• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason (If we can call it that) News

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched my first McCarthy presser this morning over coffee. What a refreshing change from the robotic stylings of the previous HC.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of info little tidbits. Click on tweet and then read all of his subsequent tweets in comments

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of info little tidbits. Click on tweet and then read all of his subsequent tweets in comments

He is my daily morning cup of coffee along with my daily morning cup of coffee.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the top two picks are both doing better than expected. Now if we could get the same out of the 3rd round pick (still tons of time of course) it would really set up the season nicely. CeeDee completes the offense. Diggs fills one of the biggest holes on the team. Gallimore could fill what is now perhaps the biggest hole after McCoy's injury.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the top two picks are both doing better than expected. Now if we could get the same out of the 3rd round pick (still tons of time of course) it would really set up the season nicely. CeeDee completes the offense. Diggs fills one of the biggest holes on the team. Gallimore could fill what is now perhaps the biggest hole after McCoy's injury.

On the opposite side of things... it doesn't appear that Connor McGovern will be making much of an impact yet. A little disappointing but I suppose he of anyone could have used a normal off season of work instead of "this".

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a lot of news on Gallimore. This is all I found.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/inside...msula-speaks-highly-of-cowboys-young-dts/amp/

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the opposite side of things... it doesn't appear that Connor McGovern will be making much of an impact yet. A little disappointing but I suppose he of anyone could have used a normal off season of work instead of "this".
McGovern and Biadasz seem to be in the exact same boat. Both needed some time and opportunity to win a job. I thought all along Looney was going to be the clear week 1 starter at Center. He was OK when Frederick was out and you knew he was getting first shot at it in practice so on the OL it's tough to take over another player this year for that top spot unless injury frees up some first team reps. The team needs to get that cohesiveness so probably don't want to just run guys in and out. At LG Williams seems healthy and kind of in the same position. I was hoping McGovern got a chance to play some LG with the 1's because I was hoping for better LG play, but that doesn't seem likely or at least by week 1.

Luckily it seems we will have some decent depth this year. Losing XSF was big IMO as I thought he should have been a regular starter over Williams, but we have some younger cheaper options. At Swing Tackle maybe Erving (despite some early camp clips that show otherwise) will be better than Fleming and Knight seems to be better than I thought. I wonder if Knight is the top swing tackle this year at some point. We need two backup OTs because both of our top guys have had injury issues and with Smith it's almost a guarantee at some point.

Happy with the OL so far and mostly only worried about health. Maybe by year end some shuffling will occur on the depth chart or maybe we will have to wait until next year

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep flashing Diggs.
Diggs looking good. I thought that he "might" be a steal when we got him. Credit the scouting dept. Diggs has ball skills which as we all know was non existent for years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More positive notes on Hill :hope: