• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Nebraska/Georgia Gator Bowl score.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I realized who shaw was after I googled. How much success do you think Louisville has had because of strong or Watson or teddy Bridgewater

Three years prior to Strong

(6-6)(5-7)(4-8)

4 years since Strong

(7-6)(7-6)(11-2)(11-1) with a bowl remaining.

I think he could recruit well here.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like hudspeth the most off that list. I like Paul Johnsons offense. I wish it was just a little bit more flashy.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richt is not that great of a coach. About even with Mac brown in my book. Talent > coach. Bo still hasn't forgot how to coach defense. ameer hangs onto the ball for 2tds Bell Q and Turner each get a TD. SJB pick 6. Randy safety I see cross gets 1td Nebraska between 48+52points Jaja 17

Are you kidding? Nebraska only scored 17 against Iowa in Lincoln! The only way Nebraska wins this game is if they have close to zero turnovers and close to zero penalties. What's the chance of that happening?

Nebraska has to keep Georgia under 24 points. I just don't see that happening either.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's all I ever wanted. This is why I was not up in arms over Pelini following the M.State game. The turnovers were classic Pelini but the kids never quit. They actually owned that game if not for turnovers.

Now Iowa, Pelini was begging to be fired in that game and I am firmly in the corner now that no matter what he gets these kids to do on the field he himself will always be an embarrassment to the state of Nebraska. It's not about wins and losses or even blow outs to me anymore. He is a fucking douche bag and that will never change.

BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like hudspeth the most off that list. I like Paul Johnsons offense. I wish it was just a little bit more flashy.

I do too.

He would be the best bang for the buck, he's young, and he's built a program from scratch.

His players (though not blue chippers), play good fundamental/disciplined football.

He's (3-0) in bowls.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the fuck did Minny beat Nebraska by double digits?

They look horrible.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing as ugly as those units. Idk I'm so fucking tired of Nebraska football its fucking embarrassing. I don't know the answer and that is even more frustrating. If or when we replace Bo which I honestly think it might be after the bowl or he could get one more year. Regardless the next staff has has has to be solid Nebraska can no longer be a training ground for"up & coming coaches". Bama has 49 coaches on there staff. Nebraska needs to handle this situation better. The standards need to be higher. Bo needs to make changes if he wants to continue here.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing as ugly as those units. Idk I'm so fucking tired of Nebraska football its fucking embarrassing. I don't know the answer and that is even more frustrating. If or when we replace Bo which I honestly think it might be after the bowl or he could get one more year. Regardless the next staff has has has to be solid Nebraska can no longer be a training ground for"up & coming coaches". Bama has 49 coaches on there staff. Nebraska needs to handle this situation better. The standards need to be higher. Bo needs to make changes if he wants to continue here.

We've been saying that for years. We were even more adamant about it after last season.

It all starts at the top, and the common denominator is Bo Pelino himself. I personally believe we've seen the best he can do and we are in Bogatory.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny's fucking bad. :L

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.. But Nebraska need to hit a home run like saban or urban. Otherwise I will think its a fail by the university.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota. :L

How in the fuck do they dominate Nebraska up front on both sides of the ball?

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Minnesota. :L

How in the fuck do they dominate Nebraska up front on both sides of the ball?

By having JD as your strength & conditioning coordinator, along with Bo persona; "There all doing great".

Bronco Mendenhall looks like he'd stab ya in the eye with a fork for a rotten fart.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By having JD as your strength & conditioning coordinator, along with Bo persona; "There all doing great".

Bronco Mendenhall looks like he'd stab ya in the eye with a fork for a rotten fart.

I fear Big Red fans are getting scammed. You don't really know it until you see their fellow B-one-G teams play out of conference.

Minnesota is not a good football team and they controlled every aspect of their Nebraska game.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I agree 100%..... I alway's thought the BIG was a joke of a conference. When we joined, I thought we'll just run through these fucktards, not lower ourselves to their play ability. Just fuck, fuck....

I'm not sure why Bo thought it was necessary to rebuild jack shit when we switched conference's. SPEED KILLS man....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%..... I alway's thought the BIG was a joke of a conference. When we joined, I thought we'll just run through these fucktards, not lower ourselves to their play ability. Just fuck, fuck....

I'm not sure why Bo thought it was necessary to rebuild jack shit when we switch conference's. SPEED KILLS man....

It is a joke of a conference. That's why I do my B-one-G vs non AQ's (MAC) thread every year.

HWSNBN and Bo Pelino are B-one-G guys. It's not a mystery why Nebraska sucks now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northern Illinois beat Iowa in Iowa City. What more does anybody need to know. Nebraska is a 4th tier program that might get a #18-25 ranking every other year. I wouldn't expect anything more than that as long as they keep loading up with B-one-G staffs.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh......I guess I'm pretty much just numb to it all by now.....

Like I said, I want Nebraska to compete, but I really don't expect us to beat anyone anymore. I think the history of Nebraska Football pretty much goes as follows.......

We played in a really shitty Conference that was overrated many years, and Oklahoma shat on us during that entire period of time with the exception of the couple of years that we had guys taking steroids and had a couple stud RBs.........then Osborne left and reality set in. We are the equivalent of a one-hit wonder basically. We aren't supposed to be great here.......we just think we are because we had a whole bunch of winning seasons vs. Pacific University, Kansas, Colorado, Iowa State, etc etc.....

Now that teams are becoming equal in College Football we are struggling like the hick program that we are.