• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Bears' record

The Bears will be...

• Total voters

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long into free agency? What? The Bears signed him a couple of days into free agency. You're blatantly lying now.

And of course Peanut won't sign a huge contract. He's old, and clearly he took less money to stay in Chicago.

Tillman went to tampa, either Lovie did not want him or he gave the bears a chance to match the offer at 3 million. I dont think Tampa offered more.

As far as voted to the pro bowl, I dont think either tilman or Jennings were ever voted to the pro bowl, they have been replacement players, not voted best at their position as a starter.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the first five games I would say the Bears will finish no better than 7-9. I have them losing Sunday to Hot-Lanta,NE, GB again, Dallas, Detroit, and NO. If they happen to split with Minny or Detroit beats the Bears in Chicago, well... 5-11.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still at 9-10 wins... anymore season ending injuries and that changes.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we could re vote, I'm down on this team right now. No way they hit what I projected without some major strangeness coming.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now NE lost two key starters for the year too. Still not counting that as a win...but the season will have lots of changes.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tillman went to tampa, either Lovie did not want him or he gave the bears a chance to match the offer at 3 million. I dont think Tampa offered more.

As far as voted to the pro bowl, I dont think either tilman or Jennings were ever voted to the pro bowl, they have been replacement players, not voted best at their position as a starter.

I know it's late, but you're still wrong on both of these. AKA, making things up again.

Yes, Tillman visited Tampa the second day of free agency, and then flew back the next day and signed with Chicago.

Tillman absolutely was voted into the pro bowl. Jennings too in 2012, I think he was a replacement in 2013.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-3 at the moment, with 12 left.

vs Miami - W
@NE - L
(BYE WEEK)
@GB - L
vs MIN - W
vs TB - W
@DET - L
vs DAL - W
vs NO - W
vs DET - W
@MIN - W

So, 10 wins (I'm in an optimistic mood today, I guess). Following GB, the second half is stacked with home games, and could really give us a chance to go on a run. If we can just keep our heads above water until then.

The wildcard is the Dallas and GB games. IMO, they'll win one and lose the other. I'll pick them to beat Dallas since they're at home. The difference between 9 and 10 wins, and probably the difference between the playoffs and staying home.

I know everyone is on Dallas's nuts right now, but… at home in December on primetime. It feels like a game they'll win. Just a gut. We'll see what both teams look like when we get there, as it's a long ways away.

This could still easily be a 7 win team, IMO. They need to show they can win vs MIA at home this week. I feel like this is the kind of team that is capable of getting hot and going on a big run. However, I could also see them just being super inconsistent the entire way, and finishing at .500 or slightly worse.

Can't wait until this is bumped again when we've finished with 5 wins. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-3 at the moment, with 12 left.

Not to be pedantic, but we have 10 games left, not twelve. So we'll need to get 7 wins out of the last 10 games played to get to 10 wins (as you've shown below).

vs Miami - W
@NE - L
(BYE WEEK)
@GB - L
vs MIN - W
vs TB - W
@DET - L
vs DAL - W
vs NO - W
vs DET - W
@MIN - W

Can't wait until this is bumped again when we've finished with 5 wins. :lol:

Hey, this crap is just for fun so no one should be embarrassed about any of the predictions or revisions we've made. I'm seeing a different team every week when I watch the Bears and it looks like the rest of the league's teams are still searching for their identities' as well.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Miami - W
@NE - L
(BYE WEEK)
@GB - L
vs MIN - W
vs TB - W
@DET - L
vs DAL - L
vs NO - W
vs DET - L
@MIN - W

8-8 is how I see it, but it really is looking like it won't matter, 10 wins won't cut it, at least at this point. 1 team is a WC out of the East were both Dallas and the Eagles are 5-1. Then the final WC spot will be between Seattle, Arizona, SF, GB, and Det., obviously 2 being division winners but 1 will likely get the other WC spot.

We could beat NE (depend on which team shows up for NE), we could split with both Det and GB, but I have my doubts. As good as we played v. the Falcon's, is as bad as we played v. Carolina. Maybe getting Ratliff back is the key. Time will tell.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Miami - W
@NE - L
(BYE WEEK)
@GB - L
vs MIN - W
vs TB - W
@DET - L
vs DAL - L
vs NO - W
vs DET - L
@MIN - W

8-8 is how I see it, but it really is looking like it won't matter, 10 wins won't cut it, at least at this point. 1 team is a WC out of the East were both Dallas and the Eagles are 5-1. Then the final WC spot will be between Seattle, Arizona, SF, GB, and Det., obviously 2 being division winners but 1 will likely get the other WC spot.

We could beat NE (depend on which team shows up for NE), we could split with both Det and GB, but I have my doubts. As good as we played v. the Falcon's, is as bad as we played v. Carolina. Maybe getting Ratliff back is the key. Time will tell.

These are my thoughts as well. Well put.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be pedantic, but we have 10 games left, not twelve. So we'll need to get 7 wins out of the last 10 games played to get to 10 wins (as you've shown below).

DOH!

Yeah, I knew that. :whistle:

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bears will win either at NE or at GB. Don't know which, but they'll win one of those big road games. One thing we've seen from the Bears early this season is they're capable of big performances on the road in difficult places to play.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Miami - W
@NE - L
(BYE WEEK)
@GB - L
vs MIN - W
vs TB - W
@DET - L
vs DAL - L
vs NO - W
vs DET - L
@MIN - W

I don't buy that quite yet. Way too early. I swear, every year I have been posting on message boards people have said "10 wins won't get us in this year". Yet, the majority of the time, it does. In 2012 we were unlucky, and last year Arizona was. Usually, it does the trick.

There's quite a few teams in the NFC right now at 4-2/3-3 that I don't buy into. We might be one of them, who knows? But I'll save looking at the playoff picture until 10 games in or so.

I actually think 10 will win the division if we beat GB in Lambeau.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy that quite yet. Way too early. I swear, every year I have been posting on message boards people have said "10 wins won't get us in this year". Yet, the majority of the time, it does. In 2012 we were unlucky, and last year Arizona was. Usually, it does the trick.

There's quite a few teams in the NFC right now at 4-2/3-3 that I don't buy into. We might be one of them, who knows? But I'll save looking at the playoff picture until 10 games in or so.

I actually think 10 will win the division if we beat GB in Lambeau.

I have to disagree. I think GB will win the Division at 12-4 or 11-5. If Detroit doesn't falter this season, as they had in past, they will end up second in the division at 9-7. The Bears will be lucky to win 8, but... This team is scrappy, especially the rookies and first year players. They will only get better as the season progresses, so I think they will win some games they shouldn't and lose games they should win.