• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley is WASHED.

Dude is nothing more than a situational, defensively inclined bench player.

I thought it was the injuries last year.

Nope.

He's cooked, has been for a Season and a half.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and as I say that Bradley does something lol...
He had a few good games in Memphis last year.

BUT, he's been ass for about a Season and a half.

Like Lonzo, you have to hide him on the court with shooters/scorers.

You see Lindo, better see Redick too.

Ditto for Bradley with Kuz.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 , @tlance , @WiggyRuss

Taurean Prince was a sneaky good pickup for the Nets with KD out.

I have him on most of my fantasy teams.

But, I'm hella confused about why they have Mitchell Robinson, Bridges in Phoenix and Thomas Bryant in Washington ranked so high.

I mean, you gotta think Randle, Barrett, Morris will be the Knicks top scorers. His projected stats look great. But, With all of their retarded big man signings, will Robinson get 30 mins a game?

I don't see Bridges starting over Oubre, when he's healthy.

Bryant, I'm completely mystified by his ranking. I know fantasy isn't about just offensive stats and that some of these guys will give you blocks, boards, fg %.

BUT, enough to be in the top 15-30 range?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a few good games in Memphis last year.

BUT, he's been ass for about a Season and a half.

Like Lonzo, you have to hide him on the court with shooters/scorers.

You see Lindo, better see Redick too.

Ditto for Bradley with Kuz.
Fucking autocorrect got me again....lol

Lonzo.

I'm watching the Lakers replay now.

Fuck getting up at Sparrow fart 30 to watch a game I wasn't even sure would happen.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and if he slips, there's Troy Daniels, TH-T, Norvell Jr (if not in G League), etc. Daniels especially.
Hear me out before you react....

Those Dudes aren't the answer, long-term.

But, they are all you have to work with. So.....

With that being said....

The Lakers need to look into bringing a guy like Clarkson back.

Not sure you have anything to offer this year because you emptied the cupboard for Davis and you have nothing that you would trade, that anyone would want.

Kuz for Clarkson should cost Rob his job. So, don't see that happening.

But, he's a free agent next year and you guys should kick all those guys to the curb, maybe even Quinn, and bring Jordan back.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking autocorrect got me again....lol

Lonzo.

I'm watching the Lakers replay now.

Fuck getting up at Sparrow fart 30 to watch a game I wasn't even sure would happen.

why not...?

early to bed, early to rise, and the rest o' that happy horse manure...:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, I'm hella confused about why they have Mitchell Robinson, Bridges in Phoenix and Thomas Bryant in Washington ranked so high.

I mean, you gotta think Randle, Barrett, Morris will be the Knicks top scorers. His projected stats look great. But, With all of their retarded big man signings, will Robinson get 30 mins a game?

Bryant, I'm completely mystified by his ranking. I know fantasy isn't about just offensive stats and that some of these guys will give you blocks, boards, fg %.

Those ranks usually based on 9 cat.

Centers who block a ton of shots, shot an elite FG percentage and get a lot of rebounds tend to rate very well in their player ranker systems.

I would bet Robinson will end up ranked in that neighborhood, but I personally prefer taking more of a stat stuffer that early.

Bryant is like a poor man’s version of that with fewer blocks. He had really good pet 36 numbers last season and figures to get all the minutes he can handle on a terrible Wizard team.

Mikal Bridges? I am with you there. I think Miles could have a really nice year though.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had people over last night for the Pats-Giants fiasco and my sweetie cooked:

20191010_201552_HDR.jpg meatloaf, asparagus and a carrot/turnip mix (I was leery of it) that tasted like cauliflower and is a Keto version of mashed potatoes.

Had a great time.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Sushi has already been talking up Poole, pretty cool if he turns out to be good

He was solid at Michigan. Best known for a buzzer beating 3 to send them to the sweet 16 a few years ago

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had people over last night for the Pats-Giants fiasco and my sweetie cooked:

View attachment 219446 meatloaf, asparagus and a carrot/turnip mix (I was leery of it) that tasted like cauliflower and is a Keto version of mashed potatoes.

Had a great time.....

lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep exactly. Some guys are too worried about that.

You can come off the bench, play similar minutes as you did when starting and play in the biggest moments.

To some extent, it can make you look better than you would be as a starter too, as you'll be playing a good portion of your minutes against 2nd teamers (just not at the end of the game most likely).

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph went to work last night and this Jordan Poole from Michigan seems pretty good @CitySushi @msgkings322

Steph was in mid-season form last night. Everything seemed really easy. He was doing everything from getting to the rim, to hitting step backs over Covington.

Poole is going to be a solid player this year for the Warriors. I honestly don't know his ceiling, but it'll depend on him getting better on defense. It's not for lack of effort, but I think he needs to improve his general awareness off the ball in particular. Offensively, I have no problems right now with him getting 15-18 minutes a night. I think by midseason you'll see him as probably one of, if not the leading bench scorer. Right now he reminds me of a past prime Jamal Crawford. Smooth with the ball, not doing anything too crazy, but has an array of offensive moves to create space. Defensively, he's probably a little better than past prime JC, but it's not a huge gap.

But honestly the thing I liked most about yesterday was that D'Lo looked MUCH better and more comfortable within the team offense. He got his own buckets but also just flowed within the offense better. I think by the end of the preseason we should see a much more cohesive offense.

Lastly, Marquiss Chriss is going to make the roster. He reminds me of Tyrus Thomas. He's only 22 and it looks like he's maturing at the right time. If he can be a solid rebounder, defender and lob threat that would be a huge plus for this team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryant will give you threes on top of the typical big man stats. ARGGGH, stupid Lakers.