• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-Game Thread: “Football Team” @ Arizona

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty please...

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
freaking bullshit showed Washington playing the Cardinals on tv in my area all week now its changed to no game at all

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Free safety right now is one of those, the more things change the more they remain the same situations. I know a lotta fans de-value the safety position in general. I think its a pretty important position myself if for no other reason than its a middle of the field position and if you're not strong up the middle defensively. It opens so many other things for an offense. Whereas if you are strong up the middle of the field defensively. It allows your defense to do more things, take chances etc. We haven't been good up the middle of the defense from the safety position since ST/Ryan Clark. We haven't been good in the middle of the defense from the LB position since London Fletcher. And as far as I'm concerned the Bama boys haven't proven themselvesto be stout up the middle from the DL, at least not yet.

I'm hopeful that Jack Del Rio will change that as its been a while since we have a good Def Co as well.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free safety right now is one of those, the more things change the more they remain the same situations. I know a lotta fans de-value the safety position in general. I think its a pretty important position myself if for no other reason than its a middle of the field position and if you're not strong up the middle defensively. It opens so many other things for an offense. Whereas if you are strong up the middle of the field defensively. It allows your defense to do more things, take chances etc. We haven't been good up the middle of the defense from the safety position since ST/Ryan Clark. We haven't been good in the middle of the defense from the LB position since London Fletcher. And as far as I'm concerned the Bama boys haven't proven themselvesto be stout up the middle from the DL, at least not yet.

I'm hopeful that Jack Del Rio will change that as its been a while since we have a good Def Co as well.
Well let’s see what Apke brings . It was his first NFL start and he has things to learn for sure. He might not be any kind of answer for sure and I won’t pretend he is however he has improved from disaster to maybe servicable

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1