wanted. If he wasnt there I wanted to trade down for Shazier. Unfortunately Shazier went 15. I didnt want a S early because of the guys we have . To me, there isnt an Ed Reed out there. If you go back and look at my posts you will see I wanted Lawrence or Hageman in the second round. If we would have gotten Shazier , then I wanted Hageman.

I believe they did try to trade back and get an extra pick.

At 16 though , I think Martin was the pick.

1. Martin 2. Ealy 3. Nix/ Ellis 4. Desir/ Aiken 5. Seastrunk

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will throw you a carrot, Silly Rabbit. For shits & giggles I will go on record that Lawrence will be better than Ealy.

#Tricks are for kids

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to lie- Donald was the guy I wanted. If he wasnt there I wanted to trade down for Shazier. Unfortunately Shazier went 15. I didnt want a S early because of the guys we have . To me, there isnt an Ed Reed out there. If you go back and look at my posts you will see I wanted Lawrence or Hageman in the second round. If we would have gotten Shazier , then I wanted Hageman.

I believe they did try to trade back and get an extra pick.

At 16 though , I think Martin was the pick.

1. Martin 2. Ealy 3. Nix/ Ellis 4. Desir/ Aiken 5. Seastrunk

I'd take your draft over Jerry's all day
We did have some bad luck though, no doubt about it. If St Louis doesn't take Donald, Chicago takes him instead of Fuller. If Chicago takes Donald, the Steelers are on record as taking Fuller instead of Shazier. The Cowboys would have then taken Shazier. They probably don't feel the pressure to help the D and panic into the absurd trade, and end up netting Shazier, Ealy, and Nix/Sutton. I'd have been giddy with that draft

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will throw you a carrot, Silly Rabbit. For shits & giggles I will go on record that Lawrence will be better than Ealy.

#Tricks are for kids

Unless he's better than Ealy and Will Sutton combined, the trade sucks ass

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-2. Big mouth, but too chickenshit to back it up. I said Jerry's draft was crap, and I had the sack to say what I would have done. You two clowns obviously love what Jerry did. I will be happy to bump this next year when yall are fawning over Jerry's draft

no i don't "love what JJ did" as you put it but unlike you i don't sit around whining about it

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he's better than Ealy and Will Sutton combined, the trade sucks ass

So basically you are conceding that Lawrence would have not been @ our original pick :whistle: Head back to the Holiday Inn :bawling:

#Checkmate

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take your draft over Jerry's all day
We did have some bad luck though, no doubt about it. If St Louis doesn't take Donald, Chicago takes him instead of Fuller. If Chicago takes Donald, the Steelers are on record as taking Fuller instead of Shazier. The Cowboys would have then taken Shazier. They probably don't feel the pressure to help the D and panic into the absurd trade, and end up netting Shazier, Ealy, and Nix/Sutton. I'd have been giddy with that draft

Yes but I got the chance to see where everyone went. . I basically wanted a DE and DT with 2 of our first 3 picks. I have never really wanted Ealy but the way it fell , I would have taken Ealy / Nix Sutton Ellis combo over a Jernigan / Kareem Martin combo

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we traded back with say the browns for the 1st & 3rd (instead of 2nd)
We could have gotten Ward in the 1st & Crichton in the 3rd (browns spots)

Then even with Jerry's bonehead 2nd round moves
We would have Ward, whatever TE Jerry wanted & Crichton

Jerry doesn't seem to care about even # rounds

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't really delve into who I wanted them to pick. It all depends on how the draft plays out and where the dominoes fall. But I know there's definitely something I would have done. I would not have paid that steep of a price to a division rival. To a team outside the division? Then maybe yeah. Last year's trade with the 49ers was more passable than this one. This wasn't just to the Giants or Eagles, it's the fucking Redskins. Our biggest fucking rivalry.

Also, I wouldn't have went the first five rounds without drafting a safety. You see, I'm one of those people who pays for NFL rewind. (If you don't have it, it's freaking awesome). I happen to re-watch a lot of film. If you are like me, I'm sure you've seen the poor secondary play all of last year. I mean, really, you have to be a fucking dumb ass not to notice how horrible the secondary play was. The defensive line play actually was passable in many games, but the secondary play was always fucking terrible, and that includes the Eagles game where we only gave up 3 points. Trust me, the defensive line pressuring Foles had more to do with that game than anything, plus Foles was highly inaccurate all game. The secondary was constantly out of position and Foles or drops from Eagles WRs bailed them out. This secondary constantly set records last year. Helen Keller would have been an upgrade in this secondary.

With this info taken into consideration, how the fuck does this front office go the first five rounds without drafting a player in the secondary?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't really delve into who I wanted them to pick. It all depends on how the draft plays out and where the dominoes fall. But I know there's definitely something I would have done. I would not have paid that steep of a price to a division rival. To a team outside the division? Then maybe yeah. Last year's trade with the 49ers was more passable than this one. This wasn't just to the Giants or Eagles, it's the fucking Redskins. Our biggest fucking rivalry.

We can all agree that Jerry overpaid to move up, Hell he admitted as much his self. I look at it on the flip slide how do you let a team move up to draft the pass rusher THEY COVETED to put your injury prone QB on his ass. Especially when you know they were desperate to replace their best pass rusher. It is what it is, only time will tell who got that best in of this deal........

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying Earl but we lost our 2 best pressure players in Ware and Hatch. We had to get a pass rusher. If you bring in another Safety this year early like Dix or Pryor- it makes the 3rd rounder last year wasted. I cant remember where Johnson was taken, but for some reason we have kept him on the roster. Believe me , I watched Heath and the boys all year and was just waiting for the light to come on for them and it never did. I have to believe though with a year under their belts they will be better. Still 5 picks left. Still some Safeties out there- Ladler, Loston??, B ailey, Bryant

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying Earl but we lost our 2 best pressure players in Ware and Hatch. We had to get a pass rusher. If you bring in another Safety this year early like Dix or Pryor- it makes the 3rd rounder last year wasted. I cant remember where Johnson was taken, but for some reason we have kept him on the roster. Believe me , I watched Heath and the boys all year and was just waiting for the light to come on for them and it never did. I have to believe though with a year under their belts they will be better. Still 5 picks left. Still some Safeties out there- Ladler, Loston??, B ailey, Bryant

You hit the nail on the head. BTW Matty was drafted in the 4th, where draft picks go to bust......

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can all agree that Jerry overpaid to move up, Hell he admitted as much his self. I look at it on the flip slide how do you let a team move up to draft the pass rusher THEY COVETED to put your injury prone QB on his ass. Especially when you know they were desperate to replace their best pass rusher. It is what it is, only time will tell who got that best in of this deal........

Haha, that's a good point. I just worry about players that the Cowboys covet. They've missed on coveted players way more than they've hit.