• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sticky please @trojanfan12

Let’s discuss position battles, rookies new roster additions, load management and all other relevant preseason topics.

Reactions: DJ

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood had a good first showing for the pistons. But when Wood is the first thing mentioned for the piston it is not a good outlook for the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood had a good first showing for the pistons. But when Wood is the first thing mentioned for the piston it is not a good outlook for the season.

I like Christian Wood, was hoping the Lakers could pick him up for front court depth before they ended up with Dwight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden in mid season form

34 in 27 minutes on 11-14 shooting

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I saw. And when I looked, I don't even think he was on the active roster last night.
CBS just sucks. They don't have him or Doumbouya even on the Pistons.
Joe played 8 minutes according to ESPN 0pts on 0-2, 2 rebs and an asst.
Woods is beating him out for the last spot right now. I think he should as the Pistons aren't winning anything this year and they may as well go with a young asset rather than an old one.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors had to grab Scottie Pippens nephew just to fill out their scrimmages. He’s 6’10” but I’ve legit never heard of him. Probably won’t make the roster but with WCS, Looney and Smailagic all injured they need someone at the center spot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one pre-season game and the Warriors are missing a couple of key pieces, but...

AD looked really good.

Lebron and AD looked like they've been playing together for years.

Both JaVale and Dwight looked pretty good. It'll be interesting to see who starts.

Caruso looked good. Kid looks like he thinks he wants to start at PG.

KCP was KCP. Which is frustrating.

Dwight still can't shoot free throws.

Avery Bradley looked good on some plays, not so good on others.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pelicans look very interesting. Ball's three point shot looks good, but still does not fall, and he still is too passive at times. Zion is a beast. When he develops an mid rang jumper, he will be unstoppable.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookies

Kevin Porter Jr, Garland, Zion looked great.

Rui, Clippers Rookie Mann look like solid rotation players.

Stars

Harden, LeBron, Davis....... GOOD LAWD.

Support players

Lou Will doing Lou Will thangs, Lonzo's shot looks so much better, Marcus Morris can ball. To bad he's such a fucking clown.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one pre-season game and the Warriors are missing a couple of key pieces, but...

AD looked really good.

Both JaVale and Dwight looked pretty good. It'll be interesting to see who starts.

I honestly didn't even get a chance to watch the game really. I only was able to watch starting towards the end of the 3rd quarter but by then all the real rotation guys were out and we were watching a lot of the young players.

I will say though that I'm already a Jordan Poole stan. Like on that Patrick McCaw hype but like 1000% more. He's showing real confidence and I love how aggressive he is on offense. He's got a lot of tools in his bag and I think he'll be a rotation guy for the team right away.

Wonder though how the Warriors guarded against the Lakers. Any thoughts? From what I saw there were times where the score was really lopsided in the Lakers favor, when the Warriors starters were playing. Again, they're missing guys and I would expect defense to be one of the things that comes around, but still not great.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pelicans look very interesting. Ball's three point shot looks good, but still does not fall, and he still is too passive at times. Zion is a beast. When he develops an mid rang jumper, he will be unstoppable.
Lonzo needs to be on the court with Redick as much as possible.

JJ will gladly take all those passed upon shots.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't even get a chance to watch the game really. I only was able to watch starting towards the end of the 3rd quarter but by then all the real rotation guys were out and we were watching a lot of the young players.

I will say though that I'm already a Jordan Poole stan. Like on that Patrick McCaw hype but like 1000% more. He's showing real confidence and I love how aggressive he is on offense. He's got a lot of tools in his bag and I think he'll be a rotation guy for the team right away.

Wonder though how the Warriors guarded against the Lakers. Any thoughts? From what I saw there were times where the score was really lopsided in the Lakers favor, when the Warriors starters were playing. Again, they're missing guys and I would expect defense to be one of the things that comes around, but still not great.

I thought both Evans and Poole looked good. Warriors started Green and Spellman in the frontcourt and were almost comically undersized. McGee, Lebron, and especially AD had their way with them, looking like the varsity playing the JV. Lakers starters all played 13-18 minutes, with the rest being basically a glorified scrimmage for the depth players.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AD looked really good.

KCP wont be playing a heck of a lot compared to previous years.

Two years ago he was a starter, now he's maybe the 3rd or 4th off the bench so I'm not too worried about him.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors are very young and will take time for the young guys to grow. Russ was not very good, but it is the first game. I think once the Warriors young guys grow, the Warriors will be a good team this year. They will have trouble with taller teams. They seem too small inside against the Lakers.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KCP wont be playing a heck of a lot compared to previous years.

Two years ago he was a starter, now he's maybe the 3rd or 4th off the bench so I'm not too worried about him.
I hope not. He still can't hit an open outside shot just like Hart.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sticky please @trojanfan12

Let’s discuss position battles, rookies new roster additions, load management and all other relevant preseason topics.
And why the NBA kissed up to Communist China.