• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proud of this Warriors Team

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the Warriors have made the playoffs 2 times in roughly 20 years or so and yet there's a claim that EVERYONE makes the playoffs.

That was due to front office mismanagement and mentally weak teams! (insert something about dogs humping legs or disparages religion here) ;)

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChuckDurn! I see that you lurk here sometimes. I always enjoyed your posts over at The Mouse Board. Who do you like in the UFA/RFA Pool, other than Jack and Landry? Would you rather attempt to "keep the band back together?" Feel free to invite Billinder or any of the other good ESPN posters over here. I hope you chime in with some of your assessments. Thank you to Yosh, Colin and CitySushi for some insightful stuff. It should be a fairly boring off-season (except for maybe July 1-10), so post about whatever you want! :)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that the Warriors have made the playoffs 2 times in roughly 20 years or so and yet there's a claim that EVERYONE makes the playoffs.

You can't count the worst-run franchise in professional sports with "everyone".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was due to front office mismanagement and mentally weak teams! (insert something about dogs humping legs or disparages religion here) ;)

Ha ha ha! Nice!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bobcats?

The Warriors. The Bobcats don't have enough history yet to compete with the level of ineptitude and incompetence this Warrior franchise has shown over the years. They were, without exaggeration, the joke of professional sports.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors. The Bobcats don't have enough history yet to compete with the level of ineptitude and incompetence this Warrior franchise has shown over the years. They were, without exaggeration, the joke of professional sports.

You said everyone makes the playoffs. Including the most inept, worst-run franchise in the NBA, the Warriors. The Warriors made the playoffs 2 times in 20 years. Where exactly is the correlation?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said everyone makes the playoffs. Including the most inept, worst-run franchise in the NBA, the Warriors. The Warriors made the playoffs 2 times in 20 years. Where exactly is the correlation?

I am 100% confident that you know what I mean. You are just playing dumb.