• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..except that your boys were finished like 6 times without the aid of the refs. Even the broadcasters think those are mostly bullshit calls. Even with the new enforcement

Just keep that steady stream of whines coming.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad for Broncos (on injuries). Man on a side note the new XP is just stupid. Can we just leave that one tradition please?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show us which thread that was in? Because if you really did I missed it.

I'll even help you find it.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/search.php?searchid=723011&pp=25&page=5

Bullshit. I said congrats, better team won and Broncos were not prepared that day. show me where I was classless after the game.

You know what? Fuck classy and fuck you and fuck seattle and fuck all your shit talking fans.

See you week 3 asshole.
For those of you that didn't take the time to follow that link (and why would you), it shows Morpheus posted several pictures on the Broncos board the morning of the SB and then didn't show back up on the board at all for several days after, and never did leave the broncos team board again after that.

So his insistence above that he said congrats and the better team won? A complete lie.

Morpheus is totally classless for spewing all of that garbage before that game and not being man enough to come up and say congrats, and now is a liar about it. After all that nonsense he threw out about saying no Seattle fan would be man enough to show up after a loss, he showed his true colors.

I believe you have a team board to go back to hiding in.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what, I'll go back and check that post. You really don't have room to talk however, your pretty insulting to which ever fan base you talk to, not just talking to Seahawks fans, and so far not much of a issue has been made of it. You don't actual post much on the Bronco board, seems like your goal is to rile up other fan bases and that about it.

I am I wrong?
of course you're wrong harry, like all seahawks posters you see things with a lot of slant in your direction. I'm pretty sure I have not "insulted" members of "whatever fan base I talk to" . What i do often is respond to shithead comments by other posters though. A lot of opportunities for that come from seahawk fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what, I'll go back and check that post. You really don't have room to talk however, your pretty insulting to which ever fan base you talk to, not just talking to Seahawks fans, and so far not much of a issue has been made of it. You don't actual post much on the Bronco board, seems like your goal is to rile up other fan bases and that about it.

Am I wrong?

No, you're not. That's why this douche gets no slack. It would have been one thing if he would have shown up after talking a ton of trash after the SB, but since he didn't, I'm going to keep reminding him of what a bitch he is.

Ya gotta love how much he WHINES.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice reactions from Richardson. Can't wait to see what this kid brings when he gets up to NFL speed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you're at it why dont you point out that post #20 in this thread is what started the whole bunch of crap. As usual a seahawk fan attempting another cheap shot.
You know, it seems funny to me that I have seen posters banned here for disrespecting seahawk fans yet all of you can say whatever you want including name calling and nothing ever becomes of it.

Ohama is sent to the bench once again by the Hawks.

Capt Morgan frickin lowered the boom on that Donkey RB.

So...this is what started every thing? Got to be a different post.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RICHARDSON, THAT BURST DOE! This guy is gonna be a stud.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you're wrong harry, like all seahawks posters you see things with a lot of slant in your direction. I'm pretty sure I have not "insulted" members of "whatever fan base I talk to" . What i do often is respond to shithead comments by other posters though. A lot of opportunities for that come from seahawk fans.

There's no slant in the Seahawks direction. They're the defending SB champs. It's the first game of the preseason and coaches don't want injuries. This is where the game gets interesting because guys are trying to make the cut. Save it for week 3 when the game actually means something.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...this is what started every thing? Got to be a different post.
See what I mean Harry ?..tell ya what, we'll just leave general threads to you seahawk fans once you get started ...then you kids can sit around as usual and spout off idiocy and pat each other on the back when you're so impressed with yourselves.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a catch there.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what I mean Harry ?..tell ya what, we'll just leave general threads to you seahawk fans once you get started ...then you kids can sit around as usual and spout off idiocy and pat each other on the back when you're so impressed with yourselves.

So your immense sensitivity is causing you to leave again? Cool, see ya!

"Mean Seahawks fans, he called him Omaha!!!":bawling:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you ever comment on actual football? Or is every damn post you do on this site just about fans or other stupid things?

You appear to only be here to keep stirring up the crap and then blame everyone else for it. Grow up kid.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever comment on actual football? Or is every damn post you do on this site just about fans or other stupid things?

You appear to only be here to keep stirring up the crap and then blame everyone else for it. Grow up kid.
Dude, you're a nitwit. this is the last time I will ever acknowledge your posts.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's dream team D isn't going to last long if their strategy is head shot every tackle like tonight.

Good luck with that Donks.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're a nitwit. this is the last time I will ever acknowledge your posts.

lol, as if that were possible. I mean trolls have to troll don't they?

Someone, anyone, show me any post he has made that contributes positively to this thread or any other.

If you really don't like all of the Seahawk posters posting in a thread about a game THEIR team is in then just don't read ANY of it. It's that simple. Your constant whining is ironic considering your handle.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I don't see. I'm being serious. Oh nice personal shot there also.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we will get to the good part of the game where the starters are all away from harms way and we can see what the also-rans are bringing to the table this year.