• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Time

What kind of season are the Rams in for?

• With the grandest of luck, our Fearsome Foursome part two leads us to the title

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ShaneC. You may have to change your avi since Davis is now a Cleveland Brownie.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Sep 13 vs. SEA L
2 Sep 20 @ WAS W
3 Sep 27 vs. PIT L
4 Oct 4 @ ARZ L
5 Oct 11 @ GB L
6 BYE
7 Oct 25 vs. CLE W
8 Nov 1 vs. SF W
9 Nov 8 @ MIN W
10 Nov 15 vs. CHI L
11 Nov 22 @ BAL L
12 Nov 29 @ CIN W
13 Dec 6 vs. ARZ W
14 Dec 13 vs. DET L
15 Dec 17 vs. TB W
16 Dec 27 @ SEA L
17 Jan 3 @ SF L

I think the Rams will go 7-9 and miss the playoffs. Jeff Fisher and Les Snead are both fired as this would mark the their fourth consecutive losing season and the ninth consecutive losing season for the Rams. I'm still uncertain if the Rams will actually move to LA or not. Its not like they'd be getting a winning team, however; it makes sense for the Rams to just start fresh. New team, new location. BUT, silent Stan Kroenke will still be the owner no matter where the Rams play and I'm beginning to think he is part of the reason for the Rams failures. He doesn't do anything but he doesn't go overboard like Al Davis did.

Time will tell and Go Rams! Hope I'm wrong and they make the playoffs but I've been saying that since 2007!

There is 100 percent chance Fisher and Snead won't lose their jobs.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, as the season is near upon us....

I'll take a stab at it with the best case scenario (In other words no devastating, season ending injuries)

1 Sep 13 vs. SEA W
2 Sep 20 @ WAS W
3 Sep 27 vs. PIT W
4 Oct 4 @ ARZ L
5 Oct 11 @ GB L
6 BYE
7 Oct 25 vs. CLE W
8 Nov 1 vs. SF W
9 Nov 8 @ MIN W
10 Nov 15 vs. CHI W
11 Nov 22 @ BAL L
12 Nov 29 @ CIN L
13 Dec 6 vs. ARZ W
14 Dec 13 vs. DET W
15 Dec 17 vs. TB W
16 Dec 27 @ SEA L
17 Jan 3 @ SF W

I think we sweep the Whiners & split with the Hags & Redbirds. The Slackers hand it to us picking us apart and Hundley steps in and shows the Rams their mistake for passing up on the talented young QB in the fourth.

AP is out with an injury with the ViQueens so they go down, the Blackcrows get the best of us in a nail bitter, and the Bungles turn out to be better than anyone expects and win their division.

Bottom line, Snisher is a lock with 6 wins, maybe less this season because the move to LA is eminent. Snisher will be a integral aspect of the relocation process & plans.

St. Louis, at the very least, gets treated to an undefeated home game season and some spectacular wins in the process. (Wonders WTF and what could have been as the team packs for LA to win several Lombardi trophies!)

Last edited:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always give a opinion, not this year. Lets just say that I think they move up in the division from last. Gurley will key the spike and it will depend on the yound line fining their groove. This week though we upset the Seahawks 16-13.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Sep 13 vs. SEA W
2 Sep 20 @ WAS W
3 Sep 27 vs. PIT L
4 Oct 4 @ ARZ L
5 Oct 11 @ GB L
6 BYE
7 Oct 25 vs. CLE W
8 Nov 1 vs. SF W
9 Nov 8 @ MIN L
10 Nov 15 vs. CHI W
11 Nov 22 @ BAL L
12 Nov 29 @ CIN L
13 Dec 6 vs. ARZ W
14 Dec 13 vs. DET L
15 Dec 17 vs. TB W
16 Dec 27 @ SEA L
17 Jan 3 @ SF W

If my math is correct, that's 8-8.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Sep 13 vs. SEA W
2 Sep 20 @ WAS W
3 Sep 27 vs. PIT L
4 Oct 4 @ ARZ L
5 Oct 11 @ GB L
6 BYE
7 Oct 25 vs. CLE W
8 Nov 1 vs. SF W
9 Nov 8 @ MIN L
10 Nov 15 vs. CHI W
11 Nov 22 @ BAL L[/B
12 Nov 29 @ CIN L
13 Dec 6 vs. ARZ W
14 Dec 13 vs. DET L
15 Dec 17 vs. TB W
16 Dec 27 @ SEA L

17 Jan 3 @ SF W

If my math is correct, that's 8-8.

Not sure if that's how we will get to 8-8, but that sounds about right!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What no votes for Super Bowl Champions?

kool_aid_man.jpg

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is that Football Outsiders playoff predictions have the Rams as the 6th most likely team to win the Super Bowl.

We can all picture it in our minds.

What if Foles is a halfway decent QB?
What if the Rams receiving corps actually isn't that bad?
What if Brian Schottenheimer was actually really bad?
What if Todd Gurley comes in and tears up the league?
What if all of the young players get better this year?
What if the new defensive depth pays off?
What if the Niners are actually kinda bad?
What if the Seahawks are kinda beat up?
What if the Cardinals are just too old?
What if Aaron Donald really is the next John Randle?

Maybe we're all just too jaded by the terrible preseason and years of failure. There should be hope on this team, though

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I'm waiting for some good pics of Nick Foles in a Rams uni to appear.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir I'm at 6-10

We can probably beat San Fran on the road, but Seattle on the road looks tough. If we lose both, 6-10 it is.

:kissass:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can probably beat San Fran on the road, but Seattle on the road looks tough. If we lose both, 6-10 it is.

:kissass:
Yeah, I had 7-9 as my pessimistic but realistic Rams fan prediction and we are heading right towards Jeff Fisher territory again.

What if Foles is a halfway decent QB? NOPE
What if the Rams receiving corps actually isn't that bad? WRONG AGAIN
What if Brian Schottenheimer was actually really bad? FIRST OC FIRED
What if Todd Gurley comes in and tears up the league? LEGIT
What if all of the young players get better this year? EH..
What if the new defensive depth pays off? LEGIT
What if the Niners are actually kinda bad? LEGIT
What if the Seahawks are kinda beat up? Yeah but it doesn't matter
What if the Cardinals are just too old? NOPE
What if Aaron Donald really is the next John Randle? LEGIT

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would be 8-8 at best!

I think there are to many people that think we are a QB away from the playoffs? I think we have more issues than that? I still think it falls on coaching or lack of? We consistently have so many penalties, a lot are on big plays that would not have even affected the play? A lot are just dumb, dumb, dumb, penalties. These poor Fisher challenges are becoming a weekly thing, good teams don't do that!

We still make absolutely no adjustments at halftime, we continue to play not to lose with leads, like we did last night, and it almost cost us!
We continue to start guys that shouldn't be starting? We have played well when Austin gets so many touches, then the next week he doesn't get enough. Marquez played well last week and has been doing a good job, yesterday, no where to be seen, not sure if he saw the field?
Time management isn't very good either, on top of the fact that we aren't a very lucky team, good teams make good luck happen!

Realistically, we should have easily won maybe at least 3 more games, we didn't! Our QB play has been bad, but all those loses aren't on the QB, its a combination of bad defense at times, bad running games, and bad QB play.
Even with our good defense, it has been inconsistent?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had 7-9 as my pessimistic but realistic Rams fan prediction and we are heading right towards Jeff Fisher territory again.

What if Foles is a halfway decent QB? NOPE
What if the Rams receiving corps actually isn't that bad? WRONG AGAIN
What if Brian Schottenheimer was actually really bad? FIRST OC FIRED
What if Todd Gurley comes in and tears up the league? LEGIT
What if all of the young players get better this year? EH..
What if the new defensive depth pays off? LEGIT
What if the Niners are actually kinda bad? LEGIT
What if the Seahawks are kinda beat up? Yeah but it doesn't matter
What if the Cardinals are just too old? NOPE
What if Aaron Donald really is the next John Randle? LEGIT

Pretty bad when the leading WR on the Rams has 30 catches :L The bad QB play has to be a mix of bad pass blocking and WRs that really haven't done jack.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said we would be 8-8 at best!

I think there are to many people that think we are a QB away from the playoffs? I think we have more issues than that? I still think it falls on coaching or lack of? We consistently have so many penalties, a lot are on big plays that would not have even affected the play? A lot are just dumb, dumb, dumb, penalties. These poor Fisher challenges are becoming a weekly thing, good teams don't do that!

We still make absolutely no adjustments at halftime, we continue to play not to lose with leads, like we did last night, and it almost cost us!
We continue to start guys that shouldn't be starting? We have played well when Austin gets so many touches, then the next week he doesn't get enough. Marquez played well last week and has been doing a good job, yesterday, no where to be seen, not sure if he saw the field?
Time management isn't very good either, on top of the fact that we aren't a very lucky team, good teams make good luck happen!

Realistically, we should have easily won maybe at least 3 more games, we didn't! Our QB play has been bad, but all those loses aren't on the QB, its a combination of bad defense at times, bad running games, and bad QB play.
Even with our good defense, it has been inconsistent?

I think if we get a talented Olineman in the upcoming draft to go along with the mix of youth on the Oline now, this group will be a lot better next year. They are very young and raw. Get a big #1 type WR to mix with Tavon + Gurley and you have something.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we get a talented Olineman in the upcoming draft to go along with the mix of youth on the Oline now, this group will be a lot better next year. They are very young and raw. Get a big #1 type WR to mix with Tavon + Gurley and you have something.

I agree, I think our oline will eventually be average to good, and Id be fine with average. We need and have needed a WR for years. But even if we get these things, it will still come down to coaching I think. We have to many mental mistakes, our game plans suck. We have had quite a few big plays over the years, but somehow they are called back for some insignificant penalty? We also seem to have more than our share of injuries every year?
As you have stated before we need to quit with the "projects"

As many have stated, by the time we get this offense figured out, our D will need to be worked on?

It seems like we are close, but its a lot of little things, and that's all it takes to prevent a team from being good?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sign Trumaine Johnson, Mark Barron, and McLeod and maybe Barnes we will be set. You dump Saffold, move GRob inside and take the best LT available with our first or second pick. The rest of those on the list are second teamers who will eventually re-sign with the Rams because no other team will be interested except for Hayes and Jenkins who is leaving already.