• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Nebraska/Georgia Gator Bowl score.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't field as much talent......but Georgia should be suffering more due to their season ending injuries

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I will be honest......if we don't compete in this matchup then I am really going to be on the anti-Bo bandwagon...

We will be very healthy heading into this game and there should be more motivation for our guys in this game than Georgia's.......plain and simple.

If things play out how they should for once, Nebraska should have the upperhand and begin to pull away somewhere in the 2nd half.

We don't field as much talent......but Georgia should be suffering more due to their season ending injuries

:agree:

I'm going to hope for the best and expect the worst..... There's not so much of a let down that way.... I don't think the problem is so much Bo, but whom he's surrounded himself with. I can't believe how bad we've been on special teams. Jes turrble... It's sad :(

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will be honest......if we don't compete in this matchup then I am really going to be on the anti-Bo bandwagon...

We will be very healthy heading into this game and there should be more motivation for our guys in this game than Georgia's.......plain and simple.

If things play out how they should for once, Nebraska should have the upperhand and begin to pull away somewhere in the 2nd half.

:L

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen how we fail when the opponents talent is even or better than Nebraska.

I hope we win but i see another 2nd half collapse coming up. best hope is to pray that we have no turnovers and that we force 4 ourselves on defense

I see something of a 45-34 type of score

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking Fair Weather Fan!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying we need to win or I'm going anti-Bo.....

I'm saying if we aren't competitive then I'm going anti-Bo. There have been plenty of valid excuses for bad losses in the past, but in this situation there are no excuses.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying we need to win or I'm going anti-Bo.....

I'm saying if we aren't competitive then I'm going anti-Bo.
There have been plenty of valid excuses for bad losses in the past, but in this situation there are no excuses.

LOL:10:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Nebraska QBs, Armstrong and Kellogg, both believe in giving to your opponents, and Tim Beck will be calling the same exact plays where the Nebraska QBs have already shown that they would rather throw an interception than a completion, my expectations are very low.

With that being said, I still expect Nebraska to win because I am a homer with rose colored glasses and I drank some koolaid.

Finding out that Avery Moss is not playing is not good. But I did pick Greg McMullen as one of my sleeper picks at the start of the season. Maybe I have a chance and Greg has a monster game.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all I ever wanted. This is why I was not up in arms over Pelini following the M.State game. The turnovers were classic Pelini but the kids never quit. They actually owned that game if not for turnovers.

Now Iowa, Pelini was begging to be fired in that game and I am firmly in the corner now that no matter what he gets these kids to do on the field he himself will always be an embarrassment to the state of Nebraska. It's not about wins and losses or even blow outs to me anymore. He is a fucking douche bag and that will never change.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt is not that great of a coach. About even with Mac brown in my book. Talent > coach. Bo still hasn't forgot how to coach defense. ameer hangs onto the ball for 2tds Bell Q and Turner each get a TD. SJB pick 6. Randy safety I see cross gets 1td Nebraska between 48+52points Jaja 17

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Richt is not that great of a coach, but it doesn't take much to out-coach Pelino.

Richt did it last season.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and I think we was a better team last season than this. So RA who is ur top 3 if you could pick a hc. Realistic I mean saban and urban would be nice but...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and I think we was a better team last season than this. So RA who is ur top 3 if you could pick a hc. Realistic I mean saban and urban would be nice but...

hmmm

David Shaw
Charlie Strong
Mark Hudspeth

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow awesome! Haven't heard of any of them so now I gets to Google and study all night saweeet

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow awesome! Haven't heard of any of them so now I gets to Google and study all night saweeet

David Shaw - Stanford
Charlie Strong- Louisville
Mark Hudspeth- Louisiana Lafayette

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I realized who shaw was after I googled. How much success do you think Louisville has had because of strong or Watson or teddy Bridgewater