• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Psst.....KNBR.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a fyi.....Setoguchi is no longer on the Sharks. :L

:loco:

:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a fyi.....Setoguchi is no longer on the Sharks.

:loco:

:heh:

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my retired litigator father every time he emails the local news guy with a fully referenced, 2 page spanking responding to a Sharks related gaffe: They don't pretend to know shit. :music:

That said...that's pretty bad.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did they spend 15 min asking why they don't use sumo wrestlers as goalies again?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ranger: what did i miss?

Doug Wilson we speak to Razer & MrT @ 3:30 on KNBR

Before a Sharks game is going to be on the radio, KNBR cuts to Dan Rusanowski saying "A shot, rebound Setoguchi.....HE SCORES!!!". And then KNBR says that they are the "home of your San Jose Sharks", lol.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect from a radio station that is proud to be the home of the GS Warriors? KNBR is soft as cake in dealing with the Sharks and the NHL. Ralph Barbieri is the only host there who cares about the Sharks. The other hosts don't even know that we have an NHL team in the Bay Area.

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What do you expect from a radio station that is proud to be the home of the GS Warriors? KNBR is soft as cake in dealing with the Sharks and the NHL. Ralph Barbieri is the only host there who cares about the Sharks. The other hosts don't even know that we have an NHL team in the Bay Area.

Yeah, Ralph and Tom are pretty good about talking about the Sharks.
Gary Radnich is the absolute worst. His smart ass comment always used to be that the only people that care about the Sharks are the 17,000 fans that go to the games...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KNBR's problem is they are way too over-the-top with the Giants. I listen to their Sports Talk all the time and am not a baseball fan at all. I have no interest. But some of their promos are insane. I mean back at Xmas last year you hear promos like 35 days to pitchers/catchers report, and now they have a countdown to the first cactus league game. Who cares about cactus league games on the radio. We know you own the Giants and broadcast Giants games. Sometimes they act like the Giants are the only team in town. Thankfully the 49ers success took away some their overkill of the Giants this year. But again, besides the afternoon show not much Sharks coverage. I think Drew is on once a week with the Razor and Mr T. too.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about 95.7FM the GAME now.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KNBR. One reason it's nice not living in the Bay. :p

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KNBR. One reason it's nice not living in the Bay. :p

Rep.

I still live in the Bay Area and won't even put that channel on unless the Giants are playing.

Ralph is the worst host in the history of radio. The two afternoon goons are just annoying. The morning guys are bright and happy homers for the Giants and Radnich is just a bitter old man who hasn't had anything of value to say in the past 20 years.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KNBR's problem is they are way too over-the-top with the Giants. I listen to their Sports Talk all the time and am not a baseball fan at all. I have no interest. But some of their promos are insane. I mean back at Xmas last year you hear promos like 35 days to pitchers/catchers report, and now they have a countdown to the first cactus league game. Who cares about cactus league games on the radio. We know you own the Giants and broadcast Giants games. Sometimes they act like the Giants are the only team in town. Thankfully the 49ers success took away some their overkill of the Giants this year. But again, besides the afternoon show not much Sharks coverage. I think Drew is on once a week with the Razor and Mr T. too.

Drew's segment with the Razor and Mr. T is usually at 6:30 every Wed.