• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Day schedule and results

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Philip Lutzenkirchen - TE - Tigers

Auburn H-back/TE Phil Lutzenkirchen failed to improve on his 4.94 forty from the Combine, running a 4.98 at the school's Pro Day.

Per Gil Brandt, Lutzenkirchen "had a 32-inch vertical jump and 9-foot-4 broad jump. His time in the short shuttle time was 4.32 seconds and 7.05 seconds in the three-cone drill." We wonder if Lutzenkirchen's hip surgery has slowed him down, because the Tiger was one of the better H-back's in college football in 2010 and 2011.
Source:
NFL.com

Mar 6 - 8:39 AM

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pozz is Todd McShay, he just likes to post on our boards.

While McShay has taken maybe one step up on the quality scale over the last year or so, I'm still offended. I have an extremely hard time with him. In my mind that is one of the worst draft comparisons I'd ever want to be labeled with. Ha.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
While McShay has taken maybe one step up on the quality scale over the last year or so, I'm still offended. I have an extremely hard time with him. In my mind that is one of the worst draft comparisons I'd ever want to be labeled with. Ha.

:agree:

---
Tomorrow Jeff Tuel is going to rise up draft boards!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm curious as to your thoughts on Kiper.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm curious as to your thoughts on Kiper.

I get the sense he doesn't do as much film work as he used to and relies more on the conversations he has with his contacts in the NFL. I get the feeling that he's finally winding his career down now. If true, why is that? I don't know. He's not as big of a figure head as he used to be before Scouts Inc (with McShay) got going with ESPN. Feels like ESPN is slowly transitioning from Mel into Todd and Scouts Inc..

Last edited by a moderator: