• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PRE SEASON WEEK 3:GDT: Vikings @ 49ers

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Hawkins has those wtf moments, as he showed(although I feel the KO penalty was a bit weak) tonight but he opened my eyes as a return man.... i tell you, unless the coaching staff already has an idea or set plan for the return duties, I would like Hawkins as that person.... also with his speed, he could be a deep threat or a guy that can take it to the hill on a busted play.

but that would mean a 6th WR.... right now, we're looking at Boldin, Baldwin(2,3,4), KW, Moore(seems to get touches), Patton???? and a would be Hawkins... IDK..... what you guys say?

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hunter looks like he is back to Healthy, and Justin Smith! Kaep looked great after he got warmed up!! Go 49ers!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seeing Balwdin out there actually making use of his time on the field... in preseason he's already out catched Jenkins LOL.... oh damn, did Jenkins play with KC yet? i wanted to see how he was faring out.

Hunter looks good too...

getting excited!!!!

Concern note would be Willis, hopefully thats just paranoia on my part.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seeing Balwdin out there actually making use of his time on the field... in preseason he's already out catched Jenkins LOL.... oh damn, did Jenkins play with KC yet? i wanted to see how he was faring out.

Hunter looks good too...

getting excited!!!!

I believe Jenkins played for KC but did not catch anything

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Hunter looks good too...

getting excited!!!!

Ya no worries he is all-pro with a club cast on his hand!! Go 49ers!!:suds:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From the Sac Bee's article (not Barrows):

DT Kevin Williams got his right knee tangled up with OL Joe Looney early in the third quarter.

Is that what we're calling that?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From the Sac Bee's article (not Barrows):

DT Kevin Williams got his right knee tangled up with OL Joe Looney early in the third quarter.

Is that what we're calling that?

Maybe Sickness is writing for the Sac Bee now? :noidea:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR situation is starting to clear up now and it's not looking as bad as some of us felt it was.

I'm really excited about Quinton Patton. I wouldn't be surprised if he started climbing up the depth chart. Marlon Moore is proving to be a serviceable starter. And Baldwin is already light years ahead of where Jenkins was.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkins was also intriguing. A few bonehead plays today, but he definitely has talent.

Boldin, Moore, Kyle Williams, Patton, Baldwin, and possibly Hawkins if he can get his act together.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR situation is starting to clear up now and it's not looking as bad as some of us felt it was.
I'm really excited about Quinton Patton. I wouldn't be surprised if he started climbing up the depth chart. Marlon Moore is proving to be a serviceable starter. And Baldwin is already light years ahead of where Jenkins was.

Agreed.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hunter looks good too...

getting excited!!!!

Concern note would be Willis, hopefully thats just paranoia on my part.[/QUOTE]

He played effectively before with a broken hand. He'll be fine.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Anyone have a gif or video of the Looney block? I saw the replay but only about a second of it.

Edit: Never mind; found one.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I didn't see that 4th quarter penalty for taunting on Hawkins. Is that guy just the stupidest player the NFL has ever seen? After his admittedly stupid 30 yards worth of penalties play, he high-steps after a 1st-down catch and head buts an opponent! Unbelievable.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It seems like ever time Lemonier rushed the passer, the QB either had to run away from him, step up away from him or they shifted a 2nd blocker to his side. :)

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that 4th quarter penalty for taunting on Hawkins. Is that guy just the stupidest player the NFL has ever seen? After his admittedly stupid 30 yards worth of penalties play, he high-steps after a 1st-down catch and head buts an opponent! Unbelievable.

I don't know if it has been mentioned on here yet, but its worth noting. When Hawkins got the penalty for head butting. Both him, and the player he head butted were smiling. They were also ex college team mates.