• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Puig's Antics

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. and Gibson can't save you either. He is with our squad.

Again, I get it. All that hype about being World Series favorites and it doesn't even look like you are going to get there. I'm sure it hurts.

Yeah, what'd that get you? Guess you guys should have had him bat for you!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know. Why would you care? It wasnt directed at you dingus, Scoob and I had a little Carson Palmer conversation awhile back.

Oops, my bad!! Went back an re-read!! A little slow on the uptake here!!:L

Carry On!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what'd that get you? Guess you guys should have had him bat for you!!
Na.. Goldschmidt is doing just fine. I just wish we had an extra hundred million to spend on pitching. I guess having all that extra LA money from not having to support an NFL team is paying off for the Dodgers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na.. Goldschmidt is doing just fine. I just wish we had an extra hundred million to spend on pitching. I guess having all that extra LA money from not having to support an NFL team is paying off for the Dodgers.

Arizona has an NFL team?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure doesn't hurt!!

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be from more than just the triple, cause I don't see that as a very big deal. I see much worse, including the deadspin article linked in here. So what if he celebrates a big hit in a series where his team is down 2-0?

Hope he hits a HR every at bat and celebrates everyone, if it means the Cardinals are bounced from the playoffs. That team is the biggest group of self righteous pricks I've ever seen

Someone that's not afraid to tell it like it is.

Puig is simply a clueless kid that has had no real professional experience at any level, or college level for that matter. He has a world of talent and once harnished will proved very formidable. What I've seen on this thread isn't criticism simply hate.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be from more than just the triple, cause I don't see that as a very big deal. I see much worse, including the deadspin article linked in here. So what if he celebrates a big hit in a series where his team is down 2-0?

Hope he hits a HR every at bat and celebrates everyone, if it means the Cardinals are bounced from the playoffs. That team is the biggest group of self righteous pricks I've ever seen

Puig is simply a clueless kid that has had no real professional experience at any level, or college level for that matter. He has a world of talent and once harnished will proved very formidable. What I've seen on this thread isn't criticism simply hate.

Like I said, he will grow up - It's his first year

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree his only still a kid his 22 & only played half a season as a rookie. He wasn't going to come up until next season, yes i know he makes some bone headed plays at times & can have an attitude but he was a steal for 47 million 7 years with his talent. Let's see how he does next year let's give him a chance to learn the game more here in the US before we start thinking that this kid is the worse human being ever the way people make him out to be SMH! & besides his good for MLB because his fun too watch IMO. MLB needs this kind of attention :nod:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you met Doyer fans?

Does it make it ok to stereotype all Dodger fans? You do not know me well enough or all dodger fans to make such a blanket statement. I am sure you would not like it if Arizona sports fans were all stereotyped and labeled in a negative manner.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it make it ok to stereotype all Dodger fans? You do not know me well enough or all dodger fans to make such a blanket statement. I am sure you would not like it if Arizona sports fans were all stereotyped and labeled in a negative manner.

Don't pay no mind to him Besaesa remember that this guy AZ-DbacksAZ is content on being a jerk. Ever since the ESPN days he has trolled all LA teams Let's not lower ourselves to his standards :lame:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just felt the need to say something La because not all la fans are classless or act like "thugs". I would hate for someone to make judgments about me because I am a Dodger fan and have been my entire life is all.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just felt the need to say something La because not all la fans are classless or act like "thugs". I would hate for someone to make judgments about me because I am a Dodger fan and have been my entire life is all.

Yes i agree but you know how they are, these AZ fans think they created the universe & that we must bow down to them & praise them like King Tut. We must not ever jump in their sacred pool or face Hades in the dark underworld :laugh3:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pay no mind to him Besaesa remember that this guy AZ-DbacksAZ is content on being a jerk. Ever since the ESPN days he has trolled all LA teams Let's not lower ourselves to his standards :lame:

h8FB1FACD

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, AZ-Dbags-AZ is just a hater. Remember when Dbag fans were telling us how the Dodgers would finish 4th in the division? Lol, now apparently appearing in the NLCS is a failure for a team they predicted wouldn't come close to the playoffs. It's WS or bust for AZ fans when it comes to the Dodgers! Glad to know they believe in the Dodgers :nod:

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, AZ-Dbags-AZ is just a hater. Remember when Dbag fans were telling us how the Dodgers would finish 4th in the division? Lol, now apparently appearing in the NLCS is a failure for a team they predicted wouldn't come close to the playoffs. It's WS or bust for AZ fans when it comes to the Dodgers! Glad to know they believe in the Dodgers :nod:

Considering the Dodgers were once 30-42 (and 9.5 GB), I'd consider getting this far pretty impressive. Not to mention they managed to win the division by 11 games.