• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proof NFC Championship Niners vs. Giants Rigged "Forward Progress" Call Warrants Cons

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha ha. I wouldn't put it past that old bastard but man, that injury looked bad when it first happened. The Patriots have lost a little of that mystique they had. I think the Giants will pull out a low-scoring game. I'll say 23-20.

Haha...Yeah, I wouldn't put it past him either - but I agree the injury did look legit...I like your prediction...I see Brady going down 4-5 times as well...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha...Yeah, I wouldn't put it past him either - but I agree the injury did look legit...I like your prediction...I see Brady going down 4-5 times as well...

Very well could. Brady hates pressure up the middle which is what the Giants are good at. The fact that they can get excellent pressure with 7 guys still in the defensive backfield is going to make it difficult for guys to get open. Same recipe they used to beat our boys. Damn, I wish the Niners were going to be there! They'd have had a good chance of beating New England as well.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/B]

Very well could. Brady hates pressure up the middle which is what the Giants are good at. The fact that they can get excellent pressure with 7 guys still in the defensive backfield is going to make it difficult for guys to get open. Same recipe they used to beat our boys. Damn, I wish the Niners were going to be there! They'd have had a good chance of beating New England as well.

Exactly!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. I wouldn't put it past that old bastard but man, that injury looked bad when it first happened. The Patriots have lost a little of that mystique they had. I think the Giants will pull out a low-scoring game. I'll say 23-20.

Wait, I thought the Super Bowl was cancelled. It must have not meant anything for me if we weren't in it.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the niners and ravens should get together and play what should be the actual super bowl

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Still irritated we're not in this one. Especially with Gronkowski potentially out, I think we'd have a great shot. Put Rogers on Welker with help, Brown on Branch, some combination of Willis and Goldson on Hernandez. I think we match up great against their short passing game. Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

I'll be interested to see what happens in this one. The Giants' biggest weakness is their LBs, and the Pats will definitely test them with the ground game and short passes. I think Brady is one of the worst elite QBs at dealing with pressure, though, when you can get it on him. I think the Giants have a great chance. Damn.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Still irritated we're not in this one. Especially with Gronkowski potentially out, I think we'd have a great shot. Put Rogers on Welker with help, Brown on Branch, some combination of Willis and Goldson on Hernandez. I think we match up great against their short passing game. Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

I'll be interested to see what happens in this one. The Giants' biggest weakness is their LBs, and the Pats will definitely test them with the ground game and short passes. I think Brady is one of the worst elite QBs at dealing with pressure, though, when you can get it on him. I think the Giants have a great chance. Damn.

More than a chance I'd say. I expect them to win. The Patriots mystique is gone. As you said, pressure in Brady's face is his Achilles heel and the fact that they can bring it consistently with 4 guys is going to really help in being able to cover the short zones. I like the Giants in this one 23 - 20.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that bugs me about this play is how replay could not be used thanks to the ruling on the field. They can't review the Bradshaw, but they could review the ball hitting Williams knee. What's the difference in the 2 plays? They were both fumbles not called on the field and both recovered by the other team. Can you really blame Williams for not thinking the ball touched him when the officials didn't either? Maybe if it's ruled a fumble on the field we recover that ball instead of just watching it roll. The officials however made no indication they thought it was a fumble and even blew the play dead once the Giants touched it.

They can review that however and award the Giants the ball. They however can not review another bad fumble call when Bradshaw loses the ball. Why not? both plays are blown calls on the field by the official.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can we lock this thread? Seeing this play only makes me depressed