• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you're wrong harry, like all seahawks posters you see things with a lot of slant in your direction. I'm pretty sure I have not "insulted" members of "whatever fan base I talk to" . What i do often is respond to shithead comments by other posters though. A lot of opportunities for that come from seahawk fans.

Actually...yes you do. I even have some bookmarked if you would like to see them.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we will get to the good part of the game where the starters are all away from harms way and we can see what the also-rans are bringing to the table this year.

No appearant injuries to any starters. Good deal.

Timing and rust seemed the worst to complain about tonight. I'm liking all these new O weapons Russ has now.

Go Hawks!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No appearant injuries to any starters. Good deal.

Timing and rust seemed the worst to complain about tonight. I'm liking all these new O weapons Russ has now.

Go Hawks!!!
The only other thing I took away was the O line not being in sync, but there are some new guys out there and their zone blocking scheme they say is among the most complex in the league. I won't worry about it at this point, but it's something I'll be watching with that starting unit as the preseason games keep coming.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No injuries...best part of first half! I hate preseason!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Baldwin. That one pass was beyond his body when he reached out and snagged that pass. Dude has awesome hands.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! A lot of ridiculous banter on this thread. Seems silly IMO.

I hated that lightning delay but I'm happy that the 1st team for Denver punched it into the endzone. Both teams are showing the anticipated rust and the refs are going to make a point about new or newly enforced rules.

Quite a few starters missing for both teams and of course, it's a preseason game. Not a ton to learn here. I'm very interested to see how the young kids play in the 2nd half.

Seattle dominated and won the Superbowl last year. I hate that fact but acknowledge that it is a reality. Seattle is a ridiculously talented team and has a legitimate shot of getting back to the big dance and winning it all again. I also think that the Broncos are going to have a great year. Odds are very long that these two teams would meet again in the SB but right now they have to be the odds on favorites.

My biggest hope for tonights game is no injuries for either team. I can't wait for week 3 up in Seattle. Should be a great battle. I'm not going to lie......I would love to see the Broncos give Seattle a loss at the Clink but I'm also realistic enough to know that will be a very tall order.

Even if it's pre-season, it's great to have some football to watch and comment on. Even better is the fact that this meaningless game is showcasing a couple of the best teams in the NFL.

MH64

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! A lot of ridiculous banter on this thread. Seems silly IMO.

I hated that lightning delay but I'm happy that the 1st team for Denver punched it into the endzone. Both teams are showing the anticipated rust and the refs are going to make a point about new or newly enforced rules.

Quite a few starters missing for both teams and of course, it's a preseason game. Not a ton to learn here. I'm very interested to see how the young kids play in the 2nd half.

Seattle dominated and won the Superbowl last year. I hate that fact but acknowledge that it is a reality. Seattle is a ridiculously talented team and has a legitimate shot of getting back to the big dance and winning it all again. I also think that the Broncos are going to have a great year. Odds are very long that these two teams would meet again in the SB but right now they have to be the odds on favorites.

My biggest hope for tonights game is no injuries for either team. I can't wait for week 3 up in Seattle. Should be a great battle. I'm not going to lie......I would love to see the Broncos give Seattle a loss at the Clink but I'm also realistic enough to know that will be a very tall order.

Even if it's pre-season, it's great to have some football to watch and comment on. Even better is the fact that this meaningless game is showcasing a couple of the best teams in the NFL.

MH64
There are quite a few bronco posters that deserve respect and I'd count you among them. I won't apologize for what some of our base does to kwit or that liar morpheus. Still, if this is what we are seeing in a preseason game I can only imagine what week 3's match up is going to bring.

I can't wait to see what that revamped (and hopefully healthy) defense of yours brings to the clink. I expect the Broncos to give Seattle all they can handle.

Honestly your team had some bad breaks on that defense and I hope the same doesn't happen this year. That team fully loaded belongs in the SB.

:suds:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are a joke. It's like you live to talk shit and win some cyber argument.

Ban me. I don't care .

Done with this board. Same as CBS. Bunch of assholes who only talk shit on a message board

If you are ever in Denver, come to Mile High Station before or after a game and run your fucking mouth.

I'm out. Never going to post on here again even if I am not banned.

Oh, yea.....

FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are a joke. It's like you live to talk shit and win some cyber argument.

Ban me. I don't care .

Done with this board. Same as CBS. Bunch of assholes who only talk shit on a message board

If you are ever in Denver, come to Mile High Station before or after a game and run your fucking mouth.

Oh, yea.....

FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!
Classless liars have to be who they are I guess.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do bronco fans think of Osweiler? How well can he manage that team if Peyton has any substantial game loss time?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass throws a punch.

These teams really don't seem to like each other do they?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ban me. I don't care .

Oh, yea.....

FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!

Morpheus on the way out.

fuck-you-1.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful chippy for a preseason game.

Can't wait for Sept. Our D has their number.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a bit of venom in here from certain posters who need to move on.

(Some of it earned for their obvious butthurt*)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Your starting lineup was in the the whole time before the lightning delay. Rusty? whatever, both teams have had the same time to prepare for the season and the Broncos starters look much sharper.

Only preseason so overall does not mean much other than 1st team for Denver looked a lot better than 1st team for Seattle.

Can't wait for week 3.

Lol... Dude your clueless ... You have no idea about our roster obviously...

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assholes act like I am obligated to sort of BS message board code when my team loses.

Bfofre tonight I never cursed on this board and never got personal with anyone.

Heated discussions? Sure. But no shit-talking (unlike half your fanbase) and didn't care.

Now Harold PMs me telling me to chill out ater deleting my post?

Fuck you Harold. You probably deleted my posts after SB.

Have fun losers.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geeee I get off the phone and get to read that. That was interesting

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assholes act like I am obligated to sort of BS message board code when my team loses.

Bfofre tonight I never cursed on this board and never got personal with anyone.

Heated discussions? Sure. But no shit-talking (unlike half your fanbase) and didn't care.

Now Harold PMs me telling me to chill out ater deleting my post?

Fuck you Harold. You probably deleted my posts after SB.

Have fun losers.

So now you are claiming a mod deleted all record of your congratulation post after the SB to cover for your obvious lie? :L

There was a thread with your name on it calling you out after that game and it was present on the general board for a week after it. If you had actually came back you would have seen it.

You are a totally classless liar.

And there is a record of every deleted post. It would still be there if it existed. It didn't because you are LYING.

You said it yourself above. You don't have to live by any code of honor and clearly don't.

You have a rock calling you to come crawling back home. You might want to take that call.