• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you ever cried over a sporting event?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha. I respond to everything you say? You’re lost. Oh... I get it!! You don’t like that I respond to you because I expose your bullshit.

Here’s a thought: don’t post stuff on a PUBLIC forum and I won’t respond.

Bro, seriously. Day after day after day. Calling me a loser cause I shed tears of joy is not exposing anything. It’s a non stop infatuation... seriously

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, seriously. Day after day after day. Calling me a loser cause I shed tears of joy is not exposing anything. It’s a non stop infatuation... seriously

Im sure it seems like “non stop infatuation” because each time I respond I hit a nerve within you. Each time I respond I expose you. Sorry... bro

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SB5....I was 12
Dallas had lost the two championship games to the packers in 66 & 67. They lost two division round games to Cleveland in 68 & 69 when they were heavy favorites. Couldn't take the SB5 loss.

Thankfully Captain America became the QB in 71 and the next years champions tag was finally off the Cowboys back

I was 15... and I distinctly remember my dad screaming at the TV “Dammit Morton - what the fuck are you doing?” when he threw it to Curtis.

I didn’t cry then but I damn sure had tears in my eyes after Alvin Harper went 75 yards in the ‘92 NFC championship game.

Super Bowl X got to me the most. Too young to remember V and VI.

Cowboys had control of the game and then lost it in the 4th quarter. Was better able to handle XIII. Both games were epic with great teams on both sides and there could only be one winner. In a time when most of the games were blowouts, it was unfortunate to barely lose both times.

By the time we finally beat Pittsburgh in XXX, that was underwhelming beating Neil O'Donnell.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl X got to me the most. Too young to remember V and VI.

Cowboys had control of the game and then lost it in the 4th quarter. Was better able to handle XIII. Both games were epic with great teams on both sides and there could only be one winner. In a time when most of the games were blowouts, it was unfortunate to barely lose both times.

By the time we finally beat Pittsburgh in XXX, that was underwhelming beating Neil O'Donnell.

The first 6 minutes of the 4th Q of SB XIII was just one kick in the nuts after another. I didn’t have tears in my eyes... but fuck Fred Swearingen and fuck him hard. That PI call on Benny Barnes started it all.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confession time. This could be for happy reasons or sad reasons, or just because you like to cry. And no, complaining over a bad call doesn't count unless you actually shed tears over it.

I'll start. There have been two times I cried. 1991 NFC championship game when the New York Giants beat the Niners 15-13 on a field goal as time expired. Before that FG, Roger Craig fumbled and the Giants hurt Joe Montana (again!). Ended the Niners' threepeat attempt. I was 11 years old then, so I think I should get a pass.

The other time was when the 1993 San Francisco Giants missed out on the postseason on the last day of the regular season. Giants had led the West almost all season and then fell behind by 5 games in the last month. They made a furious comeback to tie the Braves only to be blown out by the Dodgers in Game 162 after the Braves finished a season sweep of the Rockies earlier that day (something like 13-0 against Colorado that season. Damn the Rockies!!). I was 14 years old then, so looking back at it now, I feel ridiculous.

No. I have a set of balls that actually dropped.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the last time I cried over a sporting event, I was a 12 year old and I was playing in the game. We did a 2-and-cue at a baseball tournament, got knocked out by a team we had beaten twice during the regular season.

What made it worse was that our coaches usually took us to Hardee's after a loss, and the team that knocked us out was sponsored by Hardee's.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only my own. It was a football game. Bad game .. I made a lot of mental errors, the last being muffing a bouncing punt I should have run away from. Dad (who had a thing about mental errors as opposed to physical ones) really ripped me a new one afterwards. I was 13 or 14.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the last time I cried over a sporting event, I was a 12 year old and I was playing in the game. We did a 2-and-cue at a baseball tournament, got knocked out by a team we had beaten twice during the regular season.

What made it worse was that our coaches usually took us to Hardee's after a loss, and the team that knocked us out was sponsored by Hardee's.

The steak, egg & cheese biscuits probably never tasted the same.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardee's is for closers

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The steak, egg & cheese biscuits probably never tasted the same.....

Hardee's is for closers

LOL...you guys...

We still went there after the game, for some stupid reason, and of course, their team was also there. We almost had a slapfight in the parking lot when one of their players made it known that they ate for free. That bothered us more than losing the game.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the thread reminded me of a few as a spectator where I came close. Secretariat in the Belmont. Kerri Strug's last vault.. and when John Riggins turned the corner to seal SB XVII.. I was a long time Skins fan before (and for a long time after) I moved away from DC.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the thread reminded me of a few as a spectator where I came close. Secretariat in the Belmont. Kerri Strug's last vault.. and when John Riggins turned the corner to seal SB XVII.. I was a long time Skins fan before (and for a long time after) I moved away from DC.

Man... word!