• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Nebraska/Georgia Gator Bowl score.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh......I guess I'm pretty much just numb to it all by now.....

Like I said, I want Nebraska to compete, but I really don't expect us to beat anyone anymore. I think the history of Nebraska Football pretty much goes as follows.......

We played in a really shitty Conference that was overrated many years, and Oklahoma shat on us during that entire period of time with the exception of the couple of years that we had guys taking steroids and had a couple stud RBs.........then Osborne left and reality set in. We are the equivalent of a one-hit wonder basically. We aren't supposed to be great here.......we just think we are because we had a whole bunch of winning seasons vs. Pacific University, Kansas, Colorado, Iowa State, etc etc.....

Now that teams are becoming equal in College Football we are struggling like the hick program that we are.

Totally disagree.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is fundamentals and discipline away from being 11 win teams. They just don't have the manager to do it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is fundamentals and discipline away from being 11 win teams. They just don't have the manager to do it.

See now I just can't get myself to agree with that......

If we have the players to have 11 win seasons then either 1 of these 2 things must be true:

1) There are about 40 teams out there that have the talent to win 11 games, because Nebraska is recruiting right around 30th-40th in the country.

2) Bo has developed his average talent into 11-win type talent.

Personally, I believe this team this year did about as good as they could. The deck was stacked against us this season about as bad as it was in Bo's first season.

We are just the Virginia Tech of the Midwest........and it sucks to admit that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Big 12 was and still is a better conference than the crappy ass conference we're in now.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly if Bo could just cut turnovers bo teams would easily win 11 games.

lol schedule is easy to
go back to each bad loss and see the self destruction of our team.

I believe we can be a team that can win 11 a year I just don't think this staff can do it. but we do have the players to win 11 every year .

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait till get back being feared even tho that sounds crazy now.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska has a decent shot. Heck, we suck ballz and only lost by 3, and that was before they got banned up.

I'll say 35-21 UGA, but wouldn't be all that surprised if NU won.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 12 was and still is a better conference than the crappy ass conference we're in now.

Yea the Big 12 was actually decent.....that's why we sucked while we were in it....

It's the Big 8 that I'm talking about. The Oklahoma + 7 others Conference. The Big 8 was vastly overrated several times and literally an average team like Nebraska was able to just reel off 9 wins every year and then get the fuck kicked out of them by Oklahoma.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska and Georgia should just trade HCs and see how that works out. :becky:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt's been winning more games than Pellini lately.

I know that, but recruiting in Georgia is as simple as walking out your back door and yelling "WE NEED A 5 STAR RUNNING BACK.....SIGN UP NOW!"

I pretty much see the situation with Richt at Georgia just as I do the situation with Mack at Texas..........in a recruiting hotbed and still lose way too many games they shouldn't.

Bo is working with half the talent that Richt is.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See now I just can't get myself to agree with that......

If we have the players to have 11 win seasons then either 1 of these 2 things must be true:

1) There are about 40 teams out there that have the talent to win 11 games, because Nebraska is recruiting right around 30th-40th in the country.

2) Bo has developed his average talent into 11-win type talent.

Personally, I believe this team this year did about as good as they could. The deck was stacked against us this season about as bad as it was in Bo's first season.

We are just the Virginia Tech of the Midwest........and it sucks to admit that.

Do you really believe 5 turnovers in one game is the best they could do? Do you really believe getting up by 18 and then shutting down for almost 3 quarters to lose by 20 is the best they could do? Those shirt sleeve tackles in that UCLA game? A FCS team jamming the ball down your throat over and over? The best they can do?

I call bullshit. If that really is the best we can expect then I say just shut the fucking program down. If you don't have the ability to compete shut it down.

But like I said, Do you really believe that bullshit?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a lot of those turnovers were made by Freshmen.....because that's what we had to work with this year.....Freshmen.

So, yes.......8 wins was about as good as we could do with a Freshman Front 7, Freshman QB, and losing an All-American OLineman. A fifth year Senior in Taylor Martinez is 1,000 times better than a Freshman Tommy Armstrong. A drunk infant could figure that one out.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a lot of those turnovers were made by Freshmen.....because that's what we had to work with this year.....Freshmen.

So, yes.......8 wins was about as good as we could do with a Freshman Front 7, Freshman QB, and losing an All-American OLineman. A fifth year Senior in Taylor Martinez is 1,000 times better than a Freshman Tommy Armstrong. A drunk infant could figure that one out.

C'mon Bo, you can give that bs to SE but it doesn't fly here. You gotta take responsibility for some of this mess.

You know damn well you had a senior backup who should have been able to step in and not skip a beat but you rode Martinez into the ground and refused to let RKIII get any reps. Then when the injuries were so apparent you couldn't hide them anymore you had to put him in and let people see there was raw talent there, it just had never been developed.
Oh yeah, that's right Bo, I forgot. It isn't a development thing is it, it's execution. These kids just won't execute on Saturday. They look great every other day of the week but on Saturday they forget how to play. Yep, nothing wrong with the practices, we look great as long as it is our scout team we're lining up against.

And Ameer is not a freshman, Enunwa is not a freshman. I'll give ya Spencer Long was a big hit but fuck Bo, we had senior linemen up the ass. Why are you giving them scholarships if they can't play football. Oh that's right they play great everyday but Saturday.

Six years Bo, six years of excuses and temper tantrums. Take it somewhere else please.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska and Georgia should just trade HCs and see how that works out. :becky:

I don't think you'd see a difference either way.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ceathan carter should move to LB. Should have never played TE

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Bo, you can give that bs to SE but it doesn't fly here. You gotta take responsibility for some of this mess.

You know damn well you had a senior backup who should have been able to step in and not skip a beat but you rode Martinez into the ground and refused to let RKIII get any reps. Then when the injuries were so apparent you couldn't hide them anymore you had to put him in and let people see there was raw talent there, it just had never been developed.
Oh yeah, that's right Bo, I forgot. It isn't a development thing is it, it's execution. These kids just won't execute on Saturday. They look great every other day of the week but on Saturday they forget how to play. Yep, nothing wrong with the practices, we look great as long as it is our scout team we're lining up against.

And Ameer is not a freshman, Enunwa is not a freshman. I'll give ya Spencer Long was a big hit but fuck Bo, we had senior linemen up the ass. Why are you giving them scholarships if they can't play football. Oh that's right they play great everyday but Saturday.

Six years Bo, six years of excuses and temper tantrums. Take it somewhere else please.

AMEN!

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

year 6 and working with freshman. .... sounds like a recruiting issue or development issues.

or more bo talk to push aside the real issue of why we can't get over the hump. beginning of the year talk was high now 8 was good as it gets....

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me you are just trolling as usual and trying to poss people off with this.

Let's just say that you are being sincere. Here is my calm response.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID??? 10th game of the season. 12 weeks since the season started. 4 straight months of football with preseason included. They aren't freshman anymore!!!!! Yes technically they are freshman, but that freshman/inexperience excuse is LONG GONE by then!!!! What a bullshit fucking excuse!!!!!!!

These dumb fucking coaches need to learn how to practice!!! But of course they play how they practice, soft and scared to screw up!!!!!