• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proud of this team.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Team fought and surprised after 3-5 start and love that about them. However, the facts are the facts. Garret now only has 2 playoff wins in 9 years and he has had talented teams. Let’s see what happens next year. Will have some decisions to make on key players.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a chance to pull this one out all the way down to the wire. Everyone kept playing hard, and it was fun to watch, even though we lost.

Much of the game we were out coached - not on the offensive side but on the defensive side. LA's offense used our strength (speed) against us with runs against the slant of the defense, and gashed us with a heavy dose of a small dynamo up the middle. Kudos to the Rams' coaching staff for coming with a strong game plan on both sides of the ball.

Even with the deficit in coaching, we weren't overwhelmed, but kept fighting. I would love to see what this team could do with a game plan that isn't as predictable, but unless Linehan is gone, our offensive game plan will likely look the same next year.

Here's to hoping we pick up something unexpected during the offseason!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope frederick recovers and regains form. Give looney credit for filling in but he was a serious downgrade and this in itself affected the offense in a very negative way. Conner William's is too small and needs to be at RT.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a chance to pull this one out all the way down to the wire. Everyone kept playing hard, and it was fun to watch, even though we lost.

Much of the game we were out coached - not on the offensive side but on the defensive side. LA's offense used our strength (speed) against us with runs against the slant of the defense, and gashed us with a heavy dose of a small dynamo up the middle. Kudos to the Rams' coaching staff for coming with a strong game plan on both sides of the ball.

Even with the deficit in coaching, we weren't overwhelmed, but kept fighting. I would love to see what this team could do with a game plan that isn't as predictable, but unless Linehan is gone, our offensive game plan will likely look the same next year.

I fully expect linehan to be gone and it should happen soon.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope frederick recovers and regains form. Give looney credit for filling in but he was a serious downgrade and this in itself affected the offense in a very negative way. Conner William's is too small and needs to be at RT.
Nice thing is we know we got a competent back up center. He is not all pro material but he was far from our back up left tackle whose name shall never be said.
Williams will have an offseason of strength & conditioning again next season. I have faith he will improve. He didnt alwayss play well, but he honestly didnt always play bad either.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super proud of this team! Not saying this team is going to win three Super Bowls, but they really remind me of the 1991 Cowboys team that lost in the playoffs at Detroit...on the verge of greatness. This was the youngest team in the last 31 years to make the playoffs. This team will get better simply with the turn of a calendar. A lot of high character people on this team that are easy to root for. All Jerry needs to do is spend the money to keep this team together, and they will contend for years to come

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys will resign all their major players going into next season. I think they have a chance to be insanely good next season...glass half full of course

QB...Dak had a good year, and with his character and work ethic, will only get better next season
RB...Zeke is as good as there is in the game
WR...Cooper and Gallup are solid young starters and Beasley can still play.
TE....Really believe Jarwin, Schultz and Swaim develop into a heck of a unit
OL...IF Fredrick makes it back, could be a deep and really good group
DL...Deep as there is in the NFL at end, could use one more run stuffer not named Irving
LB...Great young players, tough call on Sean Lee unless he will rework his deal, may need that $7 million in space
DB...Good but not great CB play, below average safety play. Biggest need IMO(Earl Thomas?)

Cooper was well worth the 1st rounder he cost, far better than any WR in the draft. Outside of safety and maybe guard, is there a position where this club is drafting for anything but depth? Will be a tough team to start for as a rookie...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A really good OC is all this team needs. Play calling continues to be an issue

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Get an OC and crying out loud, replace heath. These boys played hard. We went as far as we could go with the biggest flaw we have, coaching.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a ride this year was for a team that started 3-5 to clawback and make the playoffs took lots of “sand” as the old timers used to say .
Cowboys have lots of decisions to make now but that’s another thread
Go Cowboys the future looks bright for the first time in awhile

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real proud of this team.They never give up, that is for damn sure.

And it was interesting to see what actually beat us last night. The Cowboys have a real good defense, but only great play calling could make them look as bad as they did last night. (With great players mixed in of course)

This team is the team of tomorrow. I think Garrett is going to look in the mirror and realize that after 9 seasons, he is the coach of yesterday and step down.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason, many "Experts" had Dallas 3rd, some had them 4th in the NFCE. Tonight they were completely outclassed but they team never quit.

Looking forward to 2019.
Agreed, no quit. Got exposed big time on our D line and LBers. Big difference in offensive coaching. It was all on the screen for everyone to see how Garrett just does minimum in coaching while SM taught his guys how to use rules to advantage.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super proud of this team! Not saying this team is going to win three Super Bowls, but they really remind me of the 1991 Cowboys team that lost in the playoffs at Detroit...on the verge of greatness. This was the youngest team in the last 31 years to make the playoffs. This team will get better simply with the turn of a calendar. A lot of high character people on this team that are easy to root for. All Jerry needs to do is spend the money to keep this team together, and they will contend for years to come
This game reminded me of that game in Detroit. The difference was we got gashed by the lions passing game, but stopped their running game.

Really shows how important it is to be the 1 or 2 seed. Cowboys were at 3-5 and had to win all those games and finally ran out of gas which is a big reason the rams gashed our run defense.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m proud of them for being able to overcome the incompetence of Garrett and Linehan and still win the division and a playoff game. With just above average head coaching, this team would have probably made the SB.

Note: This team was also able to overcome the albatross that is Jeff Heath. One good play after every three negative plays. Trash ass player.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got our asses kicked up and down the field by the Rams. But winning the division and winning a playoff game was a good step forward for this team and I'm happy with the direction they are going. I can't think of one player in the front 7 that played well, maybe Collins. Lawrence was the most disappointing for me personally as he is supposed to be our superstar and if he wants $20M/year he can't disappear in games like that, but it was a team failure on defense and you sure can't put being outplayed by that much on the coaches, that was 100% the players. The defense didn't really even show up. I can't say I think we are a player or two away from beating the Rams but a lot can change in a year (or sometimes even in a week in the NFL). Frederick back will IMO be huge for this team. I assume Su'a Filo wasn't healthy last week or someone needs to explain why he wasn't playing as we could have used his strength. We just couldn't move the middle of the line. 2nd round pick or not as of today I have Williams behind him going into next offseason and I'm not sure he can gain enough strength in one offseason to change my mind.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. The hate for Heath kills me. He had 8 tackles.