• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential Trade

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do yoose guise think here? 12 team Non PPR, bonus fer long TD's. RB's are CMac, Henry, KJohnson, Brieda and Shady-His are Carson, Howard and Mack.
My WR's are Evans, Diggs, Gordon, RAnderson, Pettis and Samuel.

My Brieda and CSamuel fer his JHoward and WFuller?

I'd hate to lose Brieda but I think he will be tough to figure when he will have his big games and when the duds are coming. What's funny is I do believe he will be better with Coleman that without-that 3 headed monster of Brieda-Mostart-Wilson was no bueno. Thoughts? Bet I could get a bit more fer him.............he is offering Aaron Rodgers and Fuller for Brieda and my first rounder next year. I told him to pound sand.

EDIT: We start 2RB, 2 WR and 2FLEX, so I can start 4 RB's if I want to.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not big on Breida either. Might just be one of those games and then he goes back to being a low production guy...actually I would lean towards that considering he lost his AP fullback AND Staley and McGlinchey are out. Like you said that trio makes it tougher to really like him as a RZ guy as well.

Personally, I would do it. Samuel is okay but would rather have Howard. Fuller is the #2 and Watson has been great. To me it seems like a 2 for 2 win on your end actually. Some will see it differently.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup..................line up of

QB Jimmy G/Danny Dimes (his schedule gets better).
RB CMac
RB Henry
RB KJohnson
WR Evans
WR Fuller
WR Diggs
TE Olsen
K McMannus
D Rams

I'd still have Shady and Howard as RB depth and Gordon, Anderson and Pettis as WR depth.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I knew Danny Dimes schedule gets better but shit, didn't remember it being that good..............if he's on yer wire and yer streaming might wanna take a look. When Barkley comes back it will open some shit up. I mean, you really couldn't draw it up better-Cards, Lions, Jets in 3 of the next 4 then it's Chicago and GB.........then Philly twice, Miami and Washington. Fer those of us who play into week 17 and beyond not a bad pick up if you have the room.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what to make of Breida or Howard...wash.

Gimme Fuller over Sam.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wadda ya think there @SteelersPride

Is this one you would do?
i gotta be honest i dont know what to think with howard, or the san fran backfield. so its how you feel about fuller long term. Last week was big, but stills eats his game a bit. We have seen fuller go big before, we also see him fall flat alot, hes desean jackson. GOnna win you weeks, and give you nothing others.........I dont like those type of players..........Id try to wiggle something else.........what would it take to budge him up to mack or carson . or go to mack/carson and back down from fuller a bit

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.........he's not gonna trade one of those two...........he's be super stupid if he did.........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.........he's not gonna trade one of those two...........he's be super stupid if he did.........
What else does he have at wr. I see fuller as an upgrade but not a big one and Breida having more value than Howard.