• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction time and game thread

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be a little shock if the eagles win this game. I know the Giants are bad right now, but i can't see them losing and going 0-5. I think it's about who can afford to lose right now. And the eagles can. They'll lose today and win next week and still be in ok shape. But they have to win next week. Hopefully I'm wrong. Giants 20-16.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT:noidea: 3rd & 9 and u run the ball

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with the play calling. Did Chip lose total confidence in his receivers?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about beating a dead horse...

Fox announcers keep going over that 3rd and 9 play with the penalty that Coughlin accepted. We get it Coughlin screwed up. Get over it already.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles will find a way to lose today. Vick is not the guy to lead the eagles to victory. He stinks under pressure, and he always reverts back to his old ways. IMO.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Eagles find a way to lose today they won't have to look too far past their defense
Past couple of series though they have gotten stops so that's good to see

Vick has not stunk this year. He is playing a lot better this year than last year. He outplayed Foles in the preseason. Yes Vick had a bad game vs. KC and he has made some mistakes. However, between him and Foles he is the better QB and that is why he is starting.

I'm not Vick's agent. I could care less about the guy. But the continual criticism of Vick this year when he is actually playing pretty good is getting old.

I would rather see him in there than Foles. Foles is just Kolb revisted. I don't think Kelly believes he is the QB of the future so he is going to ride Vick this year and explore his options during the off season.

Ultimately, the success this season though is not going to be about whether Vick or Foles is QB. It is about how well McCoy does and if he can stay healthy and more importantly if the defense can stop the other teams.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to Vick. Aw man I switching back and forth from the Sixers preseason game and Dexter on demand.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice drive by Foles and the Eagles at the end of the half there

Maybe bring Foles out for the 2nd halk and let's see what Lerch can do. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to Vick. Aw man I switching back and forth from the Sixers preseason game and Dexter on demand.

Looks like a hammy injury

He did go out there for 1 snap of the series but did not look good at all as far as mobility-wise so Kelly put Foles in and Foles dink'ed and dunked the Eagles down the field and then threw a nice ball to Jackson to get them into field goal range

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks dog. I did see that Foles throw to Jackson. They should win this game

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick is done. He just can't find the receivers and he's too injury prone. The only way the Eagles can go anywhere this year is to put in Foles permanently and use Vick in special situations. That was a nice less than 2 minute drive for a field goal in the first half that Foles just completed.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree about Vick not finding the receivers. I'm not sure which Eagles team you are watching but Vick has been able to find receivers and has made some pretty darn good throws.

This is what drives me nuts about Vick criticisms. If you don't like Vick fine. Just say so. But for criticism to have validity you also need to acknowledge when the player you are criticising does well.

I don't think Foles was a good draft pick at the time. I'm not a fan of Foles. I think he is just going to be another Kolb. But if he does well then I will give credit where credit is due.

I do agree that Vick is injury prone. And we'll see how Foles does in the 2nd half here since Vick is still hobbled. I hope the kid does well.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With taking the penalty and not forcing the Eagles to punt in the first half and now wasting 2 time outs on that challenge Tom Coughlin is turning into Rich Kotite right before our eyes

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
completely unimpressed by kelly. what the fuck is he doing? the giants are loading up on the run.. so why would you hand if off 3rd and 2 on that opening 2nd half drive?

then they are continuing with that slow, off tackle delay run. HELLO.. you have foles at QB. there is no fake or option. they know where it's going and it's taking forever to develop.

they need to wake the hell up and start giving foles some quick hits to free up the power runs.

now the refs are handing the giants chunks of yards while we have to watch them celebrate like it's the superbowl.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is already showing what he is capable of. The Eagles will now win this game without Vick. Vick is not effective in the red zone, that is why the Eagles had to kick so many field goals. Foles uses all his receivers well. That's how I see it1

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally some great calls for the proper QB. a play-action bootleg immediately following the turnover. foles had all day to throw and a 1 on 1 with celek. then immediately after the next INT, he hits jackson for 28 yards. then aggressively attacking on 3rd and goal with a pass, getting another TD.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm pretty shock they won this.....and I didn't know how bad the Giants were and are.....I'm glad I was wrong. Nice win

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now,all those who are under the Vick illusion spell,will wake up. Vick should be the 2nd string QB for the rest of the season. If Kelly does not give Foles the starting job after today,then he deserves to lose when Vick returns from the injury. Having Foles as the starter,now gives me hope that we can win our division!