• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not work also doesn't equal missing the playoffs. Not working can be 5th seed and 1st round knockout.

I don't see any way they miss the playoffs unless Harden gets hurt for a long period of time.

True, and as I posted, I see them as a 4-5 seed and not making it out of the 2nd round.

But I'm not going to ignore the fact that you have 2 of the most notorious stat chasers in league history playing on the same team and think that there's no way this will blow up on them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and as I posted, I see them as a 4-5 seed and not making it out of the 2nd round.

But I'm not going to ignore the fact that you have 2 of the most notorious stat chasers in league history playing on the same team and think that there's no way this will blow up on them.

I see them "trying to make it work" for the first couple of weeks.

Then they start chasing stats, one of them will get pissed off, and their numbers will be more important to them than winning.

Can you just imagine if one of them tries hoisting up a potential game winning shot and then misses?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiters isn't in the Heat's long-term plans, that's clear as day. I like the upside of what Herro has offered thus far, and Nunn has been really good. I'm cool with trading Waiters for a 2040 2nd round pick and a bag of Doritos.